Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Stagecoach North East Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (51): Previous 141 42 4351 Next
RMF1254

03 Jan 2022, 9:33 am #821
(02 Jan 2022, 11:17 am)Storx There's no need for anymore buses between Cramlington and Killingworth, there's already 5 buses an hour which is too much as it is. It would just end up being a slow X8 or a duplicate 42/52/53.
Yes there are but you have to remember that there are 2 different routes.  It’s not just the terminal points that you need to look at.
RMF1254
03 Jan 2022, 9:33 am #821

(02 Jan 2022, 11:17 am)Storx There's no need for anymore buses between Cramlington and Killingworth, there's already 5 buses an hour which is too much as it is. It would just end up being a slow X8 or a duplicate 42/52/53.
Yes there are but you have to remember that there are 2 different routes.  It’s not just the terminal points that you need to look at.

Storx

03 Jan 2022, 9:51 am #822
(03 Jan 2022, 9:33 am)RMF1254 Yes there are but you have to remember that there are 2 different routes.  It’s not just the terminal points that you need to look at.

Yeah definitely, no arguments there was just saying they don't need anymore services along there as there's no alternative routes to realistically cover. The 42/42A/52 are a little bit too similar aswell imo, not sure they're both needed especially when on the Southern section (North of Killingworth) most the 52 links are provided by the quicker X8 or 42A other than the Freeman.
Storx
03 Jan 2022, 9:51 am #822

(03 Jan 2022, 9:33 am)RMF1254 Yes there are but you have to remember that there are 2 different routes.  It’s not just the terminal points that you need to look at.

Yeah definitely, no arguments there was just saying they don't need anymore services along there as there's no alternative routes to realistically cover. The 42/42A/52 are a little bit too similar aswell imo, not sure they're both needed especially when on the Southern section (North of Killingworth) most the 52 links are provided by the quicker X8 or 42A other than the Freeman.

Storx

07 Jan 2022, 10:27 pm #823
Been seeing loads of ideas about Stagecoach services so why not try and make some changes as I'm bored tonight.

6 - Withdrawn
7/8 - Current route from Metro Centre / Newcastle until Kenton Lane then do the 32/32A loop around Kenton every 30 minutes
18 - Current route to Freeman, doing loop around Dovedale Gardens extended to Kingston Park via 7/8 route until Ponteland Road then 6 route until Windsor Way doing the X34 loop in the opposite direction every 30 minutes
38 - Extended to BT Call Centre every 30 minutes to replace 18.
32/32A - Current route until Cowgate Morrisons then 87 route until Station Road (loop opposite way) at Newbiggin Hall then Station Road (Bank Foot Metro), Tudor Way, Windsor Way, then when it's open (new road) to Great Park every 30 minutes. (in partnership with Nexus merging the M71)
73 - Current route until Westerhope extended to Callerton omitting Newbiggin Hall (replaced by 32/32A partially) every hour.

As someone said the 6/7/8 is pretty much two routes in one so might aswell split it and create some actual useful links:

Kenton to Kingston Park
Elswick and Benwell to B&M/Lidl, Westerhope and Kingston Park
Great Park to Kingston Park (M) and South
Byker / Heaton to Gosforth
North Longbenton quicker service to Newcastle and Freeman
Callerton (new houses) an usable bus service.
Westerhope to Kingston Park an usable bus service (hourly services are useless).

The PVR should be decreased if I'm right or close since the 6/7/8 is dropped from every 20 minutes to 30 minutes throughout.
Storx
07 Jan 2022, 10:27 pm #823

Been seeing loads of ideas about Stagecoach services so why not try and make some changes as I'm bored tonight.

6 - Withdrawn
7/8 - Current route from Metro Centre / Newcastle until Kenton Lane then do the 32/32A loop around Kenton every 30 minutes
18 - Current route to Freeman, doing loop around Dovedale Gardens extended to Kingston Park via 7/8 route until Ponteland Road then 6 route until Windsor Way doing the X34 loop in the opposite direction every 30 minutes
38 - Extended to BT Call Centre every 30 minutes to replace 18.
32/32A - Current route until Cowgate Morrisons then 87 route until Station Road (loop opposite way) at Newbiggin Hall then Station Road (Bank Foot Metro), Tudor Way, Windsor Way, then when it's open (new road) to Great Park every 30 minutes. (in partnership with Nexus merging the M71)
73 - Current route until Westerhope extended to Callerton omitting Newbiggin Hall (replaced by 32/32A partially) every hour.

