Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat Bus Timetables

Bus Timetables

Bus Timetables

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Poll: Do you have to many bus timetables?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.

Yes
65.00%
Votes 13
No
30.00%
Votes 6
Not sure
5.00%
Votes 1

Total 20 vote(s) 100%
Michael

06 Sep 2013, 11:30 am #1
Wasn't sure where to place this but if it needs moving, feel free to move it.

I was sorting out under my bed yesterday and sorting box's out and i got all my timetables out of my box and.. u know when u have WAY to many..

I have to many to count...

How is your collection of Timetables?
Edited 06 Sep 2013, 11:30 am by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
06 Sep 2013, 11:30 am #1

Wasn't sure where to place this but if it needs moving, feel free to move it.

I was sorting out under my bed yesterday and sorting box's out and i got all my timetables out of my box and.. u know when u have WAY to many..

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Andreos1

06 Sep 2013, 3:12 pm #2
(06 Sep 2013, 11:30 am)Michael Wasn't sure where to place this but if it needs moving, feel free to move it.

I haven't had them for years - tend to use the nextbuses app, although I have picked them up off a bus when a new service is launched (or reduced) in my area.
However, I think there is a McGills timetable from one of my recent trips to Scotlant knocking about somewhere
Andreos1
06 Sep 2013, 3:12 pm #2

(06 Sep 2013, 11:30 am)Michael Wasn't sure where to place this but if it needs moving, feel free to move it.

I haven't had them for years - tend to use the nextbuses app, although I have picked them up off a bus when a new service is launched (or reduced) in my area.
However, I think there is a McGills timetable from one of my recent trips to Scotlant knocking about somewhere

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

07 Sep 2013, 5:22 am #3
I used to have loads of timetables, as a kid, if I was ever near a travelshop I had to pick up timetables, I woukd go all over to get them, Durham, Sunderland, Newcastle, Gateshead, Peterlee.

I became that well known in Durham that when new timetables were issued they would put a set aside for me to pick up Big Grin I dont bother picking up paper timetables much these days, I have copies of GNEs timetables on my folks laptop
MrFozz
07 Sep 2013, 5:22 am #3

I used to have loads of timetables, as a kid, if I was ever near a travelshop I had to pick up timetables, I woukd go all over to get them, Durham, Sunderland, Newcastle, Gateshead, Peterlee.

I became that well known in Durham that when new timetables were issued they would put a set aside for me to pick up Big Grin I dont bother picking up paper timetables much these days, I have copies of GNEs timetables on my folks laptop

gtom

Banned

07 Sep 2013, 11:33 am #4
I've got the myjourney timetables on my I Pad and mobile
gtom
07 Sep 2013, 11:33 am #4

I've got the myjourney timetables on my I Pad and mobile

DanPicken

Banned

08 Sep 2013, 12:48 pm #5
I have 1 shoebox a box about 2.5 times bigger and a big backpack full so I could have over 150 timetables in each TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
Edited 29 Dec 2013, 10:56 am by DanPicken.
DanPicken
08 Sep 2013, 12:48 pm #5

I have 1 shoebox a box about 2.5 times bigger and a big backpack full so I could have over 150 timetables in each TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

Tommy1581

19 Dec 2014, 6:00 pm #6
Last count of my timetables: 695-ish
(Not 774, I put a 7 instead of a 6)
Edited 01 Jan 2015, 5:13 pm by Tommy1581.
Tommy1581
19 Dec 2014, 6:00 pm #6

Last count of my timetables: 695-ish
(Not 774, I put a 7 instead of a 6)

19 Dec 2014, 6:24 pm #7
Haven't picked many up recently, but I will do when the new Sunderland ones come out.

I reckon I've got around 200?
R852 PRG
19 Dec 2014, 6:24 pm #7

Haven't picked many up recently, but I will do when the new Sunderland ones come out.

I reckon I've got around 200?

S813 FVK

26 Dec 2014, 5:24 pm #8
I have loads but at the same time i have loads of duplicates aswell. Got loads of Diamond timetables from 27th July 2008.
S813 FVK
26 Dec 2014, 5:24 pm #8

I have loads but at the same time i have loads of duplicates aswell. Got loads of Diamond timetables from 27th July 2008.

