Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Stagecoach North East Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (51): Previous 149 50 51
Dan

Site Administrator

31 Dec 2023, 11:13 am #1,001
(31 Dec 2023, 10:44 am)Storx https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/s...ng-2383925 - It's on there.

The codes will have specific words, I believe, these are the meaning of them - not 100% sure on the M but assume it means that:

First Letter
D - De minimis - Directly awarded
M - MEAT (Most Economically Advantageous Tender)? - Awarded through tender

Second Letter
W - Works service - Assume a resource tender
S - (Minimum) Subsidy - The difference between fare revenue and making a profit, they keep fares.
C - (Minimum) Cost - Fixed cost, Nexus gets fares

Just noted it's slightly less than a million but £600k+ a year, give or take plus fares it's quite a lucrative contract.

https://app.croneri.co.uk/topics/tendering/indepth-0 - There's an article explaining all those better.

DC - de-minimis cost (directly awarded, Nexus keeps revenue)
DS - de-minimis subsidy (directly awarded, operator keeps revenue)
MC - minimum cost (tendered, Nexus keeps revenue)
MS - minimum subsidy (tendered, operator takes revenue risk and keeps revenue).
MW - Miscellaneous Works

In broad numbers (regardless of operator), the gross price of 1 PVR on an all-day tender is around £200k.

So, on the 317 (which is 5 PVR), Stagecoach will be assuming there is around £400k revenue in addition to the £600k net subsidy.

In revenue terms, it’s a meaty contract - but it won’t be the huge money spinner that you think it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan
31 Dec 2023, 11:13 am #1,001

(31 Dec 2023, 10:44 am)Storx https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/s...ng-2383925 - It's on there.

The codes will have specific words, I believe, these are the meaning of them - not 100% sure on the M but assume it means that:

First Letter
D - De minimis - Directly awarded
M - MEAT (Most Economically Advantageous Tender)? - Awarded through tender

Second Letter
W - Works service - Assume a resource tender
S - (Minimum) Subsidy - The difference between fare revenue and making a profit, they keep fares.
C - (Minimum) Cost - Fixed cost, Nexus gets fares

Just noted it's slightly less than a million but £600k+ a year, give or take plus fares it's quite a lucrative contract.

https://app.croneri.co.uk/topics/tendering/indepth-0 - There's an article explaining all those better.

DC - de-minimis cost (directly awarded, Nexus keeps revenue)
MW - Miscellaneous Works

In broad numbers (regardless of operator), the gross price of 1 PVR on an all-day tender is around £200k.

So, on the 317 (which is 5 PVR), Stagecoach will be assuming there is around £400k revenue in addition to the £600k net subsidy.

In revenue terms, it’s a meaty contract - but it won’t be the huge money spinner that you think it is.

Storx

31 Dec 2023, 11:48 am #1,002
(31 Dec 2023, 11:13 am)Dan DC - de-minimis cost (directly awarded, Nexus keeps revenue)
MW - Miscellaneous Works

Thanks for that so was technically right with the terms but got the terminology wrong.

Surprised the revenue is only £400k, always seems reasonable loads at the North Shields to Whitley Bay end of the route, at least, whenever I've seen it. Unsure on the other side though, could carry fresh air for all I know on it's mystery tour around every estate going.
Storx
31 Dec 2023, 11:48 am #1,002

(31 Dec 2023, 11:13 am)Dan DC - de-minimis cost (directly awarded, Nexus keeps revenue)
MW - Miscellaneous Works

Thanks for that so was technically right with the terms but got the terminology wrong.

Surprised the revenue is only £400k, always seems reasonable loads at the North Shields to Whitley Bay end of the route, at least, whenever I've seen it. Unsure on the other side though, could carry fresh air for all I know on it's mystery tour around every estate going.

Thomas12

31 Dec 2023, 12:38 pm #1,003
(31 Dec 2023, 11:48 am)Storx Thanks for that so was technically right with the terms but got the terminology wrong.

It can be quite busy considering it's the only service for East Howdon, Willington Quay, Holy Cross etc.

