Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Arriva North East Arriva North East: Service Suggestions

Arriva North East: Service Suggestions

Arriva North East: Service Suggestions

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (68): Previous 144 45 4668 Next
tyresmoke

28 Feb 2019, 7:09 pm #881
(24 Feb 2019, 10:42 pm)Andreos1 And have it shadowing the X3/X4 between Saltburn and Redcar?
Nah.
I think there needs to be something different and the New Marske option could be it. 
That or extending the X3A from Skelton Asda.

Struggle to see anything being spent on the 81, it barely survives as it is. 
Where I think there could be mileage is an improved service between Middlesbrough & Saltburn, with perhaps a seasonal 20 minute frequency on the X4 all the way to Whitby. How you'd thread the X3s in between that I don't know, potentially just running the one an hour upto Lingdale, turning the rest at Saltburn to help pay for it.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

tyresmoke
28 Feb 2019, 7:09 pm #881

(24 Feb 2019, 10:42 pm)Andreos1 And have it shadowing the X3/X4 between Saltburn and Redcar?
Nah.
I think there needs to be something different and the New Marske option could be it. 
That or extending the X3A from Skelton Asda.

Struggle to see anything being spent on the 81, it barely survives as it is. 
Where I think there could be mileage is an improved service between Middlesbrough & Saltburn, with perhaps a seasonal 20 minute frequency on the X4 all the way to Whitby. How you'd thread the X3s in between that I don't know, potentially just running the one an hour upto Lingdale, turning the rest at Saltburn to help pay for it.

S830OFT

30 Mar 2019, 9:57 pm #882
1. Revised to operate Wansbeck Hospital to Blyth only. 
51: This service will interwork with service 57A at Whitley Bay.
57: This service will become stand-alone, whilst also extended from Ashington to Widdrington.

S830OFT
30 Mar 2019, 9:57 pm #882

1. Revised to operate Wansbeck Hospital to Blyth only. 
51: This service will interwork with service 57A at Whitley Bay.
57: This service will become stand-alone, whilst also extended from Ashington to Widdrington.

Andreos1

30 Mar 2019, 10:55 pm #883
(28 Feb 2019, 7:09 pm)tyresmoke Struggle to see anything being spent on the 81, it barely survives as it is. 

I've often compared the 81 with the old GNE 71.
Something that works (just), but with a bit of work and consolidation, it could work better.
GNE obviously merged the 71 with something else and whilst I still think it's far from perfect, merging the 81 with something that's already sustainable - may be an option.
It's not going to cost much more to extend an odd 63 to Guisborough from Redcar, replacing the 81 for example. How they do it, whilst ensuring all areas served by the 81 are maintained, is another matter like. 

It still doesn't solve my Saltburn - Guisborough conundrum though.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
30 Mar 2019, 10:55 pm #883

(28 Feb 2019, 7:09 pm)tyresmoke Struggle to see anything being spent on the 81, it barely survives as it is. 

I've often compared the 81 with the old GNE 71.
Something that works (just), but with a bit of work and consolidation, it could work better.
GNE obviously merged the 71 with something else and whilst I still think it's far from perfect, merging the 81 with something that's already sustainable - may be an option.
It's not going to cost much more to extend an odd 63 to Guisborough from Redcar, replacing the 81 for example. How they do it, whilst ensuring all areas served by the 81 are maintained, is another matter like. 

Andreos1

01 Apr 2019, 6:36 pm #884
Not sure (far too tired) I've cracked this without upping the depot PVR. I'm sure someone can tell me.

63 - Middlesbrough to Redcar. 2ph extended to Guisborough, replacing the 81.
Between Kirkleatham and Redcar ex Boro - operates the current 81 route.
Between Redcar and Guisborough - operates the current 63 route, omitting Roseberry and Troutbeck Roads. On West Dyke Road, it turns at Sainsburys/Aldi, operating as far as Redcar Road, back along the A174 and current 81 route from Yearby.
The Temsa's currently allocated to the 81 are added to overall the 63 PVR. 

62 - Middlesbrough to New Marske. Extended to Saltburn to ensure 15min frequency within Saltburn is maintained with extension of X3A.
Operates to/from Marske - Saltburn - A174 - New Marske. No longer serves Longbeck.

X3A - extends to Guisborough from Skelton Asda, filling up on the gap left by the withdrawal of the 5a.

