Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Useful & Informative Links Busmiles

Busmiles

Busmiles

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Adrian

14 Nov 2020, 1:35 pm #1
I came across this site (a bit by accident really!), but it might be of interest to some members: www.busmiles.uk

Its very similar to the idea behind railmiles.me for trains, but it uses bustimes to work out mileage on your bus journey and gives you some nice stats about what you've travelled on etc. 

It's in beta at the moment, but I was given an invite shortly after signing up and joining their Discord chat.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
14 Nov 2020, 1:35 pm #1

I came across this site (a bit by accident really!), but it might be of interest to some members: www.busmiles.uk

Its very similar to the idea behind railmiles.me for trains, but it uses bustimes to work out mileage on your bus journey and gives you some nice stats about what you've travelled on etc. 

It's in beta at the moment, but I was given an invite shortly after signing up and joining their Discord chat.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

MurdnunoC

14 Nov 2020, 9:32 pm #2
(14 Nov 2020, 1:35 pm)Adrian I came across this site (a bit by accident really!), but it might be of interest to some members: www.busmiles.uk

Is it beta than Railmiles?

But all joking aside, how do you verify the claims are genuine as I've been led to believe that it's possible to kayfabe an entire journey in Railmiles.
MurdnunoC
14 Nov 2020, 9:32 pm #2

(14 Nov 2020, 1:35 pm)Adrian I came across this site (a bit by accident really!), but it might be of interest to some members: www.busmiles.uk

Is it beta than Railmiles?

But all joking aside, how do you verify the claims are genuine as I've been led to believe that it's possible to kayfabe an entire journey in Railmiles.

mak47@busmiles.uk

Unregistered

15 Nov 2020, 2:25 am #3
(14 Nov 2020, 9:32 pm)MurdnunoC Is it beta than Railmiles?

Trust and honesty  Angel
mak47@busmiles.uk
15 Nov 2020, 2:25 am #3

(14 Nov 2020, 9:32 pm)MurdnunoC Is it beta than Railmiles?

Trust and honesty  Angel

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average