Does vary quite a bit though. Sometimes can be a near full bus, and then others empty.
Thomas12
31 Dec 2023, 12:38 pm #1,003

(31 Dec 2023, 11:48 am)Storx Thanks for that so was technically right with the terms but got the terminology wrong.

It can be quite busy considering it's the only service for East Howdon, Willington Quay, Holy Cross etc.

Does vary quite a bit though. Sometimes can be a near full bus, and then others empty.

Storx

31 Dec 2023, 4:05 pm #1,004
(31 Dec 2023, 12:38 pm)Thomas12 It can be quite busy considering it's the only service for East Howdon, Willington Quay, Holy Cross etc.

Aye it's similar on the other side where some are really busy but others less so. Never see it dead, unlike the short 19's - the long ones usually do alright though.

It takes such an obscure road now just doing everywhere and anywhere, bizarrely the short 19's are pointless now avoiding everywhere at the same time.
Storx
31 Dec 2023, 4:05 pm #1,004

(31 Dec 2023, 12:38 pm)Thomas12 It can be quite busy considering it's the only service for East Howdon, Willington Quay, Holy Cross etc.

Aye it's similar on the other side where some are really busy but others less so. Never see it dead, unlike the short 19's - the long ones usually do alright though.

It takes such an obscure road now just doing everywhere and anywhere, bizarrely the short 19's are pointless now avoiding everywhere at the same time.

Thomas12

31 Dec 2023, 6:19 pm #1,005
(31 Dec 2023, 4:05 pm)Storx Aye it's similar on the other side where some are really busy but others less so. Never see it dead, unlike the short 19's - the long ones usually do alright though.

Yeah agree with the short 19 services, they are a waste of money. 

Always thought the 317 could just serve the fish quay instead.
Thomas12
31 Dec 2023, 6:19 pm #1,005

(31 Dec 2023, 4:05 pm)Storx Aye it's similar on the other side where some are really busy but others less so. Never see it dead, unlike the short 19's - the long ones usually do alright though.

Yeah agree with the short 19 services, they are a waste of money. 

Storx

31 Dec 2023, 7:07 pm #1,006
(31 Dec 2023, 6:19 pm)Thomas12 Yeah agree with the short 19 services, they are a waste of money. 

Can't disagree tbh, the 19 badly needs to work with the 57/57A instead imo as the integration is a problem atm. 

I know this is the wrong thread, but Stagecoach could always run it I suppose but I always think having the following would be better:

Day Times:
56: Every Hour, 57A route Ashington to Cramlington, 19 Route Cramlington to North Shields (PVR 3)
57: Every Hour, Current Route (PVR 2.5)
58: Every Hour, Cramlington -> Direct to N'land Business Park, current 57A to Whitley Bay (PVR 1.5)

Total PVR (7)

Evening:
56: Every Hour (PVR 3)
58: Every Hour, Extended to North Shields (PVR 2)

Total PVR (5)

It would open loads of new links like Ashington to Cobalt all day, East Cramlington gets an evening service, same with the new estate in Backworth etc.

It's the same as now PVR wise (actually less during the day, but offers so much more).

Daytimes:
57/57A: PVR 5
19: PVR 3

Evenings:
57A: PVR 3
19: PVR 2

They could always run a few extras, off school runs at peak times on the 56 (19) for Cobalt. 

I'd say just restore the old 333, using the current short 19 bus running from Tynemouth Beach to North Shields interchange, direct by Tanners Bank. It's ridiculous there's no service between the Ferry Terminal / North Shields Fish Quay and Tynemouth, two massive leisure links, every 30 minutes. I'd do that regardless to the above, it's better use of resources imo. Number it the F1 or something, to highlight the ferry link.
Edited 31 Dec 2023, 7:43 pm by Storx.
Storx
31 Dec 2023, 7:07 pm #1,006

(31 Dec 2023, 6:19 pm)Thomas12 Yeah agree with the short 19 services, they are a waste of money. 

Can't disagree tbh, the 19 badly needs to work with the 57/57A instead imo as the integration is a problem atm. 

