Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Jon Venables has been released again from jail.

Jon Venables has been released again from jail.

Jon Venables has been released again from jail.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Michael

03 Sep 2013, 11:03 am #1
For those to young, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger

These 2 Scums should of being put down but no they got new Identity's, Jon Venables is now rumored to be living in the Sunderland Area...

I bloody hope not but if he is.. i hope he gets the **** kicked out of him

I was 2 year old when it happened and for some reason i remember it all, from the hunt for him to them getting jailed.

It's such a sad story =(
Edited 03 Sep 2013, 11:06 am by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
03 Sep 2013, 11:03 am #1

For those to young, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger

These 2 Scums should of being put down but no they got new Identity's, Jon Venables is now rumored to be living in the Sunderland Area...

I bloody hope not but if he is.. i hope he gets the **** kicked out of him

I was 2 year old when it happened and for some reason i remember it all, from the hunt for him to them getting jailed.

It's such a sad story =(

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Andreos1

03 Sep 2013, 11:59 am #2
I remember it happening, but for whatever reason, was unaware of the injuries they inflicted on Jamie, until a lot later.

The money those two people have had spent on them in terms of rehabilition, their new identities, probation etc must be astronomical.
Was it worth it?
Has it worked?

Ever since it happened, there have been debates on what should have happened to Venables and Thompson on being charged and I don't know if I can give an honest answer as to what should have happened to them.

They were tried as adults, so should they have been punished as adults?

As a parent of a two year old, I can't imagine anything like this happening to mine.

The most disturbing thing, is how could Venables and Thompson think like they did and do the things they did? That, I can't get my head around.
Andreos1
03 Sep 2013, 11:59 am #2

I remember it happening, but for whatever reason, was unaware of the injuries they inflicted on Jamie, until a lot later.

The money those two people have had spent on them in terms of rehabilition, their new identities, probation etc must be astronomical.
Was it worth it?
Has it worked?

Ever since it happened, there have been debates on what should have happened to Venables and Thompson on being charged and I don't know if I can give an honest answer as to what should have happened to them.

They were tried as adults, so should they have been punished as adults?

As a parent of a two year old, I can't imagine anything like this happening to mine.

The most disturbing thing, is how could Venables and Thompson think like they did and do the things they did? That, I can't get my head around.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average