Menu

North East Buses The Site News & Site Updates Site update

Site update

Site update

• 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
30 Dec 2021, 9:56 pm #41
There's also no way that I can see to view new read posts.

I often read a post, then come back to read it again and respond later, but it seems that once I read it, it disappears from the list, and since the home page only shows new threads rather than new posts, if it's an old thread I've got to hunt thought the other pages to find it again

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
streetdeckfan
30 Dec 2021, 9:56 pm #41

There's also no way that I can see to view new read posts.

I often read a post, then come back to read it again and respond later, but it seems that once I read it, it disappears from the list, and since the home page only shows new threads rather than new posts, if it's an old thread I've got to hunt thought the other pages to find it again

Adrian

30 Dec 2021, 10:13 pm #42
(30 Dec 2021, 9:56 pm)streetdeckfan There's also no way that I can see to view new read posts.

I've never heard of viewing 'new read posts' on any forum, if I'm honest. If you've read a post, then it's not a new post by definition is it?

The closest thing I can think of is Posts > View Today's Posts from the menu.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
30 Dec 2021, 10:13 pm #42

(30 Dec 2021, 9:56 pm)streetdeckfan There's also no way that I can see to view new read posts.

I've never heard of viewing 'new read posts' on any forum, if I'm honest. If you've read a post, then it's not a new post by definition is it?

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

30 Dec 2021, 10:20 pm #43
(30 Dec 2021, 10:13 pm)Adrian I've never heard of viewing 'new read posts' on any forum, if I'm honest. If you've read a post, then it's not a new post by definition is it?

I meant something similar to what used to be on the right hand side, showing the 5 or so threads that have the most recent posts.

I tried the today's posts earlier and it was just empty, I'll give it another go when I get back in as it sounds like that's what I'm after

streetdeckfan
30 Dec 2021, 10:20 pm #43

(30 Dec 2021, 10:13 pm)Adrian I've never heard of viewing 'new read posts' on any forum, if I'm honest. If you've read a post, then it's not a new post by definition is it?

I meant something similar to what used to be on the right hand side, showing the 5 or so threads that have the most recent posts.

I tried the today's posts earlier and it was just empty, I'll give it another go when I get back in as it sounds like that's what I'm after

BusLoverMum

30 Dec 2021, 11:47 pm #44
Grateful to have unread in the drop down. Thanks, guys.
BusLoverMum
30 Dec 2021, 11:47 pm #44

Grateful to have unread in the drop down. Thanks, guys.

Michael

03 Jan 2022, 9:10 pm #45
Anyone know how to find the fleet news/Bygone/photo section on the new set up?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
03 Jan 2022, 9:10 pm #45

Anyone know how to find the fleet news/Bygone/photo section on the new set up?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Omega54

06 Feb 2022, 10:35 pm #46
So, I sort of change the theme back to the old one, anyone know how I change it back to the newer one?

I can't even click my profile any chance a mod can change it for me?
Omega54
06 Feb 2022, 10:35 pm #46

So, I sort of change the theme back to the old one, anyone know how I change it back to the newer one?

I can't even click my profile any chance a mod can change it for me?

17 Feb 2023, 12:40 am #47
Looks like someone was having a bit of fun with the code for the main page

[Image: image.png]
streetdeckfan
17 Feb 2023, 12:40 am #47

Looks like someone was having a bit of fun with the code for the main page

[Image: image.png]

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3

• 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average