I may come back to fine tune this. Not convinced the timetable would work.

Andreos1
01 Apr 2019, 6:36 pm #884

Not sure (far too tired) I've cracked this without upping the depot PVR. I'm sure someone can tell me.

Between Redcar and Guisborough - operates the current 63 route, omitting Roseberry and Troutbeck Roads. On West Dyke Road, it turns at Sainsburys/Aldi, operating as far as Redcar Road, back along the A174 and current 81 route from Yearby.

62 - Middlesbrough to New Marske. Extended to Saltburn to ensure 15min frequency within Saltburn is maintained with extension of X3A.
Operates to/from Marske - Saltburn - A174 - New Marske. No longer serves Longbeck.

X3A - extends to Guisborough from Skelton Asda, filling up on the gap left by the withdrawal of the 5a.

RobinHood

01 Apr 2019, 6:52 pm #885
(01 Apr 2019, 6:36 pm)Andreos1 Not sure (far too tired) I've cracked this without upping the depot PVR. I'm sure someone can tell me.

What about the Stokesley to Guisborough part of the 81?

Given that every service appears to be extended in some form, not sure how you manage that without increasing vehicles.
RobinHood
01 Apr 2019, 6:52 pm #885

(01 Apr 2019, 6:36 pm)Andreos1 Not sure (far too tired) I've cracked this without upping the depot PVR. I'm sure someone can tell me.

What about the Stokesley to Guisborough part of the 81?

Given that every service appears to be extended in some form, not sure how you manage that without increasing vehicles.

Andreos1

01 Apr 2019, 7:14 pm #886
(01 Apr 2019, 6:52 pm)RobinHood What about the Stokesley to Guisborough part of the 81?

Still working on that bit to Stokesley. 

As for the PVR.
The 63 PVR will be increased with the extension to Guisborough, but the current allocation to the 81 will be added to the 63 to make this up. 
No extra vehicles required as such. 
By missing out a chunk of the current route (ex Boro - big chunk of West Dyke Road, Roseberry Road etc) of the 63, I reckon you save 5mins in each direction. 10 mins on a return - enough for one bus PVR reduction?
As I say, I'm knackered - so might have got that bit wrong. 

The 62 currently does that little tour of Marske, going back on itself, to get back to Longbeck.
It's waiting time at New Marske is minimal.
Save the 3/4 timetabled mins going back and forth between Longbeck and Marske in each direction and all of a sudden, you're finding almost 15mins spare and have the extra bus from the 63 to play with. 
Again, I apologise if I have that bit wrong or have done my sums wrong. 

The X3A bit is the section I admit to struggling with. 
Extend it with the current PVR and the frequency drops (hence the re-routing of the 63) to maintain headway. 
Or use that bus from the 63 and add it to the PVR.

Andreos1
01 Apr 2019, 7:14 pm #886

(01 Apr 2019, 6:52 pm)RobinHood What about the Stokesley to Guisborough part of the 81?

Still working on that bit to Stokesley. 

As for the PVR.
The 63 PVR will be increased with the extension to Guisborough, but the current allocation to the 81 will be added to the 63 to make this up. 
No extra vehicles required as such. 
By missing out a chunk of the current route (ex Boro - big chunk of West Dyke Road, Roseberry Road etc) of the 63, I reckon you save 5mins in each direction. 10 mins on a return - enough for one bus PVR reduction?
As I say, I'm knackered - so might have got that bit wrong. 

The 62 currently does that little tour of Marske, going back on itself, to get back to Longbeck.
It's waiting time at New Marske is minimal.
Save the 3/4 timetabled mins going back and forth between Longbeck and Marske in each direction and all of a sudden, you're finding almost 15mins spare and have the extra bus from the 63 to play with. 
Again, I apologise if I have that bit wrong or have done my sums wrong. 

The X3A bit is the section I admit to struggling with. 
Extend it with the current PVR and the frequency drops (hence the re-routing of the 63) to maintain headway. 
Or use that bus from the 63 and add it to the PVR.

