Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Bygone Era Sheen (752)

Sheen (752)

Sheen (752)

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

02 Feb 2023, 1:11 pm #1
I found the Sheen 752 timetable (June 1987) in the archive which ran from Cornsay Village to Chester-Le-Street . 
Does anyone remember this route, what vehicles were allocated, was it heavily used?
If it was reinstated today, would it be useful?

Twitter: @ASX_Terranova
Blog: https://asxterranova.home.blog/
ASX_Terranova
02 Feb 2023, 1:11 pm #1

I found the Sheen 752 timetable (June 1987) in the archive which ran from Cornsay Village to Chester-Le-Street . 
Does anyone remember this route, what vehicles were allocated, was it heavily used?

Twitter: @ASX_Terranova
Blog: https://asxterranova.home.blog/

busmanT

02 Feb 2023, 6:07 pm #2
(02 Feb 2023, 1:11 pm)ASX_Terranova I found the Sheen 752 timetable (June 1987) in the archive which ran from Cornsay Village to Chester-Le-Street . 
After Eric Sheen ran it, OK Travel won the contract and normally used one of the OJD-R registered Bristol LH. 

It didn't carry many then, so would be of no use at all now in my view.
busmanT
02 Feb 2023, 6:07 pm #2

(02 Feb 2023, 1:11 pm)ASX_Terranova I found the Sheen 752 timetable (June 1987) in the archive which ran from Cornsay Village to Chester-Le-Street . 
After Eric Sheen ran it, OK Travel won the contract and normally used one of the OJD-R registered Bristol LH. 

It didn't carry many then, so would be of no use at all now in my view.

05 Feb 2023, 12:04 pm #3
I do not know Durham that well but using google maps lead me to the conclusion that this service would not make sense today. Cornsay just looks like about 10 houses and they all probaly own cars
NEbushopper
05 Feb 2023, 12:04 pm #3

I do not know Durham that well but using google maps lead me to the conclusion that this service would not make sense today. Cornsay just looks like about 10 houses and they all probaly own cars

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average