I know this is the wrong thread, but Stagecoach could always run it I suppose but I always think having the following would be better:

Day Times:
56: Every Hour, 57A route Ashington to Cramlington, 19 Route Cramlington to North Shields (PVR 3)
57: Every Hour, Current Route (PVR 2.5)
58: Every Hour, Cramlington -> Direct to N'land Business Park, current 57A to Whitley Bay (PVR 1.5)

Total PVR (7)

Evening:
56: Every Hour (PVR 3)
58: Every Hour, Extended to North Shields (PVR 2)

Total PVR (5)

It would open loads of new links like Ashington to Cobalt all day, East Cramlington gets an evening service, same with the new estate in Backworth etc.

It's the same as now PVR wise (actually less during the day, but offers so much more).

Daytimes:
57/57A: PVR 5
19: PVR 3

Evenings:
57A: PVR 3
19: PVR 2

They could always run a few extras, off school runs at peak times on the 56 (19) for Cobalt. 

I'd say just restore the old 333, using the current short 19 bus running from Tynemouth Beach to North Shields interchange, direct by Tanners Bank. It's ridiculous there's no service between the Ferry Terminal / North Shields Fish Quay and Tynemouth, two massive leisure links, every 30 minutes. I'd do that regardless to the above, it's better use of resources imo. Number it the F1 or something, to highlight the ferry link.

RMF1254

01 Jan 2024, 9:46 am #1,007
Totally agree with Fish Quay, but is the road open again, it was closed for some time?
RMF1254
01 Jan 2024, 9:46 am #1,007

Totally agree with Fish Quay, but is the road open again, it was closed for some time?

V514DFT

12 Feb 2024, 7:10 pm #1,008
22 Extended to Northumberland Park every 30 minutes
V514DFT
12 Feb 2024, 7:10 pm #1,008

22 Extended to Northumberland Park every 30 minutes

Thomas12

12 Feb 2024, 7:23 pm #1,009
(12 Feb 2024, 7:10 pm)V514DFT 22 Extended to Northumberland Park every 30 minutes

What would be the benefit of this when the 19 already covers this section? The 19 is dead most of the time anyway outside of the peaks.
Thomas12
12 Feb 2024, 7:23 pm #1,009

(12 Feb 2024, 7:10 pm)V514DFT 22 Extended to Northumberland Park every 30 minutes

What would be the benefit of this when the 19 already covers this section? The 19 is dead most of the time anyway outside of the peaks.

V514DFT

12 Feb 2024, 7:27 pm #1,010
The 22 links to places that would actually benefit from a service up that way, the 19 is dead because its barely changed since it first started in 2003, take from that what you will
V514DFT
12 Feb 2024, 7:27 pm #1,010

The 22 links to places that would actually benefit from a service up that way, the 19 is dead because its barely changed since it first started in 2003, take from that what you will

Storx

12 Feb 2024, 7:55 pm #1,011
(12 Feb 2024, 7:23 pm)Thomas12 What would be the benefit of this when the 19 already covers this section? The 19 is dead most of the time anyway outside of the peaks.

In fairness you could drop the 19 to hourly, and use the resource saved to extend all the 22 buses through to Northumberland Park instead. The short 19's are a complete waste of space.

It would be a handy interchange for the railway aswell say for Ashington / Blyth / Bedlington to Wallsend for example.

Once the railway line opened and I needed to go to Wallsend or whatever, I'd be open to it.
Edited 12 Feb 2024, 7:56 pm by Storx.
Storx
12 Feb 2024, 7:55 pm #1,011

(12 Feb 2024, 7:23 pm)Thomas12 What would be the benefit of this when the 19 already covers this section? The 19 is dead most of the time anyway outside of the peaks.

In fairness you could drop the 19 to hourly, and use the resource saved to extend all the 22 buses through to Northumberland Park instead. The short 19's are a complete waste of space.

It would be a handy interchange for the railway aswell say for Ashington / Blyth / Bedlington to Wallsend for example.

Once the railway line opened and I needed to go to Wallsend or whatever, I'd be open to it.

13 Feb 2024, 12:58 pm #1,012
Suggestion for Newcastle services 30/35:-

30:-
Extension from Fawdon terminus to Fawdon Church via Hauxley Drive (bus gate?), on to Kingston Park Rd, Wansbeck Rd creating a loop at Jubilee Rd junction. Could be renumbered 30/30A to work clockwise/anti-clockwise.