As someone said the 6/7/8 is pretty much two routes in one so might aswell split it and create some actual useful links:

Kenton to Kingston Park
Elswick and Benwell to B&M/Lidl, Westerhope and Kingston Park
Great Park to Kingston Park (M) and South
Byker / Heaton to Gosforth
North Longbenton quicker service to Newcastle and Freeman
Callerton (new houses) an usable bus service.
Westerhope to Kingston Park an usable bus service (hourly services are useless).

The PVR should be decreased if I'm right or close since the 6/7/8 is dropped from every 20 minutes to 30 minutes throughout.

Acky81

07 Jan 2022, 11:00 pm #824
How about some Sunderland changes - really needs a refresh
Acky81
07 Jan 2022, 11:00 pm #824

How about some Sunderland changes - really needs a refresh

Michael

07 Jan 2022, 11:38 pm #825
(07 Jan 2022, 11:00 pm)Acky81 How about some Sunderland changes - really needs a refresh

You got any ideas of what kind of changes Stagecoach can do in Sunderland?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
07 Jan 2022, 11:38 pm #825

(07 Jan 2022, 11:00 pm)Acky81 How about some Sunderland changes - really needs a refresh

You got any ideas of what kind of changes Stagecoach can do in Sunderland?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

08 Jan 2022, 2:58 pm #826
Does the 62/63 still get busy with the current pandemic situation? Could we see a new 64 service? Maybe bring the 61 back instead?

The 12 is an interesting one, coming into Wallsend the other way. I never knew that when I was going to Segedunum, and got the 40. Later I discovered that and when I was volunteering in Byker I got the 12 over to Segedunum.

Genuinely wonder if new Stagecoach expresses could work? X1, X38 (at peak times), X40 (just from town - Wallsend, X62 (at peak times).
OrangeArrow49
08 Jan 2022, 2:58 pm #826

Does the 62/63 still get busy with the current pandemic situation? Could we see a new 64 service? Maybe bring the 61 back instead?

The 12 is an interesting one, coming into Wallsend the other way. I never knew that when I was going to Segedunum, and got the 40. Later I discovered that and when I was volunteering in Byker I got the 12 over to Segedunum.

Genuinely wonder if new Stagecoach expresses could work? X1, X38 (at peak times), X40 (just from town - Wallsend, X62 (at peak times).

08 Jan 2022, 3:31 pm #827
(07 Jan 2022, 10:27 pm)Storx As someone said the 6/7/8 is pretty much two routes in one so might aswell split it and create some actual useful links:

6/7/8 have done their job well over the years providing links between most places in Newcastle.
It is an interesting pair of routes because they essentially take people to/from the Metrocentre from most of the city as they go to West/North/NorthEast Newcastle it's also cheaper for those to sit on a bus longer than have to change to the 100 (or currently GNE or train)
For you're second point how are you going to cover the already crowding issues at peaks?

(07 Jan 2022, 11:38 pm)Michael You got any ideas of what kind of changes  Stagecoach can do in Sunderland?
I'd make the the E1/E2/E6/X24/X24A terminate at Park Lane to provide links with the corresponding GNE services such as 20 (for the E's) and the 56 (for the X24/X24A) plus the metro. There are currently a few empty stands so stand R the E's could go to as it's next to the 20 to S.Shields. And the X24 could go the same stand as the 56.

(08 Jan 2022, 2:58 pm)OrangeArrow49 Does the 62/63 still get busy with the current pandemic situation? Could we see a new 64 service? Maybe bring the 61 back instead?
Yes they do get VERY BUSY especially at peaks they loads get on/off in city centre as that's essentially 2 separate travel corridors with quite a few people going accross 'the boundary' of the city centre. And I would bring the 64 back between West Denton and Four Lane Ends even as a single decker as anything that could relieve these routes would be good.
logidoodah
08 Jan 2022, 3:31 pm #827

(07 Jan 2022, 10:27 pm)Storx As someone said the 6/7/8 is pretty much two routes in one so might aswell split it and create some actual useful links:

6/7/8 have done their job well over the years providing links between most places in Newcastle.
It is an interesting pair of routes because they essentially take people to/from the Metrocentre from most of the city as they go to West/North/NorthEast Newcastle it's also cheaper for those to sit on a bus longer than have to change to the 100 (or currently GNE or train)
For you're second point how are you going to cover the already crowding issues at peaks?

