Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Go North East Face Coverings on Buses

Face Coverings on Buses

Face Coverings on Buses

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
08 Sep 2021, 8:20 pm #21
(08 Sep 2021, 8:18 pm)54APhotography Suffer the consequences then.

Will do, thanks for your input.
omnicity4659
08 Sep 2021, 8:20 pm #21

(08 Sep 2021, 8:18 pm)54APhotography Suffer the consequences then.

Will do, thanks for your input.

08 Sep 2021, 8:27 pm #22
(08 Sep 2021, 7:33 pm)54APhotography Frankly I couldn't care less about anti maskers, they deserve all that's coming, They are usually members of the 52% anyway, so no loss.

Come on, it's been 5 years since you lost, I'd have thought the bitterness would had worn off by now.
streetdeckfan
08 Sep 2021, 8:27 pm #22

(08 Sep 2021, 7:33 pm)54APhotography Frankly I couldn't care less about anti maskers, they deserve all that's coming, They are usually members of the 52% anyway, so no loss.

Come on, it's been 5 years since you lost, I'd have thought the bitterness would had worn off by now.

Drifter60

08 Sep 2021, 9:51 pm #23
(08 Sep 2021, 8:27 pm)streetdeckfan Come on, it's been 5 years since you lost, I'd have thought the bitterness would had worn off by now.

Whilst I tend to agree. Some of the 48% seemingly have a point considering current supply issues affecting retail, hospitality, transport  and just about everywhere. That is majority blamed on Brexit and lack of driving resources, COVID has been a contributing factor but arguable not the biggest. However you can’t turn back time and some of course wouldn’t want to do that anyway.

Oh and it is best to keep this side of the forum non political. So perhaps time to move on!  Big Grin
Drifter60
08 Sep 2021, 9:51 pm #23

(08 Sep 2021, 8:27 pm)streetdeckfan Come on, it's been 5 years since you lost, I'd have thought the bitterness would had worn off by now.

Whilst I tend to agree. Some of the 48% seemingly have a point considering current supply issues affecting retail, hospitality, transport  and just about everywhere. That is majority blamed on Brexit and lack of driving resources, COVID has been a contributing factor but arguable not the biggest. However you can’t turn back time and some of course wouldn’t want to do that anyway.

Oh and it is best to keep this side of the forum non political. So perhaps time to move on!  Big Grin

idiot

08 Sep 2021, 10:18 pm #24
I laugh at those wearing fabric branded masks, particularly Adidas. They're useless lol. They don't protect anyone as they done tests.

Unless your wear a medical grade disposable one and do dispose of it after one use you might as well not wear one.

I'm exempt but still try to wear one.
idiot
08 Sep 2021, 10:18 pm #24

I laugh at those wearing fabric branded masks, particularly Adidas. They're useless lol. They don't protect anyone as they done tests.

Unless your wear a medical grade disposable one and do dispose of it after one use you might as well not wear one.

08 Sep 2021, 10:26 pm #25
(08 Sep 2021, 9:51 pm)Drifter60 Whilst I tend to agree. Some of the 48% seemingly have a point considering current supply issues affecting retail, hospitality, transport  and just about everywhere. That is majority blamed on Brexit and lack of driving resources, COVID has been a contributing factor but arguable not the biggest. However you can’t turn back time and some of course wouldn’t want to do that anyway.

If it was just us having these supply issues I'd agree with you there. But even within the EU there are issues with supply and driving resources!

My laptop was in for repair for 5 weeks because their supplier in Germany hadn't received their shipment of parts, so it couldn't be forwarded on to the UK supplier (or so I was told anyway when I complained that I hadn't received it back within the 10 working days I was told at the start!)

(08 Sep 2021, 10:18 pm)idiot I laugh at those wearing fabric branded masks, particularly Adidas. They're useless lol. They don't protect anyone as they done tests.

One? I hear you've got to wear at least two or they don't work!
streetdeckfan
08 Sep 2021, 10:26 pm #25

(08 Sep 2021, 9:51 pm)Drifter60 Whilst I tend to agree. Some of the 48% seemingly have a point considering current supply issues affecting retail, hospitality, transport  and just about everywhere. That is majority blamed on Brexit and lack of driving resources, COVID has been a contributing factor but arguable not the biggest. However you can’t turn back time and some of course wouldn’t want to do that anyway.

If it was just us having these supply issues I'd agree with you there. But even within the EU there are issues with supply and driving resources!

My laptop was in for repair for 5 weeks because their supplier in Germany hadn't received their shipment of parts, so it couldn't be forwarded on to the UK supplier (or so I was told anyway when I complained that I hadn't received it back within the 10 working days I was told at the start!)

