North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat K715 PCN

K715 PCN

K715 PCN

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DriverDamo

Unregistered

02 Sep 2021, 10:51 pm #1
Hello there,

Dart K715 PCN has been around a bit since leaving Stagecoach - Dreadnought Coaches, preservation, use with a flying club(?) and more recently parked at the south side of the Tyne Bridge with Wylam Brewery, at the container pub space. I am trying to locate the current owner to see if the vehicle is 'safe' - it was photographed last summer under the Tyne Bridge, but Wylam Brewery tell me they have since sold it towards the end of last year (new V5 showing as issued November 2020).

If anyone could help me locate it, or know who its current owner is, then it would be really appreciated!

Many thanks in advance,
DriverDamo
02 Sep 2021, 10:51 pm #1

Hello there,

Dart K715 PCN has been around a bit since leaving Stagecoach - Dreadnought Coaches, preservation, use with a flying club(?) and more recently parked at the south side of the Tyne Bridge with Wylam Brewery, at the container pub space. I am trying to locate the current owner to see if the vehicle is 'safe' - it was photographed last summer under the Tyne Bridge, but Wylam Brewery tell me they have since sold it towards the end of last year (new V5 showing as issued November 2020).

If anyone could help me locate it, or know who its current owner is, then it would be really appreciated!

Many thanks in advance,

Train8261

03 Sep 2021, 5:57 am #2
(02 Sep 2021, 10:51 pm)DriverDamo Hello there,

Many thanks in advance,
Last time I saw it. It was parked up at Wet&Wild at the Royal Quays in North Shields but it isn't there anymore. It had been converted
Train8261
03 Sep 2021, 5:57 am #2

(02 Sep 2021, 10:51 pm)DriverDamo Hello there,

Many thanks in advance,
Last time I saw it. It was parked up at Wet&Wild at the Royal Quays in North Shields but it isn't there anymore. It had been converted

Charles41

03 Sep 2021, 8:17 pm #3
It's parked in the corner at Gutterball Alley, North Shields. It was converted into a kitchen and serving area.

Charles
Charles41
03 Sep 2021, 8:17 pm #3

It's parked in the corner at Gutterball Alley, North Shields. It was converted into a kitchen and serving area.

Charles

Train8261

04 Sep 2021, 10:29 am #4
(03 Sep 2021, 8:17 pm)Charles41 It's parked in the corner at Gutterball Alley, North Shields. It was converted into a kitchen and serving area.

Charles
Not there last time I seen it in fact I'm sure it was sold on ebay sometime last week
Train8261
04 Sep 2021, 10:29 am #4

(03 Sep 2021, 8:17 pm)Charles41 It's parked in the corner at Gutterball Alley, North Shields. It was converted into a kitchen and serving area.

Charles
Not there last time I seen it in fact I'm sure it was sold on ebay sometime last week

DriverDamo

Unregistered

05 Sep 2021, 12:08 am #5
Thanks for the replies all.
DriverDamo
05 Sep 2021, 12:08 am #5

Thanks for the replies all.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average