North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Anything and Everything

Anything and Everything

Anything and Everything

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Pages (219) Previous 1 2 3219 Next
MurdnunoC

08 Apr 2013, 9:04 am #21
(08 Apr 2013, 6:43 am)Daniel
(06 Apr 2013, 8:37 am)Andreos1 Had a look on the page ( for the first time in quite a while) earlier and as usual, plenty of people having a go and patronising passengers.

For once, the guy mentioned several times on here, didnt seem to be the main culprit.

Shame that he didn't keep it up...
http://d.pr/i/stgu

Has anyone had a reply from their letters or e-mails to Go North East regarding their Facebook page getting 'out of control' while unmoderated during offline hours?

Given the context of the 'complaint', that is one of Ian's milder responses.

However, check out this amusing exchange between Andy Clifford and a critical observer which provides a fascinating insight into Andy's own perceived sense of self-importance on the Facebook page. This exchange has been now deleted.

Robbie Oakley
you have to wonder about what kind of lives the people who comment on the posts people put on here actually live. They must be in love with go north east or something, religiously sticking their noses in, starting arguments, slagging people off. yous really must have nothing better to do. im sure all the people you annoy by interfering will agree with me when i say get a life
Like • • about an hour ago
Simon Matthew Langron likes this.

Andy Clifford easy suggestion dont post on an open forum
about an hour ago via mobile • Like

Alex Garbutt Perhaps you should consider your own sad life - you're the one posting about nothing at all
57 minutes ago • Like • 2

Andy Clifford see above comment clever clogs didnt have to post but if it helps one person
45 minutes ago via mobile • Like

Andy Davison Has anyone suggested that he stops typing with his knuckles yet?
43 minutes ago via mobile • Like

Robbie Oakley yep andy you are the one of the main one that i was on about needing to get alife
39 minutes ago • Like • 1

Andy Clifford ah then ask the amount of people that when gne is offline i happlier sit there and give timetable info if you that bothered complain to gne i know how far u will get
28 minutes ago via mobile • Like • 1

Andy Clifford and i do work full time - yourself
27 minutes ago via mobile • Like

Andy Clifford thanks ian i think ie first like
5 minutes ago via mobile • Like
MurdnunoC
08 Apr 2013, 9:04 am #21

(08 Apr 2013, 6:43 am)Daniel
(06 Apr 2013, 8:37 am)Andreos1 Had a look on the page ( for the first time in quite a while) earlier and as usual, plenty of people having a go and patronising passengers.

For once, the guy mentioned several times on here, didnt seem to be the main culprit.

Shame that he didn't keep it up...
http://d.pr/i/stgu

Has anyone had a reply from their letters or e-mails to Go North East regarding their Facebook page getting 'out of control' while unmoderated during offline hours?

Given the context of the 'complaint', that is one of Ian's milder responses.

However, check out this amusing exchange between Andy Clifford and a critical observer which provides a fascinating insight into Andy's own perceived sense of self-importance on the Facebook page. This exchange has been now deleted.

Robbie Oakley
you have to wonder about what kind of lives the people who comment on the posts people put on here actually live. They must be in love with go north east or something, religiously sticking their noses in, starting arguments, slagging people off. yous really must have nothing better to do. im sure all the people you annoy by interfering will agree with me when i say get a life
Like • • about an hour ago
Simon Matthew Langron likes this.

Andy Clifford easy suggestion dont post on an open forum
about an hour ago via mobile • Like

Alex Garbutt Perhaps you should consider your own sad life - you're the one posting about nothing at all
57 minutes ago • Like • 2

Andy Clifford see above comment clever clogs didnt have to post but if it helps one person
45 minutes ago via mobile • Like

Andy Davison Has anyone suggested that he stops typing with his knuckles yet?
43 minutes ago via mobile • Like

Robbie Oakley yep andy you are the one of the main one that i was on about needing to get alife
39 minutes ago • Like • 1

Andy Clifford ah then ask the amount of people that when gne is offline i happlier sit there and give timetable info if you that bothered complain to gne i know how far u will get
28 minutes ago via mobile • Like • 1

Andy Clifford and i do work full time - yourself
27 minutes ago via mobile • Like

Andy Clifford thanks ian i think ie first like
5 minutes ago via mobile • Like

Adrian

08 Apr 2013, 6:28 pm #22
(08 Apr 2013, 6:43 am)Daniel Has anyone had a reply from their letters or e-mails to Go North East regarding their Facebook page getting 'out of control' while unmoderated during offline hours?

