Menu

North East Buses Other Forms of Transport Railways Tyne & Wear Metro Service Suggestions

Tyne & Wear Metro Service Suggestions

Tyne & Wear Metro Service Suggestions

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (2) Previous 1 2
Malarkey

03 Jun 2013, 6:55 pm #21
(03 Jun 2013, 4:34 pm)aureolin
(03 Jun 2013, 3:00 pm)Adam Malarkey Have it finish on that big bit of field next to the Walk In Centre. It could work but it would also result in the remodernisation of the Metro System and all of it's Station and also the type of train it would use.

The new leisure centre is going there mate.

It's going where the Skate Park was. I would know I do live in Washington and i've been helping out my mams friend who works in the current leisure centre.
Malarkey
03 Jun 2013, 6:55 pm #21

(03 Jun 2013, 3:00 pm)Adam Malarkey Have it finish on that big bit of field next to the Walk In Centre. It could work but it would also result in the remodernisation of the Metro System and all of it's Station and also the type of train it would use.

It's going where the Skate Park was. I would know I do live in Washington and i've been helping out my mams friend who works in the current leisure centre.

Adrian

03 Jun 2013, 8:25 pm #22
(03 Jun 2013, 6:55 pm)Adam Malarkey

Well, that's me told. Blush

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
03 Jun 2013, 8:25 pm #22

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Malarkey

03 Jun 2013, 8:50 pm #23
(03 Jun 2013, 8:25 pm)aureolin

Could be wrong might end up on that field depending on how big it is
Malarkey
03 Jun 2013, 8:50 pm #23

(03 Jun 2013, 8:25 pm)aureolin

Could be wrong might end up on that field depending on how big it is

Andreos1

03 Jun 2013, 9:04 pm #24
According to The Chronicle www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/local-news/plans-new-washington-leisure-centre-1353104, its going on the site of the skatepark - however, Im guessing the new leisure centre will cover a tad more ground than the skatepark, so may have some overspill into the field next to the walk in centre
Andreos1
03 Jun 2013, 9:04 pm #24

According to The Chronicle www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/local-news/plans-new-washington-leisure-centre-1353104, its going on the site of the skatepark - however, Im guessing the new leisure centre will cover a tad more ground than the skatepark, so may have some overspill into the field next to the walk in centre

Malarkey

03 Jun 2013, 11:26 pm #25
(03 Jun 2013, 9:04 pm)Andreos1 According to The Chronicle www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/local-news/plans-new-washington-leisure-centre-1353104, its going on the site of the skatepark - however, Im guessing the new leisure centre will cover a tad more ground than the skatepark, so may have some overspill into the field next to the walk in centre

They've moved the skatepark over to the right hand side of the hill which leads down into Princess Anne Park, So the Leisure Centre go onto where the Skate Park used to be, I think they'll build the Swimming Pool/Sports Hall First in lower part like the old one then fit in the gym etc aswell, I don't it'll be a 2 story Building. Plus that area is bigger than the current it is situated to I don't think it'll spill over unless they plan on putting an out door Football/Tennis Courts etc aswell which would be good. The main problem is demolishing it due to the bridge into the Galleries.
Malarkey
03 Jun 2013, 11:26 pm #25

(03 Jun 2013, 9:04 pm)Andreos1 According to The Chronicle www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/local-news/plans-new-washington-leisure-centre-1353104, its going on the site of the skatepark - however, Im guessing the new leisure centre will cover a tad more ground than the skatepark, so may have some overspill into the field next to the walk in centre

They've moved the skatepark over to the right hand side of the hill which leads down into Princess Anne Park, So the Leisure Centre go onto where the Skate Park used to be, I think they'll build the Swimming Pool/Sports Hall First in lower part like the old one then fit in the gym etc aswell, I don't it'll be a 2 story Building. Plus that area is bigger than the current it is situated to I don't think it'll spill over unless they plan on putting an out door Football/Tennis Courts etc aswell which would be good. The main problem is demolishing it due to the bridge into the Galleries.

Pages (2) Previous 1 2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average