Ryland

01 Apr 2019, 9:13 pm #887
How about extending the 81 service to serve stokesley guisborough redcar marske and new marske. Remembering 65.
62/62a to continue to serve new marske to Middlesbrough
X3a Skelton asda via guisborough then express to Middlesbrough
Ryland
01 Apr 2019, 9:13 pm #887

How about extending the 81 service to serve stokesley guisborough redcar marske and new marske. Remembering 65.
62/62a to continue to serve new marske to Middlesbrough
X3a Skelton asda via guisborough then express to Middlesbrough

02 Apr 2019, 1:24 pm #888
(30 Mar 2019, 10:55 pm)Andreos1 I've often compared the 81 with the old GNE 71.

Why do you need to run a service between Saltburn and Guisborough? I live local so I've been following the thread. But  others companies have tried to run between the two towns and not succeeded. The X4 and X3 system seems to work and the 5A stopping at Guisborough doesn't seemed to have caused any problems. When Brotton and Loftus only have a 3 times a day council service to Skelton's shopping estate, that seems more needed.
Michael Euston
02 Apr 2019, 1:24 pm #888

(30 Mar 2019, 10:55 pm)Andreos1 I've often compared the 81 with the old GNE 71.

Why do you need to run a service between Saltburn and Guisborough? I live local so I've been following the thread. But  others companies have tried to run between the two towns and not succeeded. The X4 and X3 system seems to work and the 5A stopping at Guisborough doesn't seemed to have caused any problems. When Brotton and Loftus only have a 3 times a day council service to Skelton's shopping estate, that seems more needed.

Andreos1

02 Apr 2019, 6:48 pm #889
(02 Apr 2019, 1:24 pm)Michael Euston Why do you need to run a service between Saltburn and Guisborough? I live local so I've been following the thread. But  others companies have tried to run between the two towns and not succeeded. The X4 and X3 system seems to work and the 5A stopping at Guisborough doesn't seemed to have caused any problems. When Brotton and Loftus only have a 3 times a day council service to Skelton's shopping estate, that seems more needed.

I think that there needs to be a link between  Saltburn and Guisborough. 
I find it bizarre that it's like a military mission to get between the two using public transport - despite them just being a few miles apart, somewhere students travel between for college & school, whilst both towns are growing far more than many others in the East Cleveland area. 
Taxis are an option, but unless there are a few passengers, then it's not always affordable. Whether during the day or on an evening. 

Appreciate R&C council offer a service on an evening, so there must be some demand.

I agree that services from the south of Skelton are poor and attention is needed to improve links to/from Asda etc. 
Is there enough demand to warrant more than the council service? Genuinely don't know

Andreos1
02 Apr 2019, 6:48 pm #889

(02 Apr 2019, 1:24 pm)Michael Euston Why do you need to run a service between Saltburn and Guisborough? I live local so I've been following the thread. But  others companies have tried to run between the two towns and not succeeded. The X4 and X3 system seems to work and the 5A stopping at Guisborough doesn't seemed to have caused any problems. When Brotton and Loftus only have a 3 times a day council service to Skelton's shopping estate, that seems more needed.

I think that there needs to be a link between  Saltburn and Guisborough. 
I find it bizarre that it's like a military mission to get between the two using public transport - despite them just being a few miles apart, somewhere students travel between for college & school, whilst both towns are growing far more than many others in the East Cleveland area. 
Taxis are an option, but unless there are a few passengers, then it's not always affordable. Whether during the day or on an evening. 

Appreciate R&C council offer a service on an evening, so there must be some demand.

I agree that services from the south of Skelton are poor and attention is needed to improve links to/from Asda etc. 
Is there enough demand to warrant more than the council service? Genuinely don't know

RobinHood

03 Apr 2019, 5:22 am #890
(02 Apr 2019, 6:48 pm)Andreos1 I think that there needs to be a link between  Saltburn and Guisborough. 

The demand between Saltburn and Guisborough obviously isn't there, so it's unlikely to happen.

Arriva have tried it with various different services and even Stagecarriage have had a go, which be suggests that it's simply not worthwhile.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the council evening service even links the two anymore?
RobinHood
03 Apr 2019, 5:22 am #890

(02 Apr 2019, 6:48 pm)Andreos1 I think that there needs to be a link between  Saltburn and Guisborough. 

The demand between Saltburn and Guisborough obviously isn't there, so it's unlikely to happen.

Arriva have tried it with various different services and even Stagecarriage have had a go, which be suggests that it's simply not worthwhile.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the council evening service even links the two anymore?