Nope, but having said that, they take an age to respond to emails these days. I've generally got to chase them up for a response. I'll PDF the response and upload once I get it.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
08 Apr 2013, 6:28 pm #22

(08 Apr 2013, 6:43 am)Daniel Has anyone had a reply from their letters or e-mails to Go North East regarding their Facebook page getting 'out of control' while unmoderated during offline hours?

Nope, but having said that, they take an age to respond to emails these days. I've generally got to chase them up for a response. I'll PDF the response and upload once I get it.

Andreos1

07 Jun 2013, 4:55 pm #23
Just spotted this on the GNE facebook page.

Helen Ireland > Go North East 3 hours ago · What has happened to the 13.40 number 5 from shields to jarrow? Like

Go North East Hi Helen - I've contacted our control room regarding this and they've advised that there are major problems in that area due to gas works. Like · 3 hours ago

Helen Ireland well there has been none for over an hour & we r going to be late getting the kids from school! Like · 3 hours ago

Go North East I'm very sorry to hear that, Helen. Unfortunately, the works are severely affecting services. Hopefully a bus will be with you shortly. Like · 3 hours ago

Helen Ireland that's not good enuf. our kids will b left standing alone in the school yard Like · 3 hours ago

Ian Hignett How do you suggest that the buses get through the congestion then? - Fly? Like · 2 hours ago

Helen Ireland if they know this is the problem then y not put extra busses on. if I had to get a different bus & pay or a taxi wud I b compensated for this? I bet not! Like · 2 hours ago

Ian Hignett 1. They cannot predict traffic congestion as it is variable and 2. What good would putting extra buses on do, except for increasing the congestion and that would be if they had any spares which is unlikely plus there would have to be extra drivers
and that would mean higher costs and further fare rises. Like · 54 minutes ago

Im guessing nothing came of the complaints made earlier this year?
No need for this from him, especially when it concerns kids - but nowt surprises me with this fella.
Andreos1
07 Jun 2013, 4:55 pm #23

Just spotted this on the GNE facebook page.

Helen Ireland > Go North East 3 hours ago · What has happened to the 13.40 number 5 from shields to jarrow? Like

Go North East Hi Helen - I've contacted our control room regarding this and they've advised that there are major problems in that area due to gas works. Like · 3 hours ago

Helen Ireland well there has been none for over an hour & we r going to be late getting the kids from school! Like · 3 hours ago

Go North East I'm very sorry to hear that, Helen. Unfortunately, the works are severely affecting services. Hopefully a bus will be with you shortly. Like · 3 hours ago

Helen Ireland that's not good enuf. our kids will b left standing alone in the school yard Like · 3 hours ago

Ian Hignett How do you suggest that the buses get through the congestion then? - Fly? Like · 2 hours ago

Helen Ireland if they know this is the problem then y not put extra busses on. if I had to get a different bus & pay or a taxi wud I b compensated for this? I bet not! Like · 2 hours ago

Ian Hignett 1. They cannot predict traffic congestion as it is variable and 2. What good would putting extra buses on do, except for increasing the congestion and that would be if they had any spares which is unlikely plus there would have to be extra drivers
and that would mean higher costs and further fare rises. Like · 54 minutes ago

Im guessing nothing came of the complaints made earlier this year?
No need for this from him, especially when it concerns kids - but nowt surprises me with this fella.

Michael

07 Jun 2013, 5:10 pm #24
He lives on the GNE Fb page, hes always on, he does give good info but most of the time hes annoying as out, thinking he knows more than other people.

What else annoy's me, he sometimes posts the same information as GNE, like if GNE have already posted on it.
Edited 07 Jun 2013, 5:12 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
07 Jun 2013, 5:10 pm #24

He lives on the GNE Fb page, hes always on, he does give good info but most of the time hes annoying as out, thinking he knows more than other people.

