Menu

North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions Go North East Thread Disappeared?

Go North East Thread Disappeared?

Go North East Thread Disappeared?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

gtom

Banned

30 May 2013, 8:47 pm #1
Not sure if its just me but the GNE thread has disappeared and I can't find it by going through previous posts either
gtom
30 May 2013, 8:47 pm #1

Not sure if its just me but the GNE thread has disappeared and I can't find it by going through previous posts either

Michael

30 May 2013, 8:54 pm #2
It has for me to haha, we must of hit the limit of posts

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
30 May 2013, 8:54 pm #2

It has for me to haha, we must of hit the limit of posts

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Dan

Site Administrator

30 May 2013, 9:11 pm #3
It's visible to administrators but not members it seems, though settings seem to show it should be available to all.
Let's say that you've all posted too many times on that specific thread, and the forum is throwing a tantrum!

In all seriousness, I'll look into it now - though on the surface, it appears fine! Should I fail to do anything, Liam will be on it. He may not be able to do anything until tomorrow though.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused - we hope to have the issue rectified as soon as possible.
Dan
30 May 2013, 9:11 pm #3

It's visible to administrators but not members it seems, though settings seem to show it should be available to all.
Let's say that you've all posted too many times on that specific thread, and the forum is throwing a tantrum!

In all seriousness, I'll look into it now - though on the surface, it appears fine! Should I fail to do anything, Liam will be on it. He may not be able to do anything until tomorrow though.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused - we hope to have the issue rectified as soon as possible.

Dan

Site Administrator

30 May 2013, 9:16 pm #4
I believe it's fixed.

Thanks for alerting us to the issue. Do post back if you're still having problems with it.
Dan
30 May 2013, 9:16 pm #4

I believe it's fixed.

Thanks for alerting us to the issue. Do post back if you're still having problems with it.

Adrian

30 May 2013, 9:28 pm #5
Noticed that the thread is close to 2500 replies. I'd recommend looking at splitting it up, as it'll be causing quite a bit of strain on your database. It's quite common now that communities limit any threads to 1000 replies, at which point they'd lock the thread, and create a 'Part 2', 'Part 3', etc.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
30 May 2013, 9:28 pm #5

Noticed that the thread is close to 2500 replies. I'd recommend looking at splitting it up, as it'll be causing quite a bit of strain on your database. It's quite common now that communities limit any threads to 1000 replies, at which point they'd lock the thread, and create a 'Part 2', 'Part 3', etc.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Dan

Site Administrator

30 May 2013, 9:42 pm #6
(30 May 2013, 9:28 pm)aureolin Noticed that the thread is close to 2500 replies. I'd recommend looking at splitting it up, as it'll be causing quite a bit of strain on your database. It's quite common now that communities limit any threads to 1000 replies, at which point they'd lock the thread, and create a 'Part 2', 'Part 3', etc.

Changes are underway, and are almost at the stage of completion. A little bit more than just "splitting it up".
It's me we're waiting for, which explains everything. :p
Dan
30 May 2013, 9:42 pm #6

(30 May 2013, 9:28 pm)aureolin Noticed that the thread is close to 2500 replies. I'd recommend looking at splitting it up, as it'll be causing quite a bit of strain on your database. It's quite common now that communities limit any threads to 1000 replies, at which point they'd lock the thread, and create a 'Part 2', 'Part 3', etc.

Changes are underway, and are almost at the stage of completion. A little bit more than just "splitting it up".
It's me we're waiting for, which explains everything. :p

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average