35:-
From Salters Road, direct along Kenton Road (omit Welford Ave), normal route Fawdon Lane, Red House Farm, Kingston Park Road before turning on to Broadway West & Great North Rd serving Hollywood Ave (X46 can be removed?) and rejoining normal route at Gosforth High St. Renumbered 35/35A to work clockwise/anti-clockwise.

Disclaimer! I've no idea on timings!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

thw1008
13 Feb 2024, 12:58 pm #1,012

Suggestion for Newcastle services 30/35:-

Extension from Fawdon terminus to Fawdon Church via Hauxley Drive (bus gate?), on to Kingston Park Rd, Wansbeck Rd creating a loop at Jubilee Rd junction. Could be renumbered 30/30A to work clockwise/anti-clockwise.

From Salters Road, direct along Kenton Road (omit Welford Ave), normal route Fawdon Lane, Red House Farm, Kingston Park Road before turning on to Broadway West & Great North Rd serving Hollywood Ave (X46 can be removed?) and rejoining normal route at Gosforth High St. Renumbered 35/35A to work clockwise/anti-clockwise.

Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Storx

13 Feb 2024, 2:17 pm #1,013
(13 Feb 2024, 12:58 pm)thw1008 Suggestion for Newcastle services 30/35:-

Interesting idea but the X46 is needed for the estate further North. Personally, if using commercial services in that area I'd look at changing the 10/11 and creating a loop in the Fawdon area (yellow below) and you could just pull the 35 out the area completely. Once you've done that have the 35 every 30 minutes and splitting it at Broadway with one every hour heading West to Redhouse and the other heading North to Featherstone Park (green below). The blue being for reference of the 30/31. Maybe number them 34/35.

Would serve everything bar the odd missing link to Fawdon to Gosforth but I'd doubt it would be the end of the world and there's alternative services in walking distance anyway.
Edited 13 Feb 2024, 2:18 pm by Storx.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Storx
13 Feb 2024, 2:17 pm #1,013

(13 Feb 2024, 12:58 pm)thw1008 Suggestion for Newcastle services 30/35:-

Interesting idea but the X46 is needed for the estate further North. Personally, if using commercial services in that area I'd look at changing the 10/11 and creating a loop in the Fawdon area (yellow below) and you could just pull the 35 out the area completely. Once you've done that have the 35 every 30 minutes and splitting it at Broadway with one every hour heading West to Redhouse and the other heading North to Featherstone Park (green below). The blue being for reference of the 30/31. Maybe number them 34/35.

Would serve everything bar the odd missing link to Fawdon to Gosforth but I'd doubt it would be the end of the world and there's alternative services in walking distance anyway.

Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

13 Feb 2024, 4:51 pm #1,014
(13 Feb 2024, 2:17 pm)Storx Interesting idea but the X46 is needed for the estate further North.

Apologies when I meant the X46 could be removed I meant just to remove the Hollywood Avenue leg, not the full route

I seem to remember Stagecoach trialling a no.30 night bus which done a loop of Jesmond/Fawdon/Kenton but it never caught on. Or rather the night bus idea didn't catch on
thw1008
13 Feb 2024, 4:51 pm #1,014

(13 Feb 2024, 2:17 pm)Storx Interesting idea but the X46 is needed for the estate further North.

Apologies when I meant the X46 could be removed I meant just to remove the Hollywood Avenue leg, not the full route

I seem to remember Stagecoach trialling a no.30 night bus which done a loop of Jesmond/Fawdon/Kenton but it never caught on. Or rather the night bus idea didn't catch on

Storx

13 Feb 2024, 5:57 pm #1,015
(13 Feb 2024, 4:51 pm)thw1008 Apologies when I meant the X46 could be removed I meant just to remove the Hollywood Avenue leg, not the full route

Get you now, they really need to get arid of that service, waste of time having an express bus to serve two housing estates.