Andreos1

03 Apr 2019, 10:03 am #891
(03 Apr 2019, 5:22 am)RobinHood The demand between Saltburn and Guisborough obviously isn't there, so it's unlikely to happen.

I can't be the only one wanting/needing a service between the two? 
As I say, there's the schools and colleges, a growing demand for housing in the areas and retail offerings that aren't available in other parts of the area. 

As for the R&C service - has it? When did that happen?
Must admit to it being a while since I used/saw it last - partly because of a lack of public transport between the two points, a taxi or lift has been the mode of choice.

Andreos1
03 Apr 2019, 10:03 am #891

(03 Apr 2019, 5:22 am)RobinHood The demand between Saltburn and Guisborough obviously isn't there, so it's unlikely to happen.

I can't be the only one wanting/needing a service between the two? 
As I say, there's the schools and colleges, a growing demand for housing in the areas and retail offerings that aren't available in other parts of the area. 

Must admit to it being a while since I used/saw it last - partly because of a lack of public transport between the two points, a taxi or lift has been the mode of choice.

V514DFT

04 Apr 2019, 12:25 am #892
I always thought they could of gave the 55 a shot to Benton Asda every 30 mins sadly cant be done now cus of the roundabout thats been removed
Edited 04 Apr 2019, 12:26 am by V514DFT.

Kind Regards
Tez
V514DFT
04 Apr 2019, 12:25 am #892

I always thought they could of gave the 55 a shot to Benton Asda every 30 mins sadly cant be done now cus of the roundabout thats been removed

Kind Regards
Tez

tyresmoke

08 Apr 2019, 4:26 pm #893
(03 Apr 2019, 10:03 am)Andreos1 I can't be the only one wanting/needing a service between the two? 

I have to admit I think they'd do better sending what is currently the X3A to Lingdale, and extending both of those down to Guisborough. The reroute of the 5A in Guisborough has covered much of the 28 route, which could be removed past Nunthorpe. Lingdale-Guisborough was always the busiest bit of the 'long' 28, so increasing this to half hourly makes sense, and also gains a Saltburn to Guisborough bus in the process. I don't think this would require any extra vehicles either?
The only direct link you would lose would be from Guisborough to James Cook Hospital but this can be made with frequent service 5/63 connections at Ormesby, indeed when I drove the 5s we got lots of people doing this.

tyresmoke
08 Apr 2019, 4:26 pm #893

(03 Apr 2019, 10:03 am)Andreos1 I can't be the only one wanting/needing a service between the two? 

I have to admit I think they'd do better sending what is currently the X3A to Lingdale, and extending both of those down to Guisborough. The reroute of the 5A in Guisborough has covered much of the 28 route, which could be removed past Nunthorpe. Lingdale-Guisborough was always the busiest bit of the 'long' 28, so increasing this to half hourly makes sense, and also gains a Saltburn to Guisborough bus in the process. I don't think this would require any extra vehicles either?
The only direct link you would lose would be from Guisborough to James Cook Hospital but this can be made with frequent service 5/63 connections at Ormesby, indeed when I drove the 5s we got lots of people doing this.

Andreos1

08 Apr 2019, 9:31 pm #894
(08 Apr 2019, 4:26 pm)tyresmoke I have to admit I think they'd do better sending what is currently the X3A to Lingdale, and extending both of those down to Guisborough. The reroute of the 5A in Guisborough has covered much of the 28 route, which could be removed past Nunthorpe. Lingdale-Guisborough was always the busiest bit of the 'long' 28, so increasing this to half hourly makes sense, and also gains a Saltburn to Guisborough bus in the process. I don't think this would require any extra vehicles either?

If removing the long 28's are an option, then could the 5a be sent that way via James Cook?
With a little tweaking, I reckon it could be done in the same journey time between Boro and Guisborough as the 5 does currently. 

You're then left with a couple of spare Pulsars by my reckoning.

Andreos1
08 Apr 2019, 9:31 pm #894

(08 Apr 2019, 4:26 pm)tyresmoke I have to admit I think they'd do better sending what is currently the X3A to Lingdale, and extending both of those down to Guisborough. The reroute of the 5A in Guisborough has covered much of the 28 route, which could be removed past Nunthorpe. Lingdale-Guisborough was always the busiest bit of the 'long' 28, so increasing this to half hourly makes sense, and also gains a Saltburn to Guisborough bus in the process. I don't think this would require any extra vehicles either?

