Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Stagecoach North East Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (52) Previous 123 24 2552 Next
S830OFT

18 Nov 2018, 11:53 am #461
(18 Nov 2018, 10:25 am)tcts24 I'm guessing that would be Sunderland and Stockton depots? Giving Hartlepool depot yet another kick in the teeth!

Even though I'm a outsider to Hartlepool, I can't see a point in the Hartlepool Depot, apparently they have a very low budget aswell which means investment is very little.

S830OFT
18 Nov 2018, 11:53 am #461

(18 Nov 2018, 10:25 am)tcts24 I'm guessing that would be Sunderland and Stockton depots? Giving Hartlepool depot yet another kick in the teeth!

Even though I'm a outsider to Hartlepool, I can't see a point in the Hartlepool Depot, apparently they have a very low budget aswell which means investment is very little.

Jamie M

Unregistered

18 Nov 2018, 12:15 pm #462
(18 Nov 2018, 11:53 am)S830OFT Even though I'm a outsider to Hartlepool, I can't see a point in the Hartlepool Depot, apparently they have a very low budget aswell which means investment is very little.

thats probably the point of it, a low cost outstation.
Jamie M
18 Nov 2018, 12:15 pm #462

(18 Nov 2018, 11:53 am)S830OFT Even though I'm a outsider to Hartlepool, I can't see a point in the Hartlepool Depot, apparently they have a very low budget aswell which means investment is very little.

thats probably the point of it, a low cost outstation.

tcts24

18 Nov 2018, 2:32 pm #463
I'm from Hartlepool and other than brief periods in the North West and the East Midlands, have lived here most of my life and if I suddenly came into enough cash to fund me buying out Cleveland Transit from Stagecoach, I would seriously consider closing Hartlepool and shifting everything to Portrack, even though my regime would need about another ten buses or so at Hartlepool. Stagecoach and the local authority have spent over 20 years gradually ebbing away at the local network, I can't help but wonder why they delay the inevitable. Giving Hartlepool another service like the suggested X36 could only help to justify keeping the depot open. That said, Arriva and Go-Ahead have the Sunderland - Hartlepool section well and truly covered and I'm not convinced it would be worth while the risk of Stagecoach antagonising the other two over that corridor. If anything, Go-North East would be the most likey to run it as an extention of their X6?
tcts24
18 Nov 2018, 2:32 pm #463

I'm from Hartlepool and other than brief periods in the North West and the East Midlands, have lived here most of my life and if I suddenly came into enough cash to fund me buying out Cleveland Transit from Stagecoach, I would seriously consider closing Hartlepool and shifting everything to Portrack, even though my regime would need about another ten buses or so at Hartlepool. Stagecoach and the local authority have spent over 20 years gradually ebbing away at the local network, I can't help but wonder why they delay the inevitable. Giving Hartlepool another service like the suggested X36 could only help to justify keeping the depot open. That said, Arriva and Go-Ahead have the Sunderland - Hartlepool section well and truly covered and I'm not convinced it would be worth while the risk of Stagecoach antagonising the other two over that corridor. If anything, Go-North East would be the most likey to run it as an extention of their X6?

cbma06

18 Nov 2018, 3:20 pm #464
(18 Nov 2018, 2:32 pm)tcts24 I'm from Hartlepool and other than brief periods in the North West and the East Midlands, have lived here most of my life and if I suddenly came into enough cash to fund me buying out Cleveland Transit from Stagecoach, I would seriously consider closing Hartlepool and shifting everything to Portrack, even though my regime would need about another ten buses or so at Hartlepool. Stagecoach and the local authority have spent over 20 years gradually ebbing away at the local network, I can't help but wonder why they delay the inevitable. Giving Hartlepool another service like the suggested X36 could only help to justify keeping the depot open. That said, Arriva and Go-Ahead have the Sunderland - Hartlepool section well and truly covered and I'm not convinced it would be worth while the risk of Stagecoach antagonising the other two over that corridor. If anything, Go-North East would be the most likey to run it as an extention of their X6?