What else annoy's me, he sometimes posts the same information as GNE, like if GNE have already posted on it.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Andreos1

07 Jun 2013, 5:20 pm #25
Totally agree, some of the info he gives out is good - as a grown adult though, you would have thought he would think before he speaks and not write what he does or instigate the arguments he does.
In the case below, theres a mother who has been waiting ages, looking for some sort of advice, worried about the kids being stranded at school (where anything could happen) and he goes on like that.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but there have been several comments aimed at young mothers... Including this one.

Sorry for the double post - this made me laugh (ps Im not normally as sad as this and raking through the GNE facebook, but parked up waiting to pick someone up, so just killing some time. Honestly... :p).

Matthew Donnachie > Go North East Wednesday at 20:46 · Hi. I've been in touch before about the issue of WiFi on your X1 Red Arrows buses. I've tried with multiple devices, got my friends to try but the WiFi doesn't work. I got told to note down the fleet number of the buses with none functional WiFi do I have. Here's the summary: Fleet number: 6003
No WiFi showing up at all. Doesn't appear in available connections.
Fleet number: 6004 Moovbox - Connects to device but when connected, Internet sites don't work.
Fleet number: 6049 CCL - Connects to device but when connected, Internet sites don't work. Hopefully this time, something will be done about it.
Thanks. Like

Ian Hignett Yoiu'll have to either email them at customer services or use the contact page on the website. Like · Wednesday at 21:48

Matthew Donnachie Their customer services manage this page. Also the first time I identified the problem I was told I could use Facebook to report the problem. Like · Wednesday at 21:50
Ian Hignett You can use facebook to report a problem but they cannot give a reply, if you want the matter investigated and feedback given, you have to contact them by another means. Like · Wednesday at 23:01

Matthew Donnachie Thanks but I'll just wait for a reply here. Like · Yesterday at 07:53

Go North East Thanks, we will pass the fleet numbers to the appropriate depot Like · 1 · Yesterday at 08:21

Matthew Slack Bet you feel stupid now Ian! Like · 3 · Yesterday at 08:25

Matthew Donnachie Thanks, glad something's being done. And yeah, spoke my mind Slack! Like · 1 · Yesterday at 08:28

Ian Hignett Not really because you still won't hear any more on here! Like · Yesterday at 09:03

Matthew Donnachie I don't want to hear anymore, I just want the problem to be dealt with which it will be now they know about it! Like · Yesterday at 09:16 Comment
Edited 07 Jun 2013, 5:40 pm by Andreos1.
Andreos1
07 Jun 2013, 5:20 pm #25

Totally agree, some of the info he gives out is good - as a grown adult though, you would have thought he would think before he speaks and not write what he does or instigate the arguments he does.
In the case below, theres a mother who has been waiting ages, looking for some sort of advice, worried about the kids being stranded at school (where anything could happen) and he goes on like that.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but there have been several comments aimed at young mothers... Including this one.

Sorry for the double post - this made me laugh (ps Im not normally as sad as this and raking through the GNE facebook, but parked up waiting to pick someone up, so just killing some time. Honestly... :p).

Matthew Donnachie > Go North East Wednesday at 20:46 · Hi. I've been in touch before about the issue of WiFi on your X1 Red Arrows buses. I've tried with multiple devices, got my friends to try but the WiFi doesn't work. I got told to note down the fleet number of the buses with none functional WiFi do I have. Here's the summary: Fleet number: 6003
No WiFi showing up at all. Doesn't appear in available connections.
Fleet number: 6004 Moovbox - Connects to device but when connected, Internet sites don't work.
Fleet number: 6049 CCL - Connects to device but when connected, Internet sites don't work. Hopefully this time, something will be done about it.
Thanks. Like

Ian Hignett Yoiu'll have to either email them at customer services or use the contact page on the website. Like · Wednesday at 21:48

Matthew Donnachie Their customer services manage this page. Also the first time I identified the problem I was told I could use Facebook to report the problem. Like · Wednesday at 21:50
Ian Hignett You can use facebook to report a problem but they cannot give a reply, if you want the matter investigated and feedback given, you have to contact them by another means. Like · Wednesday at 23:01

