Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Arriva North East Arriva 22 ‘Missing’

Arriva 22 ‘Missing’

Arriva 22 ‘Missing’

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Drifter60

02 Sep 2021, 2:46 pm #1
Don’t know if anyone else has noticed this but the Arriva 22 Sunderland-Peterlee-Durham bus is missing/doesn’t show on Google. First time I’ve really noticed one of the big operators routes not showing, perhaps a common issue I’ve just not realised?
Drifter60
02 Sep 2021, 2:46 pm #1

Don’t know if anyone else has noticed this but the Arriva 22 Sunderland-Peterlee-Durham bus is missing/doesn’t show on Google. First time I’ve really noticed one of the big operators routes not showing, perhaps a common issue I’ve just not realised?

Adrian

02 Sep 2021, 3:47 pm #2
(02 Sep 2021, 2:46 pm)Drifter60 Don’t know if anyone else has noticed this but the Arriva 22 Sunderland-Peterlee-Durham bus is missing/doesn’t show on Google. First time I’ve really noticed one of the big operators routes not showing, perhaps a common issue I’ve just not realised?

Interesting. It's available on the dataset that they're sending to BODS, so must be an issue on the data they're sending to Google Transit. I believe the two are still separate.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
02 Sep 2021, 3:47 pm #2

(02 Sep 2021, 2:46 pm)Drifter60 Don’t know if anyone else has noticed this but the Arriva 22 Sunderland-Peterlee-Durham bus is missing/doesn’t show on Google. First time I’ve really noticed one of the big operators routes not showing, perhaps a common issue I’ve just not realised?

Interesting. It's available on the dataset that they're sending to BODS, so must be an issue on the data they're sending to Google Transit. I believe the two are still separate.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

MurdnunoC

02 Sep 2021, 4:21 pm #3
I hope it is found soon. It's awful when a bus goes missing, my heart goes out to its owners.
MurdnunoC
02 Sep 2021, 4:21 pm #3

I hope it is found soon. It's awful when a bus goes missing, my heart goes out to its owners.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average