Can’t see GNE entering stagecoach area between Hartlepool and boro. when stagecoach bought HT , Arriva and stagecoach made a deal with Arriva giving up the Hartlepool corridor and Arriva gained areas of Cleveland. Despite GNE trying to purchase Hartlepool quite a number of years ago from stagecoach with a point blank no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbma06
18 Nov 2018, 3:20 pm #464

(18 Nov 2018, 2:32 pm)tcts24 I'm from Hartlepool and other than brief periods in the North West and the East Midlands, have lived here most of my life and if I suddenly came into enough cash to fund me buying out Cleveland Transit from Stagecoach, I would seriously consider closing Hartlepool and shifting everything to Portrack, even though my regime would need about another ten buses or so at Hartlepool. Stagecoach and the local authority have spent over 20 years gradually ebbing away at the local network, I can't help but wonder why they delay the inevitable. Giving Hartlepool another service like the suggested X36 could only help to justify keeping the depot open. That said, Arriva and Go-Ahead have the Sunderland - Hartlepool section well and truly covered and I'm not convinced it would be worth while the risk of Stagecoach antagonising the other two over that corridor. If anything, Go-North East would be the most likey to run it as an extention of their X6?

Can’t see GNE entering stagecoach area between Hartlepool and boro. when stagecoach bought HT , Arriva and stagecoach made a deal with Arriva giving up the Hartlepool corridor and Arriva gained areas of Cleveland. Despite GNE trying to purchase Hartlepool quite a number of years ago from stagecoach with a point blank no.

Andreos1

18 Nov 2018, 3:34 pm #465
(18 Nov 2018, 3:20 pm)cbma06 Can’t see GNE entering stagecoach area between Hartlepool and boro. when stagecoach bought HT , Arriva and stagecoach made a deal with Arriva giving up the Hartlepool corridor and Arriva gained areas of Cleveland. Despite GNE trying to purchase Hartlepool quite a number of years ago from stagecoach with a point blank no.

They have between Boro/Billingham and Boro/Stockton though and there hasn't been much of a fightback, despite the GNE services being the quicker of the operators between the points.

There's obviously a reason for that and I would argue that a similar set-up between Hartlepool/Boro wouldn't be too much of a hardship to the incumbent.
The market that the 1 and 36 covers in Hartlepool and on towards Boro would be totally different to an express between Hartlepool and Boro. 

Whether there would be a demand for an extension to the X6 is another thing mind.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
18 Nov 2018, 3:34 pm #465

(18 Nov 2018, 3:20 pm)cbma06 Can’t see GNE entering stagecoach area between Hartlepool and boro. when stagecoach bought HT , Arriva and stagecoach made a deal with Arriva giving up the Hartlepool corridor and Arriva gained areas of Cleveland. Despite GNE trying to purchase Hartlepool quite a number of years ago from stagecoach with a point blank no.

They have between Boro/Billingham and Boro/Stockton though and there hasn't been much of a fightback, despite the GNE services being the quicker of the operators between the points.

There's obviously a reason for that and I would argue that a similar set-up between Hartlepool/Boro wouldn't be too much of a hardship to the incumbent.
The market that the 1 and 36 covers in Hartlepool and on towards Boro would be totally different to an express between Hartlepool and Boro. 

Whether there would be a demand for an extension to the X6 is another thing mind.

cbma06

18 Nov 2018, 3:55 pm #466
(18 Nov 2018, 3:34 pm)Andreos1 They have between Boro/Billingham and Boro/Stockton though and there hasn't been much of a fightback, despite the GNE services being the quicker of the operators between the points.

The x9 route is similar to the old route that was used from a bus company which GNE took over, and the X10 is a long established route which is still owned by the same company even though it’s not a joint route with another company anymore.

cbma06
18 Nov 2018, 3:55 pm #466

(18 Nov 2018, 3:34 pm)Andreos1 They have between Boro/Billingham and Boro/Stockton though and there hasn't been much of a fightback, despite the GNE services being the quicker of the operators between the points.