(07 Jan 2022, 11:38 pm)Michael You got any ideas of what kind of changes  Stagecoach can do in Sunderland?
I'd make the the E1/E2/E6/X24/X24A terminate at Park Lane to provide links with the corresponding GNE services such as 20 (for the E's) and the 56 (for the X24/X24A) plus the metro. There are currently a few empty stands so stand R the E's could go to as it's next to the 20 to S.Shields. And the X24 could go the same stand as the 56.

(08 Jan 2022, 2:58 pm)OrangeArrow49 Does the 62/63 still get busy with the current pandemic situation? Could we see a new 64 service? Maybe bring the 61 back instead?
Yes they do get VERY BUSY especially at peaks they loads get on/off in city centre as that's essentially 2 separate travel corridors with quite a few people going accross 'the boundary' of the city centre. And I would bring the 64 back between West Denton and Four Lane Ends even as a single decker as anything that could relieve these routes would be good.

08 Jan 2022, 3:45 pm #828
(08 Jan 2022, 3:31 pm)logidoodah 6/7/8 have done their job well over the years providing links between most places in Newcastle.

What do you mean cheaper to sit on a bus for longer than change to GNE or train? Stagecoach tickets are valid on GNE from Newcastle to Metrocentre. Could the 6/7 get decker at peaks? 

Maybe the 20 and E1/E2/E6 and  56 and X24/X24A will be integrated better with the BSIP. 

I never really notice passenger numbers on the 62/63, but expected they would still be really busy and could do with a 61 or 64 and maybe an express service to increase capacity. Maybe the 68 could be utilised to spread passengers out too. 

Arriva could run the 62/63 in the future.
OrangeArrow49
08 Jan 2022, 3:45 pm #828

(08 Jan 2022, 3:31 pm)logidoodah 6/7/8 have done their job well over the years providing links between most places in Newcastle.

What do you mean cheaper to sit on a bus for longer than change to GNE or train? Stagecoach tickets are valid on GNE from Newcastle to Metrocentre. Could the 6/7 get decker at peaks? 

Maybe the 20 and E1/E2/E6 and  56 and X24/X24A will be integrated better with the BSIP. 

I never really notice passenger numbers on the 62/63, but expected they would still be really busy and could do with a 61 or 64 and maybe an express service to increase capacity. Maybe the 68 could be utilised to spread passengers out too. 

08 Jan 2022, 4:41 pm #829
I see in the bygone era there used to be an X71, I wonder if something like this could work now? The 64 should definitely come back and the 35 should be withdrawn and replaced by a new Arriva service. Nexus 33A doesn't follow the 35 route on Sundays, which is odd as its meant to be the equivalent service.

Stagecoach doesn't have any service numbers in the 50s, and the 22 is the only service number in the 20s, why is that?
OrangeArrow49
08 Jan 2022, 4:41 pm #829

I see in the bygone era there used to be an X71, I wonder if something like this could work now? The 64 should definitely come back and the 35 should be withdrawn and replaced by a new Arriva service. Nexus 33A doesn't follow the 35 route on Sundays, which is odd as its meant to be the equivalent service.

Stagecoach doesn't have any service numbers in the 50s, and the 22 is the only service number in the 20s, why is that?

V514DFT

08 Jan 2022, 8:53 pm #830
(08 Jan 2022, 4:41 pm)OrangeArrow49 I see in the bygone era there used to be an X71, I wonder if something like this could work now? The 64 should definitely come back and the 35 should be withdrawn and replaced by a new Arriva service. Nexus 33A doesn't follow the 35 route on Sundays, which is odd as its meant to be the equivalent service.

Years ago there used to be the 20/20A,the 21,the 48,49,and 50/50A,its just the way they've decided to do it i guess,there also used to be a 12A and 12B,there was also a 14 and 15 that used to be circulars that ran to the Haymarket,dunno what happened to those,they also ran a 54

Full route of the 64 back to Forest Hall as Forest Hall is pretty much cut off from everything now
Edited 08 Jan 2022, 8:56 pm by V514DFT.

Kind Regards
Tez
V514DFT
08 Jan 2022, 8:53 pm #830

(08 Jan 2022, 4:41 pm)OrangeArrow49 I see in the bygone era there used to be an X71, I wonder if something like this could work now? The 64 should definitely come back and the 35 should be withdrawn and replaced by a new Arriva service. Nexus 33A doesn't follow the 35 route on Sundays, which is odd as its meant to be the equivalent service.

