Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat About yourself

About yourself

About yourself

• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

15 Sep 2013, 12:52 pm #1
I decided to Create this feed to explain about myself since i plan to become a full time poster in the North West and Wales areas.

My name is Terence Price ( well never Tongue ) Who has a big Interest in Buses, I get Regular updates from Arriva Depots in St Helens and Bolton and no point getting information without sharing it with fellow Enthusiasts. I do myself live in St Helens but spend a lot of time in Bolton.

I run an online Group called the 2002 Bus Group that has existed (in some Forum or another) for over a year now, We Run Facebook Pages along with a *Work in Progress Website* and Growing Blog site, so far theres 4 of us who runs our *Network*

Anyways lets stop boring yous and get onto what we are all here for, BUSES!!
Terence Price
15 Sep 2013, 12:52 pm #1

I decided to Create this feed to explain about myself since i plan to become a full time poster in the North West and Wales areas.

My name is Terence Price ( well never Tongue ) Who has a big Interest in Buses, I get Regular updates from Arriva Depots in St Helens and Bolton and no point getting information without sharing it with fellow Enthusiasts. I do myself live in St Helens but spend a lot of time in Bolton.

I run an online Group called the 2002 Bus Group that has existed (in some Forum or another) for over a year now, We Run Facebook Pages along with a *Work in Progress Website* and Growing Blog site, so far theres 4 of us who runs our *Network*

Anyways lets stop boring yous and get onto what we are all here for, BUSES!!

MurdnunoC

15 Sep 2013, 1:07 pm #2
Nice to meet you. Welcome aboard (pun intended).
MurdnunoC
15 Sep 2013, 1:07 pm #2

Nice to meet you. Welcome aboard (pun intended).

Adrian

15 Sep 2013, 1:07 pm #3
Welcome to the site. It'll certainly be good to get the 'bus scene elsewhere' section growing, and a lot more active! Smile

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
15 Sep 2013, 1:07 pm #3

Welcome to the site. It'll certainly be good to get the 'bus scene elsewhere' section growing, and a lot more active! Smile

15 Sep 2013, 1:14 pm #4
(15 Sep 2013, 1:07 pm)aureolin Welcome to the site. It'll certainly be good to get the 'bus scene elsewhere' section growing, and a lot more active! Smile

Leave it to me to get it going then, i will post on the Facebook Pages i run and have a chat with my Friends and see if i cant talk some into joining the site Smile i was glad to find another *big time* forum as a few Months back i was part of the Dartslf and well lets just say i went of them.
Terence Price
15 Sep 2013, 1:14 pm #4

(15 Sep 2013, 1:07 pm)aureolin Welcome to the site. It'll certainly be good to get the 'bus scene elsewhere' section growing, and a lot more active! Smile

Leave it to me to get it going then, i will post on the Facebook Pages i run and have a chat with my Friends and see if i cant talk some into joining the site Smile i was glad to find another *big time* forum as a few Months back i was part of the Dartslf and well lets just say i went of them.

15 Sep 2013, 2:15 pm #5
I'm new to the site as well and I also with Terence look after The 2002 Bus Group (Arriva North West's Wright Axcess-Ultralow M2 SLT being named after). I will primarily concentrate on the bus scene in West Yorkshire. Big Grin
Stephen Woods
15 Sep 2013, 2:15 pm #5

I'm new to the site as well and I also with Terence look after The 2002 Bus Group (Arriva North West's Wright Axcess-Ultralow M2 SLT being named after). I will primarily concentrate on the bus scene in West Yorkshire. Big Grin

Adrian

15 Sep 2013, 2:22 pm #6
(15 Sep 2013, 2:15 pm)Stephen Woods I'm new to the site as well and I also with Terence look after The 2002 Bus Group (Arriva North West's Wright Axcess-Ultralow M2 SLT being named after). I will primarily concentrate on the bus scene in West Yorkshire. Big Grin

Welcome to the site!

Adrian
15 Sep 2013, 2:22 pm #6

(15 Sep 2013, 2:15 pm)Stephen Woods I'm new to the site as well and I also with Terence look after The 2002 Bus Group (Arriva North West's Wright Axcess-Ultralow M2 SLT being named after). I will primarily concentrate on the bus scene in West Yorkshire. Big Grin

Welcome to the site!

gtom

Banned

15 Sep 2013, 4:19 pm #7
Hello.

I have a serious question for which others will mock.

Do you have DAF's in the St Helens area?
gtom
15 Sep 2013, 4:19 pm #7

