North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat A tiger liveried coach

A tiger liveried coach

A tiger liveried coach

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

18 Aug 2013, 12:04 pm #1
Wonder if anyone can help me here.

I don't want to promote law breaking here, but years ago I used to be a runner between here and Belgium/France and Luxembourg on Cigarette and booze cruises about 10 years ago, used to go on a coach from Durham Services, and whenever we went, we always met up with another bus on similar nefarious activities from somewhere in Tyneside, it had a tiger livery, and was just wondering whatever became of this coach, is it still pounding the roads or out of service now...

Anyone help please.....
MrFozz
18 Aug 2013, 12:04 pm #1

Wonder if anyone can help me here.

I don't want to promote law breaking here, but years ago I used to be a runner between here and Belgium/France and Luxembourg on Cigarette and booze cruises about 10 years ago, used to go on a coach from Durham Services, and whenever we went, we always met up with another bus on similar nefarious activities from somewhere in Tyneside, it had a tiger livery, and was just wondering whatever became of this coach, is it still pounding the roads or out of service now...

Anyone help please.....

Andreos1

18 Aug 2013, 1:29 pm #2
(18 Aug 2013, 12:04 pm)fozzovmurton Wonder if anyone can help me here.

Anyone help please.....

Haha, guessed as much with the last post in the 'plane' section...
The Far East is where the cheap tabs are. Longer flight that The Canary Islands mind...

As for the coach, no idea.
Edited 18 Aug 2013, 1:30 pm by Andreos1.
Andreos1
18 Aug 2013, 1:29 pm #2

(18 Aug 2013, 12:04 pm)fozzovmurton Wonder if anyone can help me here.

Anyone help please.....

Haha, guessed as much with the last post in the 'plane' section...
The Far East is where the cheap tabs are. Longer flight that The Canary Islands mind...

As for the coach, no idea.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

18 Aug 2013, 8:14 pm #3
Would need a handful of valium to got to the far east Big Grin
MrFozz
18 Aug 2013, 8:14 pm #3

Would need a handful of valium to got to the far east Big Grin

gtom

Banned

18 Aug 2013, 8:17 pm #4
I'm sure that service used to advertise in the Sunday Sun.

(and no I'm not getting confused with Siesta)
gtom
18 Aug 2013, 8:17 pm #4

I'm sure that service used to advertise in the Sunday Sun.

(and no I'm not getting confused with Siesta)

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average