Years ago there used to be the 20/20A,the 21,the 48,49,and 50/50A,its just the way they've decided to do it i guess,there also used to be a 12A and 12B,there was also a 14 and 15 that used to be circulars that ran to the Haymarket,dunno what happened to those,they also ran a 54

Full route of the 64 back to Forest Hall as Forest Hall is pretty much cut off from everything now

Kind Regards
Tez

09 Jan 2022, 12:23 am #831
(08 Jan 2022, 3:45 pm)OrangeArrow49 What do you mean cheaper to sit on a bus for longer than change to GNE or train? Stagecoach tickets are valid on GNE from Newcastle to Metrocentre. Could the 6/7 get decker at peaks? 

Why do you persist with stupid suggestions like Arriva operating SNE 62/63?? Honestly, are you the chap who signed in as ‘Robin’? He use To come up with idiotic suggestions to the point of bordering on madness .
Economic505
09 Jan 2022, 12:23 am #831

(08 Jan 2022, 3:45 pm)OrangeArrow49 What do you mean cheaper to sit on a bus for longer than change to GNE or train? Stagecoach tickets are valid on GNE from Newcastle to Metrocentre. Could the 6/7 get decker at peaks? 

Why do you persist with stupid suggestions like Arriva operating SNE 62/63?? Honestly, are you the chap who signed in as ‘Robin’? He use To come up with idiotic suggestions to the point of bordering on madness .

09 Jan 2022, 1:42 am #832
(09 Jan 2022, 12:23 am)Economic505 Why do you persist with stupid suggestions like Arriva operating SNE 62/63?? Honestly, are you the chap who signed in as ‘Robin’? He use To come up with idiotic suggestions to the point of bordering on madness .

Nope, I'm not Robin.

Looking at new ways of working together for the BSIP. Killingworth being the end point would change if Arriva ran the 62/63 as they would likely extend it to somewhere like Cramlington to link with other services. This would provide new travel opportunities. Killingworth should be Arriva (42/42A/52/53/54/62/63).

Arriva does already run to Fenham and Denton Burn, and could serve Byker. Gosforth is predominantly Arriva. 

One ticket for all services will mean it won't matter who operates the services. For bus spotting it would be interesting. Maybe even just peak time journeys could be Arriva.
OrangeArrow49
09 Jan 2022, 1:42 am #832

(09 Jan 2022, 12:23 am)Economic505 Why do you persist with stupid suggestions like Arriva operating SNE 62/63?? Honestly, are you the chap who signed in as ‘Robin’? He use To come up with idiotic suggestions to the point of bordering on madness .

Nope, I'm not Robin.

Looking at new ways of working together for the BSIP. Killingworth being the end point would change if Arriva ran the 62/63 as they would likely extend it to somewhere like Cramlington to link with other services. This would provide new travel opportunities. Killingworth should be Arriva (42/42A/52/53/54/62/63).

Arriva does already run to Fenham and Denton Burn, and could serve Byker. Gosforth is predominantly Arriva. 

One ticket for all services will mean it won't matter who operates the services. For bus spotting it would be interesting. Maybe even just peak time journeys could be Arriva.

09 Jan 2022, 2:32 am #833

Do the passengers know that as the posters aren't up anymore and I've been on plenty of times where I've had to argue with a GNE driver on the 10/X47 (at the time)/10B to name a few where they wouldn't accept my ticket. 
But also surely it's also easier to sit on 1 bus?

Hopefully as that is what the BSIP is for right?

No point in the 68 being utilised they should just use and extra bus or so to relieve capacity and send it maybe West Denton - Cowgate - Barrack Rd - Spitial Tongues - City Centre - Byker - Benton - Four Lane Ends - Forest Hall

Arriva would never run that service, plus stagecoach would never let them. It's their 'flagship' routes same with 39/40, and they ahve always been run by busways/stagecoach.
logidoodah
09 Jan 2022, 2:32 am #833

Do the passengers know that as the posters aren't up anymore and I've been on plenty of times where I've had to argue with a GNE driver on the 10/X47 (at the time)/10B to name a few where they wouldn't accept my ticket. 

No point in the 68 being utilised they should just use and extra bus or so to relieve capacity and send it maybe West Denton - Cowgate - Barrack Rd - Spitial Tongues - City Centre - Byker - Benton - Four Lane Ends - Forest Hall

Arriva would never run that service, plus stagecoach would never let them. It's their 'flagship' routes same with 39/40, and they ahve always been run by busways/stagecoach.

RMF1254

09 Jan 2022, 10:30 am #834

Quickest way to Wallsend is the Metro, just over 10 minutes from Monument.
RMF1254
09 Jan 2022, 10:30 am #834

Quickest way to Wallsend is the Metro, just over 10 minutes from Monument.