The x9 route is similar to the old route that was used from a bus company which GNE took over, and the X10 is a long established route which is still owned by the same company even though it’s not a joint route with another company anymore.

Andreos1

18 Nov 2018, 6:14 pm #467
(18 Nov 2018, 3:55 pm)cbma06 The x9 route is similar to the old route that was used from a bus company which GNE took over, and the X10 is a long established route which is still owned by the same company even though it’s not a joint route with another company anymore.

Exactly. 
And at no point (in my recollection anyway), has Hartlepool or any of the other pre-Stagecoach operators on Teesside tried to sneak in and compete with the faster services. 
They've left GNE to it and concentrated on their local core work.

(I've ignored the half hearted attempt that was the X55)
Edited 18 Nov 2018, 6:15 pm by Andreos1.

Andreos1
18 Nov 2018, 6:14 pm #467

(18 Nov 2018, 3:55 pm)cbma06 The x9 route is similar to the old route that was used from a bus company which GNE took over, and the X10 is a long established route which is still owned by the same company even though it’s not a joint route with another company anymore.

Exactly. 
And at no point (in my recollection anyway), has Hartlepool or any of the other pre-Stagecoach operators on Teesside tried to sneak in and compete with the faster services. 
They've left GNE to it and concentrated on their local core work.

(I've ignored the half hearted attempt that was the X55)

18 Nov 2018, 7:20 pm #468

Low budget yes, Hartlepool doesn't cost a massive deal to run - but in turn that makes it quite a good money earner for Stagecoach NE.

RBZ5459 | flickr | THV

RBZ 5459
18 Nov 2018, 7:20 pm #468

Low budget yes, Hartlepool doesn't cost a massive deal to run - but in turn that makes it quite a good money earner for Stagecoach NE.

RBZ5459 | flickr | THV

18 Nov 2018, 8:46 pm #469
(04 Jul 2018, 8:13 pm)V514DFT Bring back the 14 and 14A is what i say
Newcastle: extend the 18 to Killingworth via Forest Hall and to the Cobalt and re-number it 64

The 18 used to serve Wallsend, but now terminates at Walker. For that reason I can't see it being extended to Cobalt via Killingworth and Forest Hall. Re-numbering it 64 would be sensible, I think. 18 is a strange number for the service, with no service numbers between 12 and 18 and then service 22 is the only number in the 20s. I would re-number the 18 to 64 if serving Killingworth and the 22 would be just the 2, so that services 1 and 2 serve Cobalt Business Park. 

Why did the 18 get withdrawn from Wallsend?

The 18 in Byker is very weird, the Walker and Longbenton-bound services both head towards Morrisons then go back along Shields Road the other way, with the Walker 18 turning in towards Byker Metro and the Longbenton 18 continuing straight on. A little confusing! The 18 is an unpopular service and could do with revising. Byker/Walker/Wallsend have a lot of services! The 12 should be 12/A and the 39/40 merged to become 39/A or 40/A towards Walker/Wallsend only running as 12 and 39/40 towards Fenham/Dumpling Hall/Chapel House.
OrangeArrow49
18 Nov 2018, 8:46 pm #469

(04 Jul 2018, 8:13 pm)V514DFT Bring back the 14 and 14A is what i say
Newcastle: extend the 18 to Killingworth via Forest Hall and to the Cobalt and re-number it 64

The 18 used to serve Wallsend, but now terminates at Walker. For that reason I can't see it being extended to Cobalt via Killingworth and Forest Hall. Re-numbering it 64 would be sensible, I think. 18 is a strange number for the service, with no service numbers between 12 and 18 and then service 22 is the only number in the 20s. I would re-number the 18 to 64 if serving Killingworth and the 22 would be just the 2, so that services 1 and 2 serve Cobalt Business Park. 