Yeah I think they did, mind they didn't give them much of a chance tbh. Shame really as Newcastle is really lacking in night buses, in general for the size of the place.
Storx
13 Feb 2024, 5:57 pm #1,015

(13 Feb 2024, 4:51 pm)thw1008 Apologies when I meant the X46 could be removed I meant just to remove the Hollywood Avenue leg, not the full route

Get you now, they really need to get arid of that service, waste of time having an express bus to serve two housing estates.

Yeah I think they did, mind they didn't give them much of a chance tbh. Shame really as Newcastle is really lacking in night buses, in general for the size of the place.

MurdnunoC

13 Feb 2024, 5:58 pm #1,016

The problem with those night-services, and indeed a lot of other new routes, is that they're not given enough time to generate enough custom to become profitable. When starting a new business, most analysts and commentators agree that it should take two to three years to become profitable. For some reason, bus companies think they're immune to this premise and expect new ventures to turn a profit almost immediately hence why new, experimental, services are withdrawn after a short period. While I understand the reluctance to throw resource at something not generating revenue, things have to be given a chance to do so. New customers/passengers aren't immediately going to flock to a service without it being established first.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk
MurdnunoC
13 Feb 2024, 5:58 pm #1,016

The problem with those night-services, and indeed a lot of other new routes, is that they're not given enough time to generate enough custom to become profitable. When starting a new business, most analysts and commentators agree that it should take two to three years to become profitable. For some reason, bus companies think they're immune to this premise and expect new ventures to turn a profit almost immediately hence why new, experimental, services are withdrawn after a short period. While I understand the reluctance to throw resource at something not generating revenue, things have to be given a chance to do so. New customers/passengers aren't immediately going to flock to a service without it being established first.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

col87

22 Feb 2024, 10:28 pm #1,017
Hartlepool services

1 As it currently is but reduced to every 30 minutes Monday - Saturday daytime and every 60 Minutes Sundays. Will no longer serve Warrior Park and some Journeys will extend to Middleheaven for Middlesbrough College or Riverside Stadium on Matchdays. In Seaton Carew will operate Via Elizabeth Way to Bus Station. Will also once again serve Hartlepool Marina instead of Morrisons and Mill House.

1A Will operate every 30 minutes Monday - Saturday daytime and every 60 minutes on Sundays. Will operate current service 1 route from Town Centre to University Hospital then Wiltshire Way High Tunstall. Both services will revert to former loop around High Tunstall. Will operate Service 1 route between Town Centre and Seaton Carew terminating at Bus Station.
This still gives a combined 15 minutes service between High Tunstall, Teesbay Retail Park and Seaton Carew on Monday - Saturday daytimes and every 30 minutes on Sundays. Both services will interwork.

New Service 1B. Will operate Monday to Sunday Evenings and early morning Monday - Friday. Will operate from High Tunstall to University hospital via 1A Route and from Hospital to Seaton Carew along service 1 route.

If at any point in future Teesbay Retail Park was giving a new bus stop on the car services would serve it.

New Service 2 Bishop Cuthbert - Seaton Carew. will operate current service 3 route from Bishop Cuthbert to Middleton Road then operate via Marina and Interchange to Town Centre then service 1 route to Elizabeth Way junction then operation to Seaton Carew Bus Station via Station Lane and The Front.
Service will be every 30 minutes Monday - Saturday daytime and every 60 minutes on Sundays.

This will mean a service of around every 10 minutes between Hartlepool Town Centre and Teesbay Retail Park on Monday - Saturday daytime and every 20 minutes on Sunday daytimes.

Services 3 will continue to run Current route from Bishop Cuthbert to Owton Manor. will return to a 30 minute service on Monday - Saturday daytime. Will no longer serve South Fens though and instead will terminate at Saint Patrick’s shops.
Service 3A will run every 60 minutes during Monday - Friday daytimes during school term times only and will operate current route from Saint Patrick’s - Town Centre then serving Asda and Maritime Avenue. Weekends and School holidays will operate as service 15. most Journeys will interwork with service 8.

New service 4 Clavering Estate - West Park will operate every 60 minutes Monday - Saturday daytime via Hart Station, Raby Road, Millbank Road, Marina, Interchange then Grange Road to Ward Jackson park and West Park loop. This will open up a new service from Hartlepool Town Centre to Ward Jackson Park.