09 Jan 2022, 12:13 pm #835
(09 Jan 2022, 10:30 am)RMF1254 Quickest way to Wallsend is the Metro, just over 10 minutes from Monument.

Fair point, although the Metro does cost more. GNE is the cheapest at £4, the Metro is also £4 I believe for a day ticket, but if needing a bus to get the Metro it would be a day rover at nearly £8, Stagecoach is £4.50 for a day ticket. Shame an X40 wouldn't be viable. I won't be using the Metro when the new trains are introduced anyway, but haven't in a whole anyway with GNE being cheaper and serving more places.

X1 seems a good option given the popularity of the 1, maybe even just at peak times.
OrangeArrow49
09 Jan 2022, 12:13 pm #835

(09 Jan 2022, 10:30 am)RMF1254 Quickest way to Wallsend is the Metro, just over 10 minutes from Monument.

Fair point, although the Metro does cost more. GNE is the cheapest at £4, the Metro is also £4 I believe for a day ticket, but if needing a bus to get the Metro it would be a day rover at nearly £8, Stagecoach is £4.50 for a day ticket. Shame an X40 wouldn't be viable. I won't be using the Metro when the new trains are introduced anyway, but haven't in a whole anyway with GNE being cheaper and serving more places.

X1 seems a good option given the popularity of the 1, maybe even just at peak times.

09 Jan 2022, 12:34 pm #836
(09 Jan 2022, 2:32 am)logidoodah Do the passengers know that as the posters aren't up anymore and I've been on plenty of times where I've had to argue with a GNE driver on the 10/X47 (at the time)/10B to name a few where they wouldn't accept my ticket. 

I would hope so, and it's disappointing the posters aren't up anymore. GNE drivers are quite frustrating in my experience, they don't make things easy when they are in the wrong. 

Yes, I agree 100% it's easier sitting on 1 bus, however I lost my job because of the 7, nearly every Friday it arrived late at the Metrocentre, and I was therefore late for work. Direct buses to Byker wait in town making it quicker to change buses to continue on to Shields Road, so really direct services don't work. Even in the other direction, changing drivers in Slatyford is frustrating.

Honestly it's a shame we can't scrap the lot and start again. Our bus network is a mess. Good thing is now I walk more and I'm less anxious, stressed and frustrated and if GNE was the dominant operator in my area I'd be employed. Stagecoach makes leisure, employment, volunteering and visiting people impossible. Arriva running the 62/63 would create a nice Arriva network in Killingworth and provide a bus to Byker (42/42A/52/53/54/62/63). BSIP should make operators irrelevant, but for a better service they should have connected networks as if Stagecoach is late (as usual) you miss the next bus from Arriva/GNE (I had exactly this issue when briefly attending sixth form in Wallsend).
OrangeArrow49
09 Jan 2022, 12:34 pm #836

(09 Jan 2022, 2:32 am)logidoodah Do the passengers know that as the posters aren't up anymore and I've been on plenty of times where I've had to argue with a GNE driver on the 10/X47 (at the time)/10B to name a few where they wouldn't accept my ticket. 

I would hope so, and it's disappointing the posters aren't up anymore. GNE drivers are quite frustrating in my experience, they don't make things easy when they are in the wrong. 

Yes, I agree 100% it's easier sitting on 1 bus, however I lost my job because of the 7, nearly every Friday it arrived late at the Metrocentre, and I was therefore late for work. Direct buses to Byker wait in town making it quicker to change buses to continue on to Shields Road, so really direct services don't work. Even in the other direction, changing drivers in Slatyford is frustrating.

Honestly it's a shame we can't scrap the lot and start again. Our bus network is a mess. Good thing is now I walk more and I'm less anxious, stressed and frustrated and if GNE was the dominant operator in my area I'd be employed. Stagecoach makes leisure, employment, volunteering and visiting people impossible. Arriva running the 62/63 would create a nice Arriva network in Killingworth and provide a bus to Byker (42/42A/52/53/54/62/63). BSIP should make operators irrelevant, but for a better service they should have connected networks as if Stagecoach is late (as usual) you miss the next bus from Arriva/GNE (I had exactly this issue when briefly attending sixth form in Wallsend).