The 18 in Byker is very weird, the Walker and Longbenton-bound services both head towards Morrisons then go back along Shields Road the other way, with the Walker 18 turning in towards Byker Metro and the Longbenton 18 continuing straight on. A little confusing! The 18 is an unpopular service and could do with revising. Byker/Walker/Wallsend have a lot of services! The 12 should be 12/A and the 39/40 merged to become 39/A or 40/A towards Walker/Wallsend only running as 12 and 39/40 towards Fenham/Dumpling Hall/Chapel House.

18 Nov 2018, 8:56 pm #470
(18 Nov 2018, 8:46 pm)OrangeArrow49 The 18 used to serve Wallsend, but now terminates at Walker. For that reason I can't see it being extended to Cobalt via Killingworth and Forest Hall. Re-numbering it 64 would be sensible, I think. 18 is a strange number for the service, with no service numbers between 12 and 18 and then service 22 is the only number in the 20s. I would re-number the 18 to 64 if serving Killingworth and the 22 would be just the 2, so that services 1 and 2 serve Cobalt Business Park. 

I wouldn’t change anything just because the way it is have existed for a long time, apart from the 22 extension of course.
NewcastleOne
18 Nov 2018, 8:56 pm #470

(18 Nov 2018, 8:46 pm)OrangeArrow49 The 18 used to serve Wallsend, but now terminates at Walker. For that reason I can't see it being extended to Cobalt via Killingworth and Forest Hall. Re-numbering it 64 would be sensible, I think. 18 is a strange number for the service, with no service numbers between 12 and 18 and then service 22 is the only number in the 20s. I would re-number the 18 to 64 if serving Killingworth and the 22 would be just the 2, so that services 1 and 2 serve Cobalt Business Park. 

I wouldn’t change anything just because the way it is have existed for a long time, apart from the 22 extension of course.

18 Nov 2018, 9:04 pm #471
(18 Nov 2018, 8:56 pm)NewcastleOne I wouldn’t change anything just because the way it is have existed for a long time, apart from the 22 extension of course.

Just because something has existed for a long time, does that mean change is a bad idea? Not disagreeing, just a discussion point. 

Possibly confusing to change service numbers which have existed for so long, but confusion would possibly be reduced in the long-term.

1 and 2 - Cobalt/Slatyford and Throckley (via Denton Burn), 10 and 11 North Kenton/West Denton (via Denton Burn), 12 to Wallsend and 12A to Walker, 39 or 40 to Wallsend and 39A or 40A to Walker, 62, 63 and 64 to Killingworth via Byker etc.
Sometimes changing the service numbers into groups of related numbers/services could help passengers. The 18 and 22 numbers seem quite far out to me, although if retaining service 22 as 22 I would change the 32/32A to 23/23A as like the 22 they serve Byker and Walkergate.
Edited 18 Nov 2018, 9:06 pm by OrangeArrow49.
OrangeArrow49
18 Nov 2018, 9:04 pm #471

(18 Nov 2018, 8:56 pm)NewcastleOne I wouldn’t change anything just because the way it is have existed for a long time, apart from the 22 extension of course.

Just because something has existed for a long time, does that mean change is a bad idea? Not disagreeing, just a discussion point. 

Possibly confusing to change service numbers which have existed for so long, but confusion would possibly be reduced in the long-term.

1 and 2 - Cobalt/Slatyford and Throckley (via Denton Burn), 10 and 11 North Kenton/West Denton (via Denton Burn), 12 to Wallsend and 12A to Walker, 39 or 40 to Wallsend and 39A or 40A to Walker, 62, 63 and 64 to Killingworth via Byker etc.
Sometimes changing the service numbers into groups of related numbers/services could help passengers. The 18 and 22 numbers seem quite far out to me, although if retaining service 22 as 22 I would change the 32/32A to 23/23A as like the 22 they serve Byker and Walkergate.

S830OFT

19 Nov 2018, 12:30 am #472
(18 Nov 2018, 9:04 pm)OrangeArrow49 Just because something has existed for a long time, does that mean change is a bad idea? Not disagreeing, just a discussion point. 

Just leave it as it is, atleast 90% of service users have no problems with the current service provided.