Matthew Donnachie Thanks but I'll just wait for a reply here. Like · Yesterday at 07:53

Go North East Thanks, we will pass the fleet numbers to the appropriate depot Like · 1 · Yesterday at 08:21

Matthew Slack Bet you feel stupid now Ian! Like · 3 · Yesterday at 08:25

Matthew Donnachie Thanks, glad something's being done. And yeah, spoke my mind Slack! Like · 1 · Yesterday at 08:28

Ian Hignett Not really because you still won't hear any more on here! Like · Yesterday at 09:03

Matthew Donnachie I don't want to hear anymore, I just want the problem to be dealt with which it will be now they know about it! Like · Yesterday at 09:16 Comment

Andreos1

18 Jun 2013, 9:56 am #26
Maas Megan > Go North East 1 hour ago · Are you guys having a laugh? Your service seriously sucks. Why did the 29 leave earlier than Ur should have today? So after walking a mile and a half the 94 hasn't bothered to even turn up, I don't know if you know but some of us actually work, and we have work to get to. How about I prevent your bus drivers from doing their jobs as they're doing to me. Like

Go North East I'm very sorry to hear that, Maas. Please use www.simplygo.com/contactusform so we can get this investigated for you.
Like · 1 hour ago

Trent Chipchase Mass. They very rarely answer complaints that are submitted through that form. Like · 59 minutes ago

Go North East Trent, can you please stop spamming our wall? Like · 2 · 40 minutes ago

Looks like the GNE Bod is loosing his patience with Trent!
Andreos1
18 Jun 2013, 9:56 am #26

Maas Megan > Go North East 1 hour ago · Are you guys having a laugh? Your service seriously sucks. Why did the 29 leave earlier than Ur should have today? So after walking a mile and a half the 94 hasn't bothered to even turn up, I don't know if you know but some of us actually work, and we have work to get to. How about I prevent your bus drivers from doing their jobs as they're doing to me. Like

Go North East I'm very sorry to hear that, Maas. Please use www.simplygo.com/contactusform so we can get this investigated for you.
Like · 1 hour ago

Trent Chipchase Mass. They very rarely answer complaints that are submitted through that form. Like · 59 minutes ago

Go North East Trent, can you please stop spamming our wall? Like · 2 · 40 minutes ago

Looks like the GNE Bod is loosing his patience with Trent!

Dan

Site Administrator

18 Jun 2013, 10:09 am #27
He's posted three times today... Are GNE saying that's worse than what happens towards the end of the evening, where enthusiasts step in to help people out at the same time as GNE?
Dan
18 Jun 2013, 10:09 am #27

He's posted three times today... Are GNE saying that's worse than what happens towards the end of the evening, where enthusiasts step in to help people out at the same time as GNE?

Michael

18 Jun 2013, 10:09 am #28
No the wonder, hes on everyday moaning and bitching about GNE.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
18 Jun 2013, 10:09 am #28

No the wonder, hes on everyday moaning and bitching about GNE.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Dan

Site Administrator

18 Jun 2013, 10:14 am #29
(18 Jun 2013, 10:09 am)Michael No the wonder, hes on everyday moaning and bitching about GNE.

Oh, in that case the request is a little bit better. :p
Dan
18 Jun 2013, 10:14 am #29

(18 Jun 2013, 10:09 am)Michael No the wonder, hes on everyday moaning and bitching about GNE.

Oh, in that case the request is a little bit better. :p

Andreos1

18 Jun 2013, 10:36 am #30
He does give GNE grief, but in his defence, he doesnt antagonise other posters like one or two people do on there.
Andreos1
18 Jun 2013, 10:36 am #30

He does give GNE grief, but in his defence, he doesnt antagonise other posters like one or two people do on there.

MurdnunoC

18 Jun 2013, 2:07 pm #31
Also, in Trent's defense, of the two comments he made previously (that morning), one was actually in praise of a driver who provided him with assistance (although I'm doubtful of some of the story itself), and the other was a general comment about the heating on the bus he regularly catches. I would hardly label that as 'spamming'.
MurdnunoC
18 Jun 2013, 2:07 pm #31

Also, in Trent's defense, of the two comments he made previously (that morning), one was actually in praise of a driver who provided him with assistance (although I'm doubtful of some of the story itself), and the other was a general comment about the heating on the bus he regularly catches. I would hardly label that as 'spamming'.

