Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Operations, Management & Infrastructure New update to Nexus timetable

New update to Nexus timetable

New update to Nexus timetable

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Busu284

29 Aug 2023, 10:09 pm #1
So this is a new one which I haven't seen. The recent new timetable changes to nexus bus stops have new changes. A few I've seen

306 now mentioned (306 to Whitley Bay Bandstand) as it was previously 306 to Whitley Bay Town Centre 

307 now has Watervill road as a metro station (which is true)

57A now has To North Shields Hub (instead of Whitley Bay) the A&B section mention Whitley Bay as the journey terminate 

38 now says To Meadway Estate instead of Freeman Hospital 

And just a few other ive seen. This is a good changes to show where the bus actually terminates and I quite like it
Busu284
29 Aug 2023, 10:09 pm #1

So this is a new one which I haven't seen. The recent new timetable changes to nexus bus stops have new changes. A few I've seen

306 now mentioned (306 to Whitley Bay Bandstand) as it was previously 306 to Whitley Bay Town Centre 

57A now has To North Shields Hub (instead of Whitley Bay) the A&B section mention Whitley Bay as the journey terminate 

And just a few other ive seen. This is a good changes to show where the bus actually terminates and I quite like it

Storx

30 Aug 2023, 7:22 am #2
(29 Aug 2023, 10:09 pm)Busu284 So this is a new one which I haven't seen. The recent new timetable changes to nexus bus stops have new changes. A few I've seen

The 57A has always been to North Shields? Its a complete bollocks timetable and confusing personally since it never actually goes there bar a few evening journeys. Similar to Ashington in the other direction which is only 3 journeys on a weekend. Not to mention the 57/57a are split which is complicated to read. 

Personally I'd rather have Ashington / Cramlington - Whitley Bay / North Shields.
Storx
30 Aug 2023, 7:22 am #2

(29 Aug 2023, 10:09 pm)Busu284 So this is a new one which I haven't seen. The recent new timetable changes to nexus bus stops have new changes. A few I've seen

The 57A has always been to North Shields? Its a complete bollocks timetable and confusing personally since it never actually goes there bar a few evening journeys. Similar to Ashington in the other direction which is only 3 journeys on a weekend. Not to mention the 57/57a are split which is complicated to read. 

Personally I'd rather have Ashington / Cramlington - Whitley Bay / North Shields.

Drifter60

30 Aug 2023, 10:26 pm #3
In a way this is why I always liked the previous DCC bus stop timetables where it was just a chronological list of every journey. At least then you could see exactly the terminus for each journey and when the next bus was due on a shared corridors rather than check each service. Limitations with that system meant you didn’t know via points of services like.
Drifter60
30 Aug 2023, 10:26 pm #3

In a way this is why I always liked the previous DCC bus stop timetables where it was just a chronological list of every journey. At least then you could see exactly the terminus for each journey and when the next bus was due on a shared corridors rather than check each service. Limitations with that system meant you didn’t know via points of services like.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average