Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Local Bus Events North East Festival Of Transport

North East Festival Of Transport

North East Festival Of Transport

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (2) Previous 1 2
22 Aug 2022, 1:58 pm #21
(22 Aug 2022, 11:08 am)Adrian The Police don't take a hard approach on unauthorised meets. It's the small minority of idiots that attend, the ones that think they're clever tooling it around a car park with no real control over their car, or the ones popping their (usually road illegal) exhausts, that they take a hard approach on.

Groups of (presumably) youths gather at the McDonalds just round the corner from me and you can hear them on a night in the car park revving their engines. I wouldn't be so bothered about them if they had cars that sound decent, but instead they're in Corsas with exhausts that sounds like someone's farted into a cone! The issue is there's just not really any cars that sound good anymore!

I'm the same with the people that have their windows down and the music blasting, 9/10 their speakers are shite and it's all distorted.

(22 Aug 2022, 12:44 pm)BusLoverMum The Durham Fathers day rally might not be the biggest event in the area but it's always well attended by families and not just socially awkard guys with big cameras (not that I have anything against socially awkward guys,  whatever their camera,  or I'd be disowning my entire family)  so there is an appetite for this type of event, so long as people know about it.

I really like photography (not buses, because I have friends Tongue), but I just can't walk around outside with a camera, I feel like such a tit. Even getting my phone out to take a photo is too much  Big Grin
streetdeckfan
22 Aug 2022, 1:58 pm #21

(22 Aug 2022, 11:08 am)Adrian The Police don't take a hard approach on unauthorised meets. It's the small minority of idiots that attend, the ones that think they're clever tooling it around a car park with no real control over their car, or the ones popping their (usually road illegal) exhausts, that they take a hard approach on.

Groups of (presumably) youths gather at the McDonalds just round the corner from me and you can hear them on a night in the car park revving their engines. I wouldn't be so bothered about them if they had cars that sound decent, but instead they're in Corsas with exhausts that sounds like someone's farted into a cone! The issue is there's just not really any cars that sound good anymore!

I'm the same with the people that have their windows down and the music blasting, 9/10 their speakers are shite and it's all distorted.

(22 Aug 2022, 12:44 pm)BusLoverMum The Durham Fathers day rally might not be the biggest event in the area but it's always well attended by families and not just socially awkard guys with big cameras (not that I have anything against socially awkward guys,  whatever their camera,  or I'd be disowning my entire family)  so there is an appetite for this type of event, so long as people know about it.

I really like photography (not buses, because I have friends Tongue), but I just can't walk around outside with a camera, I feel like such a tit. Even getting my phone out to take a photo is too much  Big Grin

Pages (2) Previous 1 2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average