S830OFT
19 Nov 2018, 12:30 am #472

(18 Nov 2018, 9:04 pm)OrangeArrow49 Just because something has existed for a long time, does that mean change is a bad idea? Not disagreeing, just a discussion point. 

Just leave it as it is, atleast 90% of service users have no problems with the current service provided.

tcts24

19 Nov 2018, 2:41 pm #473

I'm aware of "the deal", although I'm sure of it's relevance, especially in this instance. It was made between Stagecoach and National Express (I'm pretty sure it pre-dates the NEB sale to Cowie) nearly 24 years ago and that's a long time to keep a commercial agreement. It's also possible to do the Hartlepool - Seaton Carew - Middlesbrough section without encroaching too much on Stagecoach's existing routes. Like Arriva did around the turn of the century with its X24 Darlington - Hartlepool route. It was only the Stockton - Norton section where it ran directly along side Stagecoach. Then over the years, there's been more and more instances of them running subsidised routes in each others territory, such as the current early morning 794 Stagecoach run for R&CBC.

The point is really that the service suggestion was for Stagecoach to run from Sunderland - Middlesbrough. Other than a breif period running the evening and Sunday 236 Hartlepool - Trimdon Village in the mid 90's for DCC, a few school contracts around Wingate a few years later and the occasional shoppers service, Stagecoach have always avoided East Durham and I can't see that they would ever venture willingly into that area. Equally Arriva seem content in their patch and recent history woulsd suggest that GNE would be the most likely to take the risk.

To respond to wether the demand would be there... I can't see it would be worth while Stagecoach taking on both ANE and GNE Sunderland - Hartlepool. I know it's a contested route but it's not the biggest money spinner for either of them. And does the Hartlepool - Middlesbrough section need an extra bus if Go-Ahead decided to extend the X6? I really don't think so.
tcts24
19 Nov 2018, 2:41 pm #473

I'm aware of "the deal", although I'm sure of it's relevance, especially in this instance. It was made between Stagecoach and National Express (I'm pretty sure it pre-dates the NEB sale to Cowie) nearly 24 years ago and that's a long time to keep a commercial agreement. It's also possible to do the Hartlepool - Seaton Carew - Middlesbrough section without encroaching too much on Stagecoach's existing routes. Like Arriva did around the turn of the century with its X24 Darlington - Hartlepool route. It was only the Stockton - Norton section where it ran directly along side Stagecoach. Then over the years, there's been more and more instances of them running subsidised routes in each others territory, such as the current early morning 794 Stagecoach run for R&CBC.

The point is really that the service suggestion was for Stagecoach to run from Sunderland - Middlesbrough. Other than a breif period running the evening and Sunday 236 Hartlepool - Trimdon Village in the mid 90's for DCC, a few school contracts around Wingate a few years later and the occasional shoppers service, Stagecoach have always avoided East Durham and I can't see that they would ever venture willingly into that area. Equally Arriva seem content in their patch and recent history woulsd suggest that GNE would be the most likely to take the risk.

To respond to wether the demand would be there... I can't see it would be worth while Stagecoach taking on both ANE and GNE Sunderland - Hartlepool. I know it's a contested route but it's not the biggest money spinner for either of them. And does the Hartlepool - Middlesbrough section need an extra bus if Go-Ahead decided to extend the X6? I really don't think so.

01 Dec 2018, 11:04 pm #474
Extend the 38 to Quorum Business Park
(Although can’t see this happening given Stagecoach at current)
NewcastleOne
01 Dec 2018, 11:04 pm #474

Extend the 38 to Quorum Business Park
(Although can’t see this happening given Stagecoach at current)

GNE6312

15 Dec 2018, 1:28 pm #475
Four lane ends
Benton park road (for HMRC benton park view)
South gosforth roundabout
Matthew bank
Jesmond (osborne road)
City centre
RVI hospital
Cowgate
Newbiggin hall
Westerhope
West denton shops
Chappel park
North walbottle
Wallbottle village
Wallbottle campus
Throckley

