Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Arriva North East Arriva Darlington Constant Dropped Mileage

Arriva Darlington Constant Dropped Mileage

Arriva Darlington Constant Dropped Mileage

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (2) Previous 1 2
mb134

08 Oct 2020, 7:20 pm #21
Huge credit to the drivers from other depots who have stepped in to cover some of the Darlington runs over the past few days, and to whoever else behind the scenes who has helped organise it. Good to see that there are people trying their best to ensure folk aren't stranded - hopefully it is recognised and rewarded by those higher up.
mb134
08 Oct 2020, 7:20 pm #21

Huge credit to the drivers from other depots who have stepped in to cover some of the Darlington runs over the past few days, and to whoever else behind the scenes who has helped organise it. Good to see that there are people trying their best to ensure folk aren't stranded - hopefully it is recognised and rewarded by those higher up.

08 Oct 2020, 11:14 pm #22
(08 Oct 2020, 7:20 pm)mb134 Huge credit to the drivers from other depots who have stepped in to cover some of the Darlington runs over the past few days, and to whoever else behind the scenes who has helped organise it. Good to see that there are people trying their best to ensure folk aren't stranded - hopefully it is recognised and rewarded by those higher up.
It won't be.
Driver9***
08 Oct 2020, 11:14 pm #22

(08 Oct 2020, 7:20 pm)mb134 Huge credit to the drivers from other depots who have stepped in to cover some of the Darlington runs over the past few days, and to whoever else behind the scenes who has helped organise it. Good to see that there are people trying their best to ensure folk aren't stranded - hopefully it is recognised and rewarded by those higher up.
It won't be.

Adrian

10 Oct 2020, 10:27 am #23
Another piece in the Northern Echo this morning

Arriva cancels Darlington bus services after more drivers test positive for Covid-19
https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/1...?ref=fbshr

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
10 Oct 2020, 10:27 am #23

Another piece in the Northern Echo this morning

Arriva cancels Darlington bus services after more drivers test positive for Covid-19
https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/1...?ref=fbshr

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

14 Oct 2020, 11:48 pm #24
Are Arriva Darlington making their drivers wear face coverings in the cab now? Every Darlington service that I've seen for the past few days bar one has had a driver wearing one whilst driving, but the Belmont ones haven't
streetdeckfan
14 Oct 2020, 11:48 pm #24

Are Arriva Darlington making their drivers wear face coverings in the cab now? Every Darlington service that I've seen for the past few days bar one has had a driver wearing one whilst driving, but the Belmont ones haven't

idiot

15 Oct 2020, 7:43 am #25
Post on Facebook.

Would rather s**t in my hands and clap than use Arriva busses. The tickets app does not work half the time and even if it does then the buesses just either end up being about 20 mins late or don't show up altogether. The worst company I've ever used. If you can help it don't use these con artists.
idiot
15 Oct 2020, 7:43 am #25

Post on Facebook.

Would rather s**t in my hands and clap than use Arriva busses. The tickets app does not work half the time and even if it does then the buesses just either end up being about 20 mins late or don't show up altogether. The worst company I've ever used. If you can help it don't use these con artists.

Pages (2) Previous 1 2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average