If removing the long 28's are an option, then could the 5a be sent that way via James Cook?
With a little tweaking, I reckon it could be done in the same journey time between Boro and Guisborough as the 5 does currently. 

You're then left with a couple of spare Pulsars by my reckoning.

S830OFT

16 Apr 2019, 11:25 am #895
X21/X22: Revised to operate Peterlee to Darlington/Middlesbrough only.

22: This service will be revised to serve Easington Collirey and also Horden to provide a new frequent service link to Sunderland and Durham.

23: Sunderland - Ryhope - New Seaham - Easington Village - Essington Way - Peterlee - Blackhall - Crimdon - Hartlepool - Seaton Carew - Middlesbrough.
This service will no longer serve Dalton Park, Easington Collirey, and will operate hourly Mon - Sat Daytimes. The extension to Middlesbrough will offer a Grand alternative opposed to passengers using service X22...

24: This service will be see NO changes...

MAX X24: Sunderland - Grangetown - Seaham - Dalton Park - A19 - Essington Way - Peterlee - Burnhope Way - Shotton - Haswell Plough - Sherburn Village - Durham.
This service will completely replace service X21 between Sunderland and Peterlee, with an additional stop at Dalton Park replacing service 23.

Interworking Pattern: All services will be once again Stand-Alone

22: Revised to operate Stand-Alone - PVR 7 (1595 - 1601)

23: Revised to be operated by Stockton Depot - PVR 4 (1465/1466/1506/1507) + 1412 spare

24: PVR 6 (1517 - 1521 + 7539)

X24: PVR 3 (4652/4654/4658)

X21: PVR 3 (1473/1474/1475)

Increased PVR of 1 as a whole.

1413 will be spare for services 22/24.

4812/13/14 will be revised to be allocated to services X75/76, releasing 4652/54/58 to Belmont for MAX service X24, releasing 1473/1474/1475 to Darlington for service X21.

S830OFT
16 Apr 2019, 11:25 am #895

X21/X22: Revised to operate Peterlee to Darlington/Middlesbrough only.

22: This service will be revised to serve Easington Collirey and also Horden to provide a new frequent service link to Sunderland and Durham.

23: Sunderland - Ryhope - New Seaham - Easington Village - Essington Way - Peterlee - Blackhall - Crimdon - Hartlepool - Seaton Carew - Middlesbrough.
This service will no longer serve Dalton Park, Easington Collirey, and will operate hourly Mon - Sat Daytimes. The extension to Middlesbrough will offer a Grand alternative opposed to passengers using service X22...

MAX X24: Sunderland - Grangetown - Seaham - Dalton Park - A19 - Essington Way - Peterlee - Burnhope Way - Shotton - Haswell Plough - Sherburn Village - Durham.
This service will completely replace service X21 between Sunderland and Peterlee, with an additional stop at Dalton Park replacing service 23.

23: Revised to be operated by Stockton Depot - PVR 4 (1465/1466/1506/1507) + 1412 spare

4812/13/14 will be revised to be allocated to services X75/76, releasing 4652/54/58 to Belmont for MAX service X24, releasing 1473/1474/1475 to Darlington for service X21.

cbma06

21 Apr 2019, 10:04 am #896
(16 Apr 2019, 11:25 am)S830OFT X21/X22: Revised to operate Peterlee to Darlington/Middlesbrough only.

I can’t see arriva going back on there word by going into stagecoach area when a deal was struck between arriva and stagecoach, which Hartlepool south went to stagecoach and arriva got areas in Cleveland from stagecoach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(16 Apr 2019, 11:25 am)S830OFT X21/X22: Revised to operate Peterlee to Darlington/Middlesbrough only.

I can’t see arriva going back on there word by going into stagecoach area when a deal was struck between arriva and stagecoach, which Hartlepool south went to stagecoach and arriva got areas in Cleveland from stagecoach.