LeeCalder

29 Dec 2014, 5:22 pm #9
Hi all,

This is another call for old Go North East timetables, I'm especially after the old 23 timetable (The Birtley-Barley Mow service not the Sunderland one) and the Classic Buses version of this also. I can pay via PayPal.

Cheers,

Lee
LeeCalder
29 Dec 2014, 5:22 pm #9

Hi all,

This is another call for old Go North East timetables, I'm especially after the old 23 timetable (The Birtley-Barley Mow service not the Sunderland one) and the Classic Buses version of this also. I can pay via PayPal.

Cheers,

Lee

DanPicken

Banned

30 Dec 2014, 11:14 am #10
(29 Dec 2014, 5:22 pm)leestransportphotos Hi all,

Cheers,

Lee

http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/showth...hp?tid=616

Does tis thread which was at the top not exist?
DanPicken
30 Dec 2014, 11:14 am #10

(29 Dec 2014, 5:22 pm)leestransportphotos Hi all,

Cheers,

Lee

http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/showth...hp?tid=616

Does tis thread which was at the top not exist?

LeeCalder

30 Dec 2014, 4:08 pm #11
Sorry, I didn't realise this forum was so strict about how many topics there are haha! Most forums their are loads and it doesn't really bother people, even if it's about the same thing as another topic
LeeCalder
30 Dec 2014, 4:08 pm #11

Sorry, I didn't realise this forum was so strict about how many topics there are haha! Most forums their are loads and it doesn't really bother people, even if it's about the same thing as another topic

30 Dec 2014, 7:16 pm #12
leestransportphotosSorry,  I didn't realise this forum was so strict about how many topics there are haha! Most forums their are loads and it doesn't really bother people, even if it's about the same thing as another topic

I'd say the forum staff are pretty easy-going with the amount of rules they've put in place.
R852 PRG
30 Dec 2014, 7:16 pm #12

leestransportphotosSorry,  I didn't realise this forum was so strict about how many topics there are haha! Most forums their are loads and it doesn't really bother people, even if it's about the same thing as another topic

I'd say the forum staff are pretty easy-going with the amount of rules they've put in place.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

30 Dec 2014, 8:06 pm #13
(30 Dec 2014, 4:08 pm)leestransportphotos Sorry, I didn't realise this forum was so strict about how many topics there are haha! Most forums their are loads and it doesn't really bother people, even if it's about the same thing as another topic

Personally does not bother me if the same things are added more than once, but it does annoy some people especially as a quick search will mostly find what your looking for...It clogs the board...Keeping stuff in threads already there makes the board look tidier, could you imagine how untidy the board would if there were seperate posts on football or on rare/odd workings, service suggestions etc

(30 Dec 2014, 7:16 pm)MarcTheA4 leestransportphotosSorry,  I didn't realise this forum was so strict about how many topics there are haha! Most forums their are loads and it doesn't really bother people, even if it's about the same thing as another topic

Do we have rules, I have never seen them Big Grin

1. No writing on the walls
2. Obey all the rules

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
MrFozz
30 Dec 2014, 8:06 pm #13

(30 Dec 2014, 4:08 pm)leestransportphotos Sorry, I didn't realise this forum was so strict about how many topics there are haha! Most forums their are loads and it doesn't really bother people, even if it's about the same thing as another topic

Personally does not bother me if the same things are added more than once, but it does annoy some people especially as a quick search will mostly find what your looking for...It clogs the board...Keeping stuff in threads already there makes the board look tidier, could you imagine how untidy the board would if there were seperate posts on football or on rare/odd workings, service suggestions etc

(30 Dec 2014, 7:16 pm)MarcTheA4 leestransportphotosSorry,  I didn't realise this forum was so strict about how many topics there are haha! Most forums their are loads and it doesn't really bother people, even if it's about the same thing as another topic

Do we have rules, I have never seen them Big Grin

2. Obey all the rules

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

30 Dec 2014, 8:09 pm #14
When I was a kid and going to school in Durham, I became well known in the little travelshop in Durham Bus Station, whenever new sets of leaflets were published a full set would be put aside for me. And whenever I went to Sunderland and Newcastle I would grab leaflets there too...