Andreos1

19 Jun 2013, 4:46 pm #32
https://www.facebook.com/215880875709/ti...story?ut=2&hash=-6643923480320889293&wstart=0&wend=1372661999&ustart&_mn_=17&refid=17

I bet people have fun and games submitting ideas for this!
Andreos1
19 Jun 2013, 4:46 pm #32

https://www.facebook.com/215880875709/ti...story?ut=2&hash=-6643923480320889293&wstart=0&wend=1372661999&ustart&_mn_=17&refid=17

Dan

Site Administrator

Andreos1

20 Jun 2013, 3:42 pm #34
Dunno who that Leyland Olympian fella is, but his replies are almost as good as his namesake bus!
Andreos1
20 Jun 2013, 3:42 pm #34

Dunno who that Leyland Olympian fella is, but his replies are almost as good as his namesake bus!

Adrian

20 Jun 2013, 7:04 pm #35
Mr Hignett would clearly argue that black is white.

Adrian
20 Jun 2013, 7:04 pm #35

Mr Hignett would clearly argue that black is white.

MurdnunoC

25 Jun 2013, 8:32 pm #36
(19 Jun 2013, 4:46 pm)Andreos1 https://www.facebook.com/215880875709/ti...story?ut=2&hash=-6643923480320889293&wstart=0&wend=1372661999&ustart&_mn_=17&refid=17

As expected, some cracking tales emerging for the centenary guestbook:

Gill Brierley: 194 many years ago i was still a kid... The bus pulling up at the galleries washington at end of night, parking up and other end of bus station alongside other parked buses, driver forgot where his brakes were i think as he crashed into the parked bus infront and the windows fell out haha Ooops!!!!
Saturday at 14:11 via mobile · Like

Faye Harrison: One time a homeless lady had a wee in the middle of the aisle on the M1. It ran all the way down to the front of the bus.
Saturday at 17:47 via mobile · Like

Craig Anderson: I can remember being on a 532 bus in 2002/2003 and on Sunderland road outside the duke of Cumberland pub the engine bay burst into flames , lot of panic ensued and the bus driver was a true hero in evacuating passengers , the bus was a write off , quite scary looking back now
11 hours ago via mobile · Like

and, rather surprisingly, a love story!

Mark Gleave: I had to go to the same bus stop every working day. Ofton I would see the same girl and over a period of time I chatted to her and eventually asked her out. Within weeks we were living together an now 18 months later we have 2 weeks before we will be married. We at one point asked for a model of the 44 bus from go north east for our wedding cake but no go. We will now make plans to steal the bus shelter for the reception.
15 June at 11:23 via mobile · Like · 3
MurdnunoC
25 Jun 2013, 8:32 pm #36

(19 Jun 2013, 4:46 pm)Andreos1 https://www.facebook.com/215880875709/ti...story?ut=2&hash=-6643923480320889293&wstart=0&wend=1372661999&ustart&_mn_=17&refid=17

As expected, some cracking tales emerging for the centenary guestbook:

Gill Brierley: 194 many years ago i was still a kid... The bus pulling up at the galleries washington at end of night, parking up and other end of bus station alongside other parked buses, driver forgot where his brakes were i think as he crashed into the parked bus infront and the windows fell out haha Ooops!!!!
Saturday at 14:11 via mobile · Like

Faye Harrison: One time a homeless lady had a wee in the middle of the aisle on the M1. It ran all the way down to the front of the bus.
Saturday at 17:47 via mobile · Like

Craig Anderson: I can remember being on a 532 bus in 2002/2003 and on Sunderland road outside the duke of Cumberland pub the engine bay burst into flames , lot of panic ensued and the bus driver was a true hero in evacuating passengers , the bus was a write off , quite scary looking back now
11 hours ago via mobile · Like

and, rather surprisingly, a love story!