(08 Sep 2021, 10:18 pm)idiot I laugh at those wearing fabric branded masks, particularly Adidas. They're useless lol. They don't protect anyone as they done tests.

One? I hear you've got to wear at least two or they don't work!

James101

08 Sep 2021, 10:39 pm #26
Had to smile the other day - I was in a bus with two masked passengers sat one directly behind the other at the front while the two remaining maskless passengers (including myself) sat as far apart as possible in the rear half of the bus with the windows open. Masks are not invincibility shields.
James101
08 Sep 2021, 10:39 pm #26

Had to smile the other day - I was in a bus with two masked passengers sat one directly behind the other at the front while the two remaining maskless passengers (including myself) sat as far apart as possible in the rear half of the bus with the windows open. Masks are not invincibility shields.

BusLoverMum

08 Sep 2021, 10:51 pm #27
I currently wear a mask most of the time. Definitely in busy enclosed spaces. I did pull mine down for a bit in the metrocentre, yesterday. I was hot and queasy (menopausal!) and there was no one within 5m of me, at the time. I'm relieved can do that, now. I'm also hoping I'm can get bigun back into the habit of leaving the house without the mask demand because, right now, he's double vaccinated but in grave danger of a pulmonary embolism or heart attack from being chronically unfit. I'm sure he's not the only one.
BusLoverMum
08 Sep 2021, 10:51 pm #27

I currently wear a mask most of the time. Definitely in busy enclosed spaces. I did pull mine down for a bit in the metrocentre, yesterday. I was hot and queasy (menopausal!) and there was no one within 5m of me, at the time. I'm relieved can do that, now. I'm also hoping I'm can get bigun back into the habit of leaving the house without the mask demand because, right now, he's double vaccinated but in grave danger of a pulmonary embolism or heart attack from being chronically unfit. I'm sure he's not the only one.

08 Sep 2021, 11:27 pm #28
(08 Sep 2021, 10:39 pm)James101 Had to smile the other day - I was in a bus with two masked passengers sat one directly behind the other at the front while the two remaining maskless passengers (including myself) sat as far apart as possible in the rear half of the bus with the windows open. Masks are not invincibility shields.

This is exactly the point I made further up. As soon as they mandated masks social distancing basically disappeared. People were back to climbing over each other in shops and pushing past each other in bus stations.

To me, it actually felt safer before as people were more aware
streetdeckfan
08 Sep 2021, 11:27 pm #28

(08 Sep 2021, 10:39 pm)James101 Had to smile the other day - I was in a bus with two masked passengers sat one directly behind the other at the front while the two remaining maskless passengers (including myself) sat as far apart as possible in the rear half of the bus with the windows open. Masks are not invincibility shields.

This is exactly the point I made further up. As soon as they mandated masks social distancing basically disappeared. People were back to climbing over each other in shops and pushing past each other in bus stations.

To me, it actually felt safer before as people were more aware

Jimmi

09 Sep 2021, 4:10 pm #29
I have suddenly stopped wearing masks without any real thought given to the decision, literally got on the bus on Monday morning and have barely worn one since as I felt I've not really needed to and not exactly pleasant wearing them in the stuffy, humid conditions we've had the last few days and on Saturday night I will be packed into a music venue with 2000 other people where vast majority also won't be wearing them.
Jimmi
09 Sep 2021, 4:10 pm #29

I have suddenly stopped wearing masks without any real thought given to the decision, literally got on the bus on Monday morning and have barely worn one since as I felt I've not really needed to and not exactly pleasant wearing them in the stuffy, humid conditions we've had the last few days and on Saturday night I will be packed into a music venue with 2000 other people where vast majority also won't be wearing them.

Dan

Site Administrator

09 Sep 2021, 4:20 pm #30
Enjoyed getting my hair cut today without a mask!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan
09 Sep 2021, 4:20 pm #30

Enjoyed getting my hair cut today without a mask!

cbma06

09 Sep 2021, 4:26 pm #31

Here’s a test for ya, if you are wearing any kind mask and if you blow hard and blow the flame out from a candle then your not protecting yourself or others.

(09 Sep 2021, 4:20 pm)Dan Enjoyed getting my hair cut today without a mask!

Have there stopped using a bowl on your head at the hairdressers , the old look is the best

Edited 09 Sep 2021, 4:29 pm by cbma06.

cbma06
09 Sep 2021, 4:26 pm #31

Here’s a test for ya, if you are wearing any kind mask and if you blow hard and blow the flame out from a candle then your not protecting yourself or others.

(09 Sep 2021, 4:20 pm)Dan Enjoyed getting my hair cut today without a mask!

Have there stopped using a bowl on your head at the hairdressers , the old look is the best

Pages (2): Previous 1 2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average