2A
Four lane ends
Freeman hospital
Sandyford road
City centre
RVI hospital
Stamfordham road
Slatyford
Denton burn
Denton road
Scotswood
Lemington
Blucher
Wallbottle village
Wallbottle campus
Throckley

These services will both run every 20 mis separately woth a combined frequency of every 10 mins
GNE6312
15 Dec 2018, 1:28 pm #475

Four lane ends
Matthew bank
Jesmond (osborne road)
City centre
RVI hospital
Cowgate
Newbiggin hall
Westerhope
West denton shops
Chappel park
North walbottle
Wallbottle village
Wallbottle campus
Throckley

2A
Four lane ends
Freeman hospital
Sandyford road
City centre
RVI hospital
Stamfordham road
Slatyford
Denton burn
Denton road
Scotswood
Lemington
Blucher
Wallbottle village
Wallbottle campus
Throckley

These services will both run every 20 mis separately woth a combined frequency of every 10 mins

GNE6312

16 Dec 2018, 10:05 am #476
Hadrian park
Battel hill drive
Mullen road
Station road
Wallsend
Walker
St Anthony's
Byker
City centre
Central station
Scotswood
Newburn
Throckley
Heddon on the wall

Frequency: every 20 mins
Allocation: E400 / ALX 300
Cascades: 19194/19196/19197/19200/19203 all to return to walkergate allowing as many E400s as possible to be allocated
GNE6312
16 Dec 2018, 10:05 am #476

Hadrian park
Battel hill drive
Mullen road
Station road
Wallsend
Walker
St Anthony's
Byker
City centre
Central station
Scotswood
Newburn
Throckley
Heddon on the wall

Frequency: every 20 mins
Allocation: E400 / ALX 300
Cascades: 19194/19196/19197/19200/19203 all to return to walkergate allowing as many E400s as possible to be allocated

V514DFT

16 Dec 2018, 1:49 pm #477
Something needs doing with the 62/63,theyre forever getting bunched up,running late,some of the interworking cant happen due to the late runners,places no longer being served by the 62,im gonna go away and have a think of what can be done

Kind Regards
Tez
V514DFT
16 Dec 2018, 1:49 pm #477

Something needs doing with the 62/63,theyre forever getting bunched up,running late,some of the interworking cant happen due to the late runners,places no longer being served by the 62,im gonna go away and have a think of what can be done

Kind Regards
Tez

V514DFT

19 Dec 2018, 2:20 pm #478
38-extended to Forest Hall shops every 30 mins Mon-Sat
62-drop The Quorum section
63-Remains as is
68-Extended to serve Baliol Business Park and The Quorum

Kind Regards
Tez
V514DFT
19 Dec 2018, 2:20 pm #478

38-extended to Forest Hall shops every 30 mins Mon-Sat
62-drop The Quorum section
63-Remains as is
68-Extended to serve Baliol Business Park and The Quorum

Kind Regards
Tez

GNE6312

20 Dec 2018, 11:13 am #479
Stagecoach K3 replacement plan

Service 38
Extend hourly to four lane ends replacing the K3 to four lane ends monday to saturday and matain the present sunday timetable untill at least the first few months depending on usage the 38 will operate the K3 route to benton road then up benton road to four lane ends. The coach lane campus route will be replaced by the 1

Service 1
All runs to coach lane campus on the 1 extended to operate to fpur lane ends via the following route:
Coach lane campus
Etherstone drive
Benton road
Four lane ends
In both directions

With the full route from coach lane campus to freeman hospital replaced by a new route 1a
With all runs to cobalt operating the same route to four lane ends then onto benton front street then the current  route

New route 1A:
City centre
Byker
Walkergate
Benfield road
Coach lane campus
Etherstone drive
Benton road
Cragside
Freeman hospital
Four lane ends
Forest hall

Every 30 mins
Edited 20 Dec 2018, 2:41 pm by GNE6312.
GNE6312
20 Dec 2018, 11:13 am #479