Mark Gleave: I had to go to the same bus stop every working day. Ofton I would see the same girl and over a period of time I chatted to her and eventually asked her out. Within weeks we were living together an now 18 months later we have 2 weeks before we will be married. We at one point asked for a model of the 44 bus from go north east for our wedding cake but no go. We will now make plans to steal the bus shelter for the reception.
15 June at 11:23 via mobile · Like · 3

Andreos1

25 Jun 2013, 11:15 pm #37
Wonder if either of these two send an email with their memories? www.closeronline.co.uk/RealLife/Reallifestories/i-cant-wait-to-marry-britains-worst-dad.aspx

Apparently he used to 'tooth' when he was on the buses.

Re the couple on the 44, thats a bit tight of GNE not sorting them a cake mind.
Edited 25 Jun 2013, 11:23 pm by Andreos1.
Andreos1
25 Jun 2013, 11:15 pm #37

Wonder if either of these two send an email with their memories? www.closeronline.co.uk/RealLife/Reallifestories/i-cant-wait-to-marry-britains-worst-dad.aspx

Apparently he used to 'tooth' when he was on the buses.

Re the couple on the 44, thats a bit tight of GNE not sorting them a cake mind.

Andreos1

27 Jun 2013, 4:52 pm #38
They're like two crows pecking at roadkill - one little sniff and they pounce!

Derek Sharp > Go North East 2 hours ago · does anyone on this "site" ever answer a question for a customer ? ive even sent you an e mail 3 days ago and still not had a reply.....the service just like the bus timetable is absolutely shocking......totally unimpressed... Like Tanya Cunningham likes this.

Go North East Hi Derek - yes, we respond to queries as efficiently as we can. I've also checked our e-mails and there's nothing in your name. What can I help you with? Like · 1 · 2 hours ago

Derek Sharp well I can assure you that I sent an e mail enquiry 3 days ago but someone has obviously deleted it Like · 2 hours ago

Go North East That's a very serious accusation to make, Derek. Can you please confirm which e-mail address it was sent to? Also, is there anything I can help you with on this
page? Like · 1 · 2 hours ago

Ian Hignett As it takes up to 5 days to get a reply from an email it is hardly surprising that you haven't had a reply. Like · 1 · 2 hours ago

Derek Sharp your right go north east it is a serious accusation to make and it is also a true one . surely in this day and age an email could be answered within the same day
at least. I have since deleted the email I sent as I got no reply from it after the first day and I tend to get at least 30 emails a day with my business but it was sent on monday at around 4-00 pm. too late now though
I needed the information for an important business meeting on Wednesday...... Like · 1 hour ago

Andy Clifford how is that possible checking cctv etc Like · 1 hour ago

Andy Clifford why delete it it would only go in your sent folder Edited · Like · 58 minutes ago

Ian Hignett As you haven't stated the nature of the original complaint, it will be unknown at this stage whether the matter would have had to be passed to another section for investigation. If this is the case it will
obviously take longer. I am at a loss to understand why you would delete an unanswered email, surely you keep it for reference until you get a reply. Like · 1 · 53 minutes ago

Derek Sharp ian hignett....it wasnt a complaint it was simply an enquiry as to the times of a particular bus route and the cost of a 3 zone day pass.....also i delete all emails
after a short time in order to prioritise my
day.......andy clifford what has cctv got to do with a simple e mail enquiry ??? Like · 3 minutes ago
Andreos1
27 Jun 2013, 4:52 pm #38

They're like two crows pecking at roadkill - one little sniff and they pounce!

Derek Sharp > Go North East 2 hours ago · does anyone on this "site" ever answer a question for a customer ? ive even sent you an e mail 3 days ago and still not had a reply.....the service just like the bus timetable is absolutely shocking......totally unimpressed... Like Tanya Cunningham likes this.