Service 5 Headland - Clavering Estate via Hart Station will interwork with service 4 at Clavering and operate every 30 minutes reopening connections from Headland to West View

Service 6 retimed to every 15 minutes Monday - Saturday daytimes and every 20 minutes on Sundays with every 30 minutes on evenings. All journeys now serving South Fens and will continue to interwork with service 7.

Service 7 Retimed to every 15 Minutes Monday - Saturday daytimes. Every 20 minutes Sunday daytime. Every 30 minutes evenings. Some Journeys now serving interchange.

New service 8 Owton Manor - Throston Grange. via Stockton Road, Town Centre, Marina and University Hospital. This service opens up new connections between Owton Manor, Rossmere and the University Hospital.

Service 12 Headland - Seaton Carew. via West View, University Hospital, Town Centre, Tesco and Warrior Park. Monday - Saturday every 20 minutes, every 60 minutes Evenings and Sundays.

Service 15 Maritime Avenue - Seaton Carew. Will operate service 3A route from Marina to Owton Manor then operate via Owton Manor Lane and Seaton Lane to Seaton Carew Bus Station. Every 60 minutes ( Monday - Friday daytime School holidays only ) evenings 60 minutes and Sundays 60 minutes.

Just a few ideas I had to reopen some connections in the town that people want.
col87
22 Feb 2024, 10:28 pm #1,017

Hartlepool services

1 As it currently is but reduced to every 30 minutes Monday - Saturday daytime and every 60 Minutes Sundays. Will no longer serve Warrior Park and some Journeys will extend to Middleheaven for Middlesbrough College or Riverside Stadium on Matchdays. In Seaton Carew will operate Via Elizabeth Way to Bus Station. Will also once again serve Hartlepool Marina instead of Morrisons and Mill House.

1A Will operate every 30 minutes Monday - Saturday daytime and every 60 minutes on Sundays. Will operate current service 1 route from Town Centre to University Hospital then Wiltshire Way High Tunstall. Both services will revert to former loop around High Tunstall. Will operate Service 1 route between Town Centre and Seaton Carew terminating at Bus Station.
This still gives a combined 15 minutes service between High Tunstall, Teesbay Retail Park and Seaton Carew on Monday - Saturday daytimes and every 30 minutes on Sundays. Both services will interwork.

New Service 1B. Will operate Monday to Sunday Evenings and early morning Monday - Friday. Will operate from High Tunstall to University hospital via 1A Route and from Hospital to Seaton Carew along service 1 route.

If at any point in future Teesbay Retail Park was giving a new bus stop on the car services would serve it.

New Service 2 Bishop Cuthbert - Seaton Carew. will operate current service 3 route from Bishop Cuthbert to Middleton Road then operate via Marina and Interchange to Town Centre then service 1 route to Elizabeth Way junction then operation to Seaton Carew Bus Station via Station Lane and The Front.
Service will be every 30 minutes Monday - Saturday daytime and every 60 minutes on Sundays.

This will mean a service of around every 10 minutes between Hartlepool Town Centre and Teesbay Retail Park on Monday - Saturday daytime and every 20 minutes on Sunday daytimes.

Services 3 will continue to run Current route from Bishop Cuthbert to Owton Manor. will return to a 30 minute service on Monday - Saturday daytime. Will no longer serve South Fens though and instead will terminate at Saint Patrick’s shops.
Service 3A will run every 60 minutes during Monday - Friday daytimes during school term times only and will operate current route from Saint Patrick’s - Town Centre then serving Asda and Maritime Avenue. Weekends and School holidays will operate as service 15. most Journeys will interwork with service 8.

New service 4 Clavering Estate - West Park will operate every 60 minutes Monday - Saturday daytime via Hart Station, Raby Road, Millbank Road, Marina, Interchange then Grange Road to Ward Jackson park and West Park loop. This will open up a new service from Hartlepool Town Centre to Ward Jackson Park.