Wish I kept them to be honest
MrFozz
30 Dec 2014, 8:09 pm #14

When I was a kid and going to school in Durham, I became well known in the little travelshop in Durham Bus Station, whenever new sets of leaflets were published a full set would be put aside for me. And whenever I went to Sunderland and Newcastle I would grab leaflets there too...

Wish I kept them to be honest

Dan

Site Administrator

30 Dec 2014, 8:10 pm #15
(30 Dec 2014, 8:06 pm)MrFozz Do we have rules, I have never seen them Big Grin

2. Obey all the rules

http://www.northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/mi...ction=help&hid=8

I brought these rules forward from a previous website/forum I was an administrator of, where they worked well. Means that it's not like a dictatorship and we're pretty easygoing, but everyone knows that there's a line. The most important rule is, as you can probably imagine, the self-moderation one.

I've merged both of these threads now.
Dan
30 Dec 2014, 8:10 pm #15

(30 Dec 2014, 8:06 pm)MrFozz Do we have rules, I have never seen them Big Grin

2. Obey all the rules

http://www.northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/mi...ction=help&hid=8

I brought these rules forward from a previous website/forum I was an administrator of, where they worked well. Means that it's not like a dictatorship and we're pretty easygoing, but everyone knows that there's a line. The most important rule is, as you can probably imagine, the self-moderation one.

I've merged both of these threads now.

16 Feb 2015, 7:31 pm #16
I have an entire four drawer tower full of timetables.

Oldest one is a Stagecoach Sunderland one from 2008.
omnicity4659
16 Feb 2015, 7:31 pm #16

I have an entire four drawer tower full of timetables.

DanPicken

Banned

17 Feb 2015, 7:24 am #17
(16 Feb 2015, 7:31 pm)Tommy_1581 I have an entire four drawer tower full of timetables.

My oldest is from 2005 when Stagecoach left Park Lane.
DanPicken
17 Feb 2015, 7:24 am #17

(16 Feb 2015, 7:31 pm)Tommy_1581 I have an entire four drawer tower full of timetables.

My oldest is from 2005 when Stagecoach left Park Lane.

18 Feb 2015, 10:56 am #18
Must admit, I don't really collect timetables. If there is a change to a service in CLS, I tend to pick it up.

I've got a few from as early as August 2012, when my interest in buses became independent. I'd say 100+ at the most? My school used to place me in charge of collecting bus timetables from various places to give to parents on open evenings (made us look quite good, tbh, my initiative! Big Grin) until an SDM from CLS started coming on behalf of the company...so I have handled hundreds before! Wink

However, I'm hoping to pick up a few pieces of memorabilia at the MetroCentre rally this year. Has anyone bought any memorabilia there in recent years?
Edited 18 Feb 2015, 10:58 am by R852 PRG.
R852 PRG
18 Feb 2015, 10:56 am #18

Must admit, I don't really collect timetables. If there is a change to a service in CLS, I tend to pick it up.

I've got a few from as early as August 2012, when my interest in buses became independent. I'd say 100+ at the most? My school used to place me in charge of collecting bus timetables from various places to give to parents on open evenings (made us look quite good, tbh, my initiative! Big Grin) until an SDM from CLS started coming on behalf of the company...so I have handled hundreds before! Wink

However, I'm hoping to pick up a few pieces of memorabilia at the MetroCentre rally this year. Has anyone bought any memorabilia there in recent years?

DanPicken

Banned

18 Feb 2015, 3:33 pm #19
@MarcTheA4 I got Busways South Shields and Busways Sunderland Roller Blinds at Seaburn Last Year.
DanPicken
18 Feb 2015, 3:33 pm #19

@MarcTheA4 I got Busways South Shields and Busways Sunderland Roller Blinds at Seaburn Last Year.

Malarkey

18 Feb 2015, 3:44 pm #20
I have a draw full of Go North East, Arriva North East (MAX/Sapphire), Transdev and Lothian Timetables.
Malarkey
18 Feb 2015, 3:44 pm #20

I have a draw full of Go North East, Arriva North East (MAX/Sapphire), Transdev and Lothian Timetables.

Pages (2): 1 2 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average