Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Go North East Go North East Pay Rates

Go North East Pay Rates

Go North East Pay Rates

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

29 Nov 2021, 5:45 pm #1
Does anyone know what go north east pay rate is like including up to top rate?
lloyd647
29 Nov 2021, 5:45 pm #1

Does anyone know what go north east pay rate is like including up to top rate?

ne14ne1

29 Nov 2021, 9:42 pm #2
(29 Nov 2021, 5:45 pm)lloyd647 Does anyone know what go north east pay rate is like including up to top rate?

Have you tried their website?
ne14ne1
29 Nov 2021, 9:42 pm #2

(29 Nov 2021, 5:45 pm)lloyd647 Does anyone know what go north east pay rate is like including up to top rate?

Have you tried their website?

29 Nov 2021, 10:19 pm #3
(29 Nov 2021, 9:42 pm)ne14ne1 Have you tried their website?

Website doesn't give detailed pay rates.
omnicity4659
29 Nov 2021, 10:19 pm #3

(29 Nov 2021, 9:42 pm)ne14ne1 Have you tried their website?

Website doesn't give detailed pay rates.

Chris 1

30 Nov 2021, 12:57 pm #4
Be interested to know myself, particularly after the pay deal. The website lists a minimum annual salary, and an 'up to' maximum if you work 8 days a week.

Stagecoach publish their hourly rates quite openly on their website, Arriva not so much though I did see Durham rates advertised on the side of their buses recently.
Chris 1
30 Nov 2021, 12:57 pm #4

Be interested to know myself, particularly after the pay deal. The website lists a minimum annual salary, and an 'up to' maximum if you work 8 days a week.

Stagecoach publish their hourly rates quite openly on their website, Arriva not so much though I did see Durham rates advertised on the side of their buses recently.

morritt89

30 Nov 2021, 2:18 pm #5
Starting rate is £10 per hour all depots. There are different rates at different depots plus paid meal breaks and unpaid. There are then enhancements for working restdays (+£1 per hour) and also some special event stuff has different pay rates again. You get a 39 contract but in reality do more depending on rota
morritt89
30 Nov 2021, 2:18 pm #5

Starting rate is £10 per hour all depots. There are different rates at different depots plus paid meal breaks and unpaid. There are then enhancements for working restdays (+£1 per hour) and also some special event stuff has different pay rates again. You get a 39 contract but in reality do more depending on rota

Chris 1

30 Nov 2021, 3:14 pm #6
(30 Nov 2021, 2:18 pm)morritt89 Starting rate is £10 per hour all depots. There are different rates at different depots plus paid meal breaks and unpaid. There are then enhancements for working restdays (+£1 per hour) and also some special event stuff has different pay rates again. You get a 39 contract but in reality do more depending on rota

Thanks for the response.

Just out of curiosity, are paid meal breaks still available to new starters?  I assumed they went out with the ark and were now legacy benefits.  Or is it the first half hour or so unpaid and the remainder paid?

Redundancy has reared its head again at my current employer, though I'm not currently on the at risk list.  One of the big three will be my next employer, always handy to know what I'll be letting myself in for...
Chris 1
30 Nov 2021, 3:14 pm #6

(30 Nov 2021, 2:18 pm)morritt89 Starting rate is £10 per hour all depots. There are different rates at different depots plus paid meal breaks and unpaid. There are then enhancements for working restdays (+£1 per hour) and also some special event stuff has different pay rates again. You get a 39 contract but in reality do more depending on rota

Thanks for the response.

Just out of curiosity, are paid meal breaks still available to new starters?  I assumed they went out with the ark and were now legacy benefits.  Or is it the first half hour or so unpaid and the remainder paid?

Redundancy has reared its head again at my current employer, though I'm not currently on the at risk list.  One of the big three will be my next employer, always handy to know what I'll be letting myself in for...

citaro5284

30 Nov 2021, 4:23 pm #7
(30 Nov 2021, 3:14 pm)Chris 1 Thanks for the response.

You are right, they are legacy and all new starters are unpaid meal breaks.  Unpaid meal breaks is a 30 min meal break deduction, but there is some conditions where deduction can be up to an hour.
citaro5284
30 Nov 2021, 4:23 pm #7

(30 Nov 2021, 3:14 pm)Chris 1 Thanks for the response.

You are right, they are legacy and all new starters are unpaid meal breaks.  Unpaid meal breaks is a 30 min meal break deduction, but there is some conditions where deduction can be up to an hour.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average