Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Useful & Informative Links Powerpoint Slides

Powerpoint Slides

Powerpoint Slides

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MurdnunoC

21 Jul 2013, 2:35 pm #1
I couldn't find anywhere to slide this in (pun intended), so I decided to start a new thread.

I was just randomly searching for stuff to do with the transport industry in general and came across this page:

http://www.slideshare.net/RussellPublish...artin-dean

Basically, it somewhere for people to place slides either prior to their presentation (essentially as a back-up in case anything were to get lost) or after it. The link above shows slides from a presentation given to the European Bus Operators' Forum by the Go Ahead Group's Martin Dean. To the side (similar to YouTube), you can find the slideshows of other presentations given by representatives of other bus operators.

Obviously, it's no substitute for actually being there listening to what people have to say. But it's pretty interesting nonetheless.
Edited 21 Jul 2013, 2:55 pm by MurdnunoC.
MurdnunoC
21 Jul 2013, 2:35 pm #1

I couldn't find anywhere to slide this in (pun intended), so I decided to start a new thread.

I was just randomly searching for stuff to do with the transport industry in general and came across this page:

http://www.slideshare.net/RussellPublish...artin-dean

Basically, it somewhere for people to place slides either prior to their presentation (essentially as a back-up in case anything were to get lost) or after it. The link above shows slides from a presentation given to the European Bus Operators' Forum by the Go Ahead Group's Martin Dean. To the side (similar to YouTube), you can find the slideshows of other presentations given by representatives of other bus operators.

Obviously, it's no substitute for actually being there listening to what people have to say. But it's pretty interesting nonetheless.

Adrian

21 Jul 2013, 5:07 pm #2
Interesting, but an awful lot of management waffle.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
21 Jul 2013, 5:07 pm #2

Interesting, but an awful lot of management waffle.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average