Sleeping Commuters
Unbelievable number of sleepy commuters this morning.
Carnage on one particular trip. Couldn't get them all unfortunately, so the best ones are attached here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(01/01/2018, 20:12)Andreos1 Wrote: Unbelievable number of sleepy commuters this morning.
Carnage on one particular trip. Couldn't get them all unfortunately, so the best ones are attached here.

It mustn't have been one of their new year resolutions to stop being a sleepy commuter!
And still the sleepiness persists.

The seats on the First X1 to Peterborough are just too damn comfortable.[Image: 184799926be2c868cf1980a6f2ee4fe2.jpg]
I'd already seen this woman chuck three napkins on the floor.
She was reading the FT and chatting about Corbyn in her WhatsApp group called 'Femenista', before dozing off.

It was too tempting.

Can't help myself

One in first class on a TPE service to Manchester on Tuesday morning, plus a slightly demonic accidental selfie from here.

(23/06/2018, 11:09)Jimmi Wrote: One in first class on a TPE service to Manchester on Tuesday morning, plus a slightly demonic accidental selfie from here.
I didn't know you had a huge black splodge attached to the back of your shoulder, maybe get it checked out?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Pesky GNE driver or something.
(23/06/2018, 11:14)Jamie M Wrote: I didn't know you had a huge black splodge attached to the back of your shoulder, maybe get it checked out?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That's just my travel neck cushion
If you're snoozy and you know it and you really want to show it...

Having issues uploading.

Need to make space, so uploading sleepy commuters of yore that aren't on here already (I hope).

You may recognise one face. Think he was injured at the time.

Again. An old photo found when clearing out the archives.
Don't think this one is on here already.

Saw her on a southbound train at Doncaster or York when I was on a northbound one.

Absolutely cracking sleepy commuter today. Unfortunately I haven't quite got the hang of the camera positioning yet...

Are we any closer to seeing photos uploaded directly on here?
Got a cracker to upload from the bus and others from the train, including someone adorning a sleep mask!