Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Go North East Replacing Washington's Omnicity's

Replacing Washington's Omnicity's

Replacing Washington's Omnicity's

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
22 Nov 2021, 4:07 pm #41
Without Dupes, buses are rammed again at school times, and zero respect, maskless in the majority.
54APhotography
22 Nov 2021, 4:07 pm #41

Without Dupes, buses are rammed again at school times, and zero respect, maskless in the majority.

Adrian

23 Nov 2021, 12:08 pm #42
(22 Nov 2021, 4:07 pm)54APhotography Without Dupes, buses are rammed again at school times, and zero respect, maskless in the majority.

Not just at school times, and not just buses. I took a short Metro ride from Wallsend to the town on Sunday and that was rammed too.
Seems to be a few more wear face coverings on the Metro, but still in a tiny minority at that.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
23 Nov 2021, 12:08 pm #42

(22 Nov 2021, 4:07 pm)54APhotography Without Dupes, buses are rammed again at school times, and zero respect, maskless in the majority.

Not just at school times, and not just buses. I took a short Metro ride from Wallsend to the town on Sunday and that was rammed too.
Seems to be a few more wear face coverings on the Metro, but still in a tiny minority at that.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

23 Nov 2021, 12:15 pm #43
Seems to be the case everywhere, this will just run and run. Metros seem to be doing quite well, and the busr journey's I've made recently all show decent returning numbers. Of course the amount of services missing altogether has impacted there at times.
54APhotography
23 Nov 2021, 12:15 pm #43

Seems to be the case everywhere, this will just run and run. Metros seem to be doing quite well, and the busr journey's I've made recently all show decent returning numbers. Of course the amount of services missing altogether has impacted there at times.

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average