Service 5 Headland - Clavering Estate via Hart Station will interwork with service 4 at Clavering and operate every 30 minutes reopening connections from Headland to West View

Service 6 retimed to every 15 minutes Monday - Saturday daytimes and every 20 minutes on Sundays with every 30 minutes on evenings. All journeys now serving South Fens and will continue to interwork with service 7.

Service 7 Retimed to every 15 Minutes Monday - Saturday daytimes. Every 20 minutes Sunday daytime. Every 30 minutes evenings. Some Journeys now serving interchange.

New service 8 Owton Manor - Throston Grange. via Stockton Road, Town Centre, Marina and University Hospital. This service opens up new connections between Owton Manor, Rossmere and the University Hospital.

Service 12 Headland - Seaton Carew. via West View, University Hospital, Town Centre, Tesco and Warrior Park. Monday - Saturday every 20 minutes, every 60 minutes Evenings and Sundays.

Service 15 Maritime Avenue - Seaton Carew. Will operate service 3A route from Marina to Owton Manor then operate via Owton Manor Lane and Seaton Lane to Seaton Carew Bus Station. Every 60 minutes ( Monday - Friday daytime School holidays only ) evenings 60 minutes and Sundays 60 minutes.

22 Feb 2024, 10:46 pm #1,018
(22 Feb 2024, 10:28 pm)col87 Hartlepool services

1 As it currently is but reduced to every 30 minutes Monday - Saturday daytime and every 60 Minutes Sundays. Will no longer serve Warrior Park and some Journeys will extend to Middleheaven for Middlesbrough College or Riverside Stadium on Matchdays.  In Seaton Carew will operate Via Elizabeth Way to Bus Station.  Will also once again serve Hartlepool Marina instead of Morrisons and Mill House. 

1A Will operate every 30 minutes Monday - Saturday daytime and every 60 minutes on Sundays.  Will operate current service 1 route from Town Centre to University Hospital then Wiltshire Way High Tunstall. Both services will revert to former loop around High Tunstall.  Will operate Service 1 route between Town Centre and Seaton Carew terminating at Bus Station.
This still gives a combined 15 minutes service between High Tunstall, Teesbay Retail Park and Seaton Carew on Monday - Saturday daytimes and every 30 minutes on Sundays.  Both services will interwork. 

New Service 1B.  Will operate Monday to Sunday Evenings and early morning Monday - Friday. Will operate from High Tunstall to University hospital via 1A Route and from Hospital to Seaton Carew along service 1 route. 

New Service 2 Bishop Cuthbert - Seaton Carew.  will operate current service 3 route from Bishop Cuthbert to Middleton Road then operate via Marina and Interchange to Town Centre then service 1  route to Elizabeth Way junction then operation to Seaton Carew Bus Station via Station Lane and The Front. 

Services 3 will continue to run Current route from Bishop Cuthbert to Owton Manor. will return to a 30 minute service on Monday -  Saturday daytime.  Will no longer serve South Fens though and instead will terminate at Saint Patrick’s shops. 
Service 3A will run every 60 minutes during Monday - Friday daytimes during school term times only and will operate current route from Saint Patrick’s - Town Centre then serving Asda and Maritime Avenue.  Weekends and School holidays will operate as service 15.  most  Journeys will interwork with service 8.

New service 4 Clavering Estate - West Park will operate every 60 minutes Monday - Saturday daytime via Hart Station, Raby Road, Millbank Road, Marina, Interchange then Grange Road to Ward Jackson park and West Park loop.  This will open up a new service from Hartlepool Town Centre to Ward Jackson Park. 

Service 6 retimed  to every 15 minutes Monday - Saturday daytimes and every 20 minutes on Sundays with every 30 minutes on evenings.  All journeys now serving South Fens and will continue to interwork with service 7.

Service 7  Retimed to every 15 Minutes Monday - Saturday daytimes. Every 20 minutes Sunday daytime.  Every 30 minutes evenings. Some Journeys now serving interchange. 

New service 8 Owton Manor - Throston Grange. via Stockton Road, Town Centre, Marina and University Hospital.  This service opens up new connections between Owton Manor, Rossmere and the University Hospital. 

