North East Buses Local Bus Scene Local Bus Events Bus Rallies & Events

Bus Rallies & Events

Bus Rallies & Events

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Dan

Site Administrator

26 Aug 2013, 8:17 pm #21
The sauce managed to explode somehow and one half of the footlong was covered. This was before Liam even got it out of his bag!
He recommends I eat the other half first, so I try to turn it round without actually touching it and it ends up falling to the ground somehow. Luckily everything was still well wrapped and in the bag and all. Perfectly good sandwich, despite one side being er... covered in sauce. Other side was immaculate!
Dan
26 Aug 2013, 8:17 pm #21

The sauce managed to explode somehow and one half of the footlong was covered. This was before Liam even got it out of his bag!
He recommends I eat the other half first, so I try to turn it round without actually touching it and it ends up falling to the ground somehow. Luckily everything was still well wrapped and in the bag and all. Perfectly good sandwich, despite one side being er... covered in sauce. Other side was immaculate!

Adrian

26 Aug 2013, 8:52 pm #22
(26 Aug 2013, 7:18 pm)Kuyoyo Only Stagecoach attended, the Arriva guys who brought vehicles to the Metrocentre (as well as those who have brought vehicles in the past) were all working. GNE didn't no-show, it's rumoured they weren't invited (and neither were the 500 Group, but we entered vehicles anyway).

Undoubtly, 21037 did attract the attention of many visitors during the day (I spent almost the whole day looking after the vehicle along with a friend) and hopefully she will be doing the same again next year (but possibly looking slightly different).

For someone that doesn't know about the ins or outs, or infact politics of rallys, it's surprising to me if it's true that GNE weren't invited. From what I've seen previously, they've always been forthcoming in supporting these events, and brought a good selection along with them.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
26 Aug 2013, 8:52 pm #22

(26 Aug 2013, 7:18 pm)Kuyoyo Only Stagecoach attended, the Arriva guys who brought vehicles to the Metrocentre (as well as those who have brought vehicles in the past) were all working. GNE didn't no-show, it's rumoured they weren't invited (and neither were the 500 Group, but we entered vehicles anyway).

Undoubtly, 21037 did attract the attention of many visitors during the day (I spent almost the whole day looking after the vehicle along with a friend) and hopefully she will be doing the same again next year (but possibly looking slightly different).

For someone that doesn't know about the ins or outs, or infact politics of rallys, it's surprising to me if it's true that GNE weren't invited. From what I've seen previously, they've always been forthcoming in supporting these events, and brought a good selection along with them.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Pages (2): Previous 1 2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average