Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Arriva North East Arriva respond after claims it shouldn't run services in County Durham

Arriva respond after claims it shouldn't run services in County Durham

Arriva respond after claims it shouldn't run services in County Durham

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BusLoverMum

06 Oct 2021, 3:46 pm #2
Well, I made my every 3 month-ish journey down to Darlo to visit a lovely fabric shop, there and I'll not be bothering with Arriva until this blows over. If they're running to any sort of timetable, it doesn't match the ones on North Road. Waited 25 minutes for a 7, this morning. One came straight past us, empty, passing another empty and driverless one, at the stop. On the return, it took me half an hour to get home from North Road after getting off the 7 back to Durham. I could walk it, in that time, before my knee took a severe dislike to the hills.
BusLoverMum
06 Oct 2021, 3:46 pm #2

Well, I made my every 3 month-ish journey down to Darlo to visit a lovely fabric shop, there and I'll not be bothering with Arriva until this blows over. If they're running to any sort of timetable, it doesn't match the ones on North Road. Waited 25 minutes for a 7, this morning. One came straight past us, empty, passing another empty and driverless one, at the stop. On the return, it took me half an hour to get home from North Road after getting off the 7 back to Durham. I could walk it, in that time, before my knee took a severe dislike to the hills.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Messages In This Thread
Arriva respond after claims it shouldn't run services in County Durham - by Rob44 - 21 Sep 2021, 9:18 am
RE: Emergency Service Changes from 25th September 2021 - by BusLoverMum - 06 Oct 2021, 3:46 pm
RE: Emergency Service Changes from 25th September 2021 - by Storx - 06 Oct 2021, 4:11 pm
RE: Emergency Service Changes from 25th September 2021 - by BusLoverMum - 06 Oct 2021, 6:41 pm
RE: Emergency Service Changes from 25th September 2021 - by Jimmi - 06 Oct 2021, 7:31 pm