Service 12 Headland - Seaton Carew. via West View, University Hospital, Town Centre, Tesco and Warrior Park.  Monday - Saturday every 20 minutes, every 60 minutes Evenings and Sundays. 

Service 15 Maritime Avenue - Seaton Carew.  Will operate service 3A route from Marina to Owton Manor then operate via Owton Manor Lane and Seaton Lane to Seaton Carew Bus Station.  Every 60 minutes  ( Monday - Friday daytime School holidays only ) evenings 60 minutes and Sundays 60 minutes. 

I like the Service 12 . I know it existed pre Stagecoach days .
Economic505
22 Feb 2024, 10:46 pm #1,018

(22 Feb 2024, 10:28 pm)col87 Hartlepool services

1 As it currently is but reduced to every 30 minutes Monday - Saturday daytime and every 60 Minutes Sundays. Will no longer serve Warrior Park and some Journeys will extend to Middleheaven for Middlesbrough College or Riverside Stadium on Matchdays.  In Seaton Carew will operate Via Elizabeth Way to Bus Station.  Will also once again serve Hartlepool Marina instead of Morrisons and Mill House. 

1A Will operate every 30 minutes Monday - Saturday daytime and every 60 minutes on Sundays.  Will operate current service 1 route from Town Centre to University Hospital then Wiltshire Way High Tunstall. Both services will revert to former loop around High Tunstall.  Will operate Service 1 route between Town Centre and Seaton Carew terminating at Bus Station.
This still gives a combined 15 minutes service between High Tunstall, Teesbay Retail Park and Seaton Carew on Monday - Saturday daytimes and every 30 minutes on Sundays.  Both services will interwork. 

New Service 1B.  Will operate Monday to Sunday Evenings and early morning Monday - Friday. Will operate from High Tunstall to University hospital via 1A Route and from Hospital to Seaton Carew along service 1 route. 

New Service 2 Bishop Cuthbert - Seaton Carew.  will operate current service 3 route from Bishop Cuthbert to Middleton Road then operate via Marina and Interchange to Town Centre then service 1  route to Elizabeth Way junction then operation to Seaton Carew Bus Station via Station Lane and The Front. 

Services 3 will continue to run Current route from Bishop Cuthbert to Owton Manor. will return to a 30 minute service on Monday -  Saturday daytime.  Will no longer serve South Fens though and instead will terminate at Saint Patrick’s shops. 
Service 3A will run every 60 minutes during Monday - Friday daytimes during school term times only and will operate current route from Saint Patrick’s - Town Centre then serving Asda and Maritime Avenue.  Weekends and School holidays will operate as service 15.  most  Journeys will interwork with service 8.

New service 4 Clavering Estate - West Park will operate every 60 minutes Monday - Saturday daytime via Hart Station, Raby Road, Millbank Road, Marina, Interchange then Grange Road to Ward Jackson park and West Park loop.  This will open up a new service from Hartlepool Town Centre to Ward Jackson Park. 

Service 6 retimed  to every 15 minutes Monday - Saturday daytimes and every 20 minutes on Sundays with every 30 minutes on evenings.  All journeys now serving South Fens and will continue to interwork with service 7.

Service 7  Retimed to every 15 Minutes Monday - Saturday daytimes. Every 20 minutes Sunday daytime.  Every 30 minutes evenings. Some Journeys now serving interchange. 

New service 8 Owton Manor - Throston Grange. via Stockton Road, Town Centre, Marina and University Hospital.  This service opens up new connections between Owton Manor, Rossmere and the University Hospital. 

Service 12 Headland - Seaton Carew. via West View, University Hospital, Town Centre, Tesco and Warrior Park.  Monday - Saturday every 20 minutes, every 60 minutes Evenings and Sundays. 

Service 15 Maritime Avenue - Seaton Carew.  Will operate service 3A route from Marina to Owton Manor then operate via Owton Manor Lane and Seaton Lane to Seaton Carew Bus Station.  Every 60 minutes  ( Monday - Friday daytime School holidays only ) evenings 60 minutes and Sundays 60 minutes. 

I like the Service 12 . I know it existed pre Stagecoach days .

Pages (51): Previous 149 50 51

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average