Menu

North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions Tapatalk issues

Tapatalk issues

Tapatalk issues

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

05 Jun 2022, 6:03 pm #1
Is anyone else having issues with Tapatalk since Dan forgot to pay the bills?

It keeps signing me out, and doesn't even show in my following list

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
streetdeckfan
05 Jun 2022, 6:03 pm #1

Is anyone else having issues with Tapatalk since Dan forgot to pay the bills?

cbma06

05 Jun 2022, 6:08 pm #2
(05 Jun 2022, 6:03 pm)streetdeckfan Is anyone else having issues with Tapatalk since Dan forgot to pay the bills?

Yea same here, neb keeps going missing on Tapatalk, then have to re follow and sign in each time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(05 Jun 2022, 6:03 pm)streetdeckfan Is anyone else having issues with Tapatalk since Dan forgot to pay the bills?

Yea same here, neb keeps going missing on Tapatalk, then have to re follow and sign in each time

Edited 05 Jun 2022, 6:08 pm by cbma06.

cbma06
05 Jun 2022, 6:08 pm #2

Jimmi

05 Jun 2022, 8:36 pm #3

Yep. Worse still doesn't always show up when you try and search for it.

I seem to really be having issues with most apps since my phone updated earlier in the week.

Also when I attempted to post this reply it came up with failed to post even though it had done. Seems like others are having this problem seem as some posters are posting the same thing multiple times in their posts.
Jimmi
05 Jun 2022, 8:36 pm #3

Yep. Worse still doesn't always show up when you try and search for it.

I seem to really be having issues with most apps since my phone updated earlier in the week.

Also when I attempted to post this reply it came up with failed to post even though it had done. Seems like others are having this problem seem as some posters are posting the same thing multiple times in their posts.

05 Jun 2022, 8:43 pm #4
Gave up with it, hasn't worked for two weeks
54APhotography
05 Jun 2022, 8:43 pm #4

Gave up with it, hasn't worked for two weeks

05 Jun 2022, 10:23 pm #5
(05 Jun 2022, 8:36 pm)Jimmi Yep. Worse still doesn't always show up when you try and search for it.

Fortunately, since I've subscribed to some threads I was still able to find it
streetdeckfan
05 Jun 2022, 10:23 pm #5

(05 Jun 2022, 8:36 pm)Jimmi Yep. Worse still doesn't always show up when you try and search for it.

Fortunately, since I've subscribed to some threads I was still able to find it

cbma06

06 Jun 2022, 6:10 am #6
(05 Jun 2022, 10:23 pm)streetdeckfan Fortunately, since I've subscribed to some threads I was still able to find it

Same here, I’ve subscribed to a few threads as well, when I click onto the thread, grey box comes up saying if I want to follow NEB, then a box comes up for me to login

cbma06
06 Jun 2022, 6:10 am #6

(05 Jun 2022, 10:23 pm)streetdeckfan Fortunately, since I've subscribed to some threads I was still able to find it

Same here, I’ve subscribed to a few threads as well, when I click onto the thread, grey box comes up saying if I want to follow NEB, then a box comes up for me to login

06 Jun 2022, 8:35 am #7
Interestingly, I opened up Tapatalk this morning to find myself still logged in, maybe it's fixed?

streetdeckfan
06 Jun 2022, 8:35 am #7

Interestingly, I opened up Tapatalk this morning to find myself still logged in, maybe it's fixed?

Liam

06 Jun 2022, 2:27 pm #8
I cannot recreate any of the reported issues in this thread. All seems well from our end.
Liam
06 Jun 2022, 2:27 pm #8

I cannot recreate any of the reported issues in this thread. All seems well from our end.

Adrian

06 Jun 2022, 2:52 pm #9
I've not seen the issue either and I use it pretty much every day.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
06 Jun 2022, 2:52 pm #9

I've not seen the issue either and I use it pretty much every day.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average