09 Jan 2022, 12:49 pm #837
I think it was 2017 I started using the 74, so that increases capacity across the Stagecoach network. My family and friends prefer GNE (and A-Line, Phoenix, Stanley Travel etc and would like GCT if they actually turned up reliably) so only use Stagecoach if absolutely necessary since I promoted the options available. Anyone travelling with me will have a GNE ticket as I now refuse to pay Stagecoach for their poor service (and vandalised buses, the state of the backs of the seats in disgraceful), after making the difficult, but correct, decision to give up after years of Stagecoach loyalty.

64 would be a good idea, but unsure if Cowgate (62 route) or Fenham (63 route) would be the best option for it. 68 could be utilised better.
OrangeArrow49
09 Jan 2022, 12:49 pm #837

I think it was 2017 I started using the 74, so that increases capacity across the Stagecoach network. My family and friends prefer GNE (and A-Line, Phoenix, Stanley Travel etc and would like GCT if they actually turned up reliably) so only use Stagecoach if absolutely necessary since I promoted the options available. Anyone travelling with me will have a GNE ticket as I now refuse to pay Stagecoach for their poor service (and vandalised buses, the state of the backs of the seats in disgraceful), after making the difficult, but correct, decision to give up after years of Stagecoach loyalty.

64 would be a good idea, but unsure if Cowgate (62 route) or Fenham (63 route) would be the best option for it. 68 could be utilised better.

Rob44

09 Jan 2022, 3:52 pm #838
(09 Jan 2022, 12:34 pm)OrangeArrow49 I would hope so, and it's disappointing the posters aren't up anymore. GNE drivers are quite frustrating in my experience, they don't make things easy when they are in the wrong. 

orange arrow - am i right in thinking after reading your posts that you got the bus from the west end of newcastle to metro centre (7) then got the bus from there to newcastle then the bus over to byker where you lived? Or have I missed something?
Rob44
09 Jan 2022, 3:52 pm #838

(09 Jan 2022, 12:34 pm)OrangeArrow49 I would hope so, and it's disappointing the posters aren't up anymore. GNE drivers are quite frustrating in my experience, they don't make things easy when they are in the wrong. 

orange arrow - am i right in thinking after reading your posts that you got the bus from the west end of newcastle to metro centre (7) then got the bus from there to newcastle then the bus over to byker where you lived? Or have I missed something?

09 Jan 2022, 4:00 pm #839
(09 Jan 2022, 3:52 pm)Rob44 orange arrow - am i right in thinking after reading your posts that you got the bus from the west end of newcastle to metro centre (7) then got the bus from there to newcastle then the bus over to byker where you lived? Or have I missed something?

I worked at the Metrocentre, and was getting the 7 which got me there late every Friday and just in time most days. 

After that I volunteered in Byker, using Stagecoach until the final weeks before the first lockdown when I had a free GNE all zones 28 day ticket. 

For college I used Stagecoach and for sixth form Stagecoach and GNE with Stagecoach letting me down.
OrangeArrow49
09 Jan 2022, 4:00 pm #839

(09 Jan 2022, 3:52 pm)Rob44 orange arrow - am i right in thinking after reading your posts that you got the bus from the west end of newcastle to metro centre (7) then got the bus from there to newcastle then the bus over to byker where you lived? Or have I missed something?

I worked at the Metrocentre, and was getting the 7 which got me there late every Friday and just in time most days. 

After that I volunteered in Byker, using Stagecoach until the final weeks before the first lockdown when I had a free GNE all zones 28 day ticket. 

For college I used Stagecoach and for sixth form Stagecoach and GNE with Stagecoach letting me down.

Storx

09 Jan 2022, 4:13 pm #840
(09 Jan 2022, 1:42 am)OrangeArrow49 Nope, I'm not Robin.

As someone who lives up Cramlington way, no-one and I mean no-one wants our services connected to the 62/63 they take long enough to get to Newcastle as it is, we don't want to go for a jaunt around Byker and Chillingham Road which there is no reason for anyone up to travel to (we can change at Quorum, The Regent Centre, Whitley Bay, West Monkseaton or Killingworth if we really need it).
Storx
09 Jan 2022, 4:13 pm #840

(09 Jan 2022, 1:42 am)OrangeArrow49 Nope, I'm not Robin.

As someone who lives up Cramlington way, no-one and I mean no-one wants our services connected to the 62/63 they take long enough to get to Newcastle as it is, we don't want to go for a jaunt around Byker and Chillingham Road which there is no reason for anyone up to travel to (we can change at Quorum, The Regent Centre, Whitley Bay, West Monkseaton or Killingworth if we really need it).

Pages (51): Previous 141 42 4351 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average