Edited 21 Apr 2019, 10:04 am by cbma06.

cbma06
21 Apr 2019, 10:04 am #896

V514DFT

21 Apr 2019, 7:13 pm #897
X4-Newcastle-Blyth via St Marys Place-Cradlewell-Corner House-Chillingham Road-Benfield Road-Station Road-Coastway Shopping Centre(Coast Road)-Willington Square-Silverlink-Billy Mill-North Tyneside Hospital-Whitley Bay Ice Rink-Whitley Bay Town Centre-Whitley Bay Caravan Park-Seaton Sluice-Blyth
X5-Newcastle Haymarket-Blyth via St Marys Place-Cradlewell-Corner House-Chillingham Road-Benfield Road-Station Road-Battle Hill-Tynemet College-Willington Square-Silverlink-Billy Mill-North Shields-Tynemouth-Preston Grange Morrisons-Whitley Bay Ice Rink-Whitley Bay Town Centre-Whitley Bay Caravan Park-Seaton Sluice-Blyth

Kind Regards
Tez
V514DFT
21 Apr 2019, 7:13 pm #897

X4-Newcastle-Blyth via St Marys Place-Cradlewell-Corner House-Chillingham Road-Benfield Road-Station Road-Coastway Shopping Centre(Coast Road)-Willington Square-Silverlink-Billy Mill-North Tyneside Hospital-Whitley Bay Ice Rink-Whitley Bay Town Centre-Whitley Bay Caravan Park-Seaton Sluice-Blyth
X5-Newcastle Haymarket-Blyth via St Marys Place-Cradlewell-Corner House-Chillingham Road-Benfield Road-Station Road-Battle Hill-Tynemet College-Willington Square-Silverlink-Billy Mill-North Shields-Tynemouth-Preston Grange Morrisons-Whitley Bay Ice Rink-Whitley Bay Town Centre-Whitley Bay Caravan Park-Seaton Sluice-Blyth

Kind Regards
Tez

JM03

22 Apr 2019, 12:08 am #898
(21 Apr 2019, 7:13 pm)V514DFT X4-Newcastle-Blyth via St Marys Place-Cradlewell-Corner House-Chillingham Road-Benfield Road-Station Road-Coastway Shopping Centre(Coast Road)-Willington Square-Silverlink-Billy Mill-North Tyneside Hospital-Whitley Bay Ice Rink-Whitley Bay Town Centre-Whitley Bay Caravan Park-Seaton Sluice-Blyth
X4 is just 308 and X5 is just extended 306 with a slightly edited route
JM03
22 Apr 2019, 12:08 am #898

(21 Apr 2019, 7:13 pm)V514DFT X4-Newcastle-Blyth via St Marys Place-Cradlewell-Corner House-Chillingham Road-Benfield Road-Station Road-Coastway Shopping Centre(Coast Road)-Willington Square-Silverlink-Billy Mill-North Tyneside Hospital-Whitley Bay Ice Rink-Whitley Bay Town Centre-Whitley Bay Caravan Park-Seaton Sluice-Blyth
X4 is just 308 and X5 is just extended 306 with a slightly edited route

V514DFT

22 Apr 2019, 3:43 am #899
(22 Apr 2019, 12:08 am)JM03 X4 is just 308 and X5 is just extended 306 with a slightly edited route
Thats the whole idea,an express service that does the same route,there is no express buses that go through north tyneside,the 306/308  can be really slow,especially at peak times

Kind Regards
Tez
V514DFT
22 Apr 2019, 3:43 am #899

(22 Apr 2019, 12:08 am)JM03 X4 is just 308 and X5 is just extended 306 with a slightly edited route
Thats the whole idea,an express service that does the same route,there is no express buses that go through north tyneside,the 306/308  can be really slow,especially at peak times

Kind Regards
Tez

JM03

22 Apr 2019, 12:11 pm #900
(22 Apr 2019, 3:43 am)V514DFT Thats the whole idea,an express service that does the same route,there is no express buses that go through north tyneside,the 306/308  can be really slow,especially at peak times
It would make more sense to stop the bus at key stops along the route as this seems relatively high stopping e.g.- not letting the bus stop until Battle Hill/Coast way shopping centre
JM03
22 Apr 2019, 12:11 pm #900

(22 Apr 2019, 3:43 am)V514DFT Thats the whole idea,an express service that does the same route,there is no express buses that go through north tyneside,the 306/308  can be really slow,especially at peak times
It would make more sense to stop the bus at key stops along the route as this seems relatively high stopping e.g.- not letting the bus stop until Battle Hill/Coast way shopping centre

Pages (68): Previous 144 45 4668 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average