Stagecoach K3 replacement plan

Service 38
Extend hourly to four lane ends replacing the K3 to four lane ends monday to saturday and matain the present sunday timetable untill at least the first few months depending on usage the 38 will operate the K3 route to benton road then up benton road to four lane ends. The coach lane campus route will be replaced by the 1

Service 1
All runs to coach lane campus on the 1 extended to operate to fpur lane ends via the following route:
Coach lane campus
Etherstone drive
Benton road
Four lane ends
In both directions

With the full route from coach lane campus to freeman hospital replaced by a new route 1a
With all runs to cobalt operating the same route to four lane ends then onto benton front street then the current  route

New route 1A:
City centre
Byker
Walkergate
Benfield road
Coach lane campus
Etherstone drive
Benton road
Cragside
Freeman hospital
Four lane ends
Forest hall

Every 30 mins

GNE6312

16 Jan 2019, 12:01 pm #480
New service

'Metrocentre connect' 200

Killingworth
Forest hall
Benton
Coach lane campus
Etherstone avenue
Benton road
Four lane ends
Benton park road
South gosforth
Regent centre
Broadway west
Wansbeck road
Kenton
A1
Hollinside road
Metrocentre interchange

Every 30 mins

First bus to metrocentre:7:00
First bus to Killingworth: 7:30

Last bus to metrocentre: 20:30
Last bus from metrocentre: 21:30

'Metrocentre connect' 300

Dinnington
Berwick hall road
Ponteland
Darras hall
Throckley
Newburn
Wallbottle road
North wallbottle
Chapple park
Chapple house
Lemington
Scotswood
Metrocentre interchange

Every 30 mins

First bus to metrocentre:6:45
Last bus to metrocentre: 21:15

First bus from metrocentre: 7:30
Last bus from metrocentre: 22:15
Allocation for the metrocentre connect: 
brand new E400H cities

Features of the metrocentre connect:
Audio visual announcement screens, high back E-leather seats,4 tabels upstairs complete with 2 tv screens on each side (complete with  number buttons on the side to change channels & on/off buttons, earphones permanantly connected to avoid theft & all freeview channels & netflix)& 4 3 ping plugs, tv screens on all seat backs upstairs aswell as futher forward seats downstairs all with the same features the same as the ones on the tabels & usb charging points.
These services will provide services to the metrocentre from various areas of Newcastle and increase travel standards to and from the metrocentre.
What are your thoughts?
Edited 16 Jan 2019, 7:27 pm by GNE6312.
GNE6312
16 Jan 2019, 12:01 pm #480

New service

'Metrocentre connect' 200

Killingworth
Forest hall
Benton
Coach lane campus
Etherstone avenue
Benton road
Four lane ends
Benton park road
South gosforth
Regent centre
Broadway west
Wansbeck road
Kenton
A1
Hollinside road
Metrocentre interchange

Every 30 mins

First bus to metrocentre:7:00
First bus to Killingworth: 7:30

Last bus to metrocentre: 20:30
Last bus from metrocentre: 21:30

'Metrocentre connect' 300

Dinnington
Berwick hall road
Ponteland
Darras hall
Throckley
Newburn
Wallbottle road
North wallbottle
Chapple park
Chapple house
Lemington
Scotswood
Metrocentre interchange

Every 30 mins

First bus to metrocentre:6:45
Last bus to metrocentre: 21:15

First bus from metrocentre: 7:30
Last bus from metrocentre: 22:15
Allocation for the metrocentre connect: 
brand new E400H cities

Features of the metrocentre connect:
Audio visual announcement screens, high back E-leather seats,4 tabels upstairs complete with 2 tv screens on each side (complete with  number buttons on the side to change channels & on/off buttons, earphones permanantly connected to avoid theft & all freeview channels & netflix)& 4 3 ping plugs, tv screens on all seat backs upstairs aswell as futher forward seats downstairs all with the same features the same as the ones on the tabels & usb charging points.
These services will provide services to the metrocentre from various areas of Newcastle and increase travel standards to and from the metrocentre.
What are your thoughts?

Pages (52) Previous 123 24 2552 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average