Menu

North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions Avatar issue

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

05 Jul 2021, 12:54 pm #1
Is anyone else having issues with the avatars when viewing the forum page, but not in the actual topics?

On the main page where it would normally have the latest post avatars no longer show, and in the 'Latest Threads' section on the right the avatars are incorrect
I'm having the issue on two laptops so I'm fairly sure it's not just me.

[Image: Issue.png]
streetdeckfan
05 Jul 2021, 12:54 pm #1

Is anyone else having issues with the avatars when viewing the forum page, but not in the actual topics?

On the main page where it would normally have the latest post avatars no longer show, and in the 'Latest Threads' section on the right the avatars are incorrect

Andreos1

05 Jul 2021, 1:43 pm #2
(05 Jul 2021, 12:54 pm)streetdeckfan Is anyone else having issues with the avatars when viewing the forum page, but not in the actual topics? 

Do you keep getting images of blue dudes with pointy ears?

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
05 Jul 2021, 1:43 pm #2

(05 Jul 2021, 12:54 pm)streetdeckfan Is anyone else having issues with the avatars when viewing the forum page, but not in the actual topics? 

Do you keep getting images of blue dudes with pointy ears?

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

05 Jul 2021, 3:28 pm #3

It appears to show the avatar of the person who created the thread instead of the last post, which is strange...
Adtrainsam
05 Jul 2021, 3:28 pm #3

It appears to show the avatar of the person who created the thread instead of the last post, which is strange...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average