Go North East Hi Derek - yes, we respond to queries as efficiently as we can. I've also checked our e-mails and there's nothing in your name. What can I help you with? Like · 1 · 2 hours ago

Derek Sharp well I can assure you that I sent an e mail enquiry 3 days ago but someone has obviously deleted it Like · 2 hours ago

Go North East That's a very serious accusation to make, Derek. Can you please confirm which e-mail address it was sent to? Also, is there anything I can help you with on this
page? Like · 1 · 2 hours ago

Ian Hignett As it takes up to 5 days to get a reply from an email it is hardly surprising that you haven't had a reply. Like · 1 · 2 hours ago

Derek Sharp your right go north east it is a serious accusation to make and it is also a true one . surely in this day and age an email could be answered within the same day
at least. I have since deleted the email I sent as I got no reply from it after the first day and I tend to get at least 30 emails a day with my business but it was sent on monday at around 4-00 pm. too late now though
I needed the information for an important business meeting on Wednesday...... Like · 1 hour ago

Andy Clifford how is that possible checking cctv etc Like · 1 hour ago

Andy Clifford why delete it it would only go in your sent folder Edited · Like · 58 minutes ago

Ian Hignett As you haven't stated the nature of the original complaint, it will be unknown at this stage whether the matter would have had to be passed to another section for investigation. If this is the case it will
obviously take longer. I am at a loss to understand why you would delete an unanswered email, surely you keep it for reference until you get a reply. Like · 1 · 53 minutes ago

Derek Sharp ian hignett....it wasnt a complaint it was simply an enquiry as to the times of a particular bus route and the cost of a 3 zone day pass.....also i delete all emails
after a short time in order to prioritise my
day.......andy clifford what has cctv got to do with a simple e mail enquiry ??? Like · 3 minutes ago

Michael

04 Jul 2013, 11:53 am #39
Today -

Trent Chipchase
Service X66(5341) saw me and my mam running to get on at metrocentre shut his doors and drove off 2minutes earlier than he should have done
Like · · 19 minutes ago via BlackBerry

Go North East I'm sorry to hear that, Trent. Please use the following form so we can investigate this: www.simplygo.com/contactusform
17 minutes ago · Like

Trent Chipchase Your company is a joke! You can't run buses on time(that's if they even run), you make up excuses, don't deal with any querys prperly
15 minutes ago · Like

Go North East Trent, unfortunately if you want feedback there is very little that can be done instantly. This is something that will need to be investigated.
13 minutes ago · Like

Trent Chipchase Even when I've previously submitted a complaint I've had either no response or a response which is a FOB OFF
11 minutes ago · Like

Go North East I'm sorry you feel that way, Trent. As you were informed on a previous occasion when I checked our system, we have responded to everything we've received from you. If you can provide me with specific instances when you believe you haven't received a response I can certainly look into this further for you.

Also, if you're unhappy with a response you receive I'd advise writing to us quoting the reference number asking for it to be escalated to the customer services manager.

Always bitching and moaning about a little thing...

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
04 Jul 2013, 11:53 am #39

Today -

Trent Chipchase
Service X66(5341) saw me and my mam running to get on at metrocentre shut his doors and drove off 2minutes earlier than he should have done
Like · · 19 minutes ago via BlackBerry

Go North East I'm sorry to hear that, Trent. Please use the following form so we can investigate this: www.simplygo.com/contactusform
17 minutes ago · Like

Trent Chipchase Your company is a joke! You can't run buses on time(that's if they even run), you make up excuses, don't deal with any querys prperly
15 minutes ago · Like

Go North East Trent, unfortunately if you want feedback there is very little that can be done instantly. This is something that will need to be investigated.
13 minutes ago · Like

Trent Chipchase Even when I've previously submitted a complaint I've had either no response or a response which is a FOB OFF
11 minutes ago · Like

Go North East I'm sorry you feel that way, Trent. As you were informed on a previous occasion when I checked our system, we have responded to everything we've received from you. If you can provide me with specific instances when you believe you haven't received a response I can certainly look into this further for you.

Also, if you're unhappy with a response you receive I'd advise writing to us quoting the reference number asking for it to be escalated to the customer services manager.

Always bitching and moaning about a little thing...

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

BJ10VUS

04 Jul 2013, 4:01 pm #40
Not as bad as the woman a few days ago who complained the 96 "left 1 minute early!". Mind you, if I was a bus driver and I saw Trent, I'd probably drive away to avoid his many complaints!
BJ10VUS
04 Jul 2013, 4:01 pm #40

Not as bad as the woman a few days ago who complained the 96 "left 1 minute early!". Mind you, if I was a bus driver and I saw Trent, I'd probably drive away to avoid his many complaints!

Pages (219) Previous 1 2 3219 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average