Menu

North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions A Suggestion

A Suggestion

A Suggestion

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

06 Aug 2013, 8:26 am #1
Would it ever be possible to install tapatalk onto the site.

For those who don't know, Tapatalk is a Smartphone application where all your forums that you regularly use is one place, with quick access to every forum your registered on.

I currently use tapatalk to access 5 forums, there all in one place making it easy for me to keep tabs on the sites I am registered at.

So, I was wondering if the mods here would ever be prepared to have a look at possibly putting this board into tapatalk for us smartphone users

(Y)
MrFozz
06 Aug 2013, 8:26 am #1

Would it ever be possible to install tapatalk onto the site.

For those who don't know, Tapatalk is a Smartphone application where all your forums that you regularly use is one place, with quick access to every forum your registered on.

I currently use tapatalk to access 5 forums, there all in one place making it easy for me to keep tabs on the sites I am registered at.

So, I was wondering if the mods here would ever be prepared to have a look at possibly putting this board into tapatalk for us smartphone users

(Y)

Dan

Site Administrator

06 Aug 2013, 9:34 am #2
The forum is currently optimised for mobile devices and we are currently changing a few of our other pages to make them more "mobile friendly". We'll certainly have a look at tapatalk this evening.
Dan
06 Aug 2013, 9:34 am #2

The forum is currently optimised for mobile devices and we are currently changing a few of our other pages to make them more "mobile friendly". We'll certainly have a look at tapatalk this evening.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

08 Aug 2013, 10:00 am #3
Nice one, Tapatalk is very handy for smartphone users like myself who don't have much access to a computer.

Well done for installing tapatalk, with all my message board accounts in one place it makes it easier to an eye on what's going on (Y)
MrFozz
08 Aug 2013, 10:00 am #3

Nice one, Tapatalk is very handy for smartphone users like myself who don't have much access to a computer.

Well done for installing tapatalk, with all my message board accounts in one place it makes it easier to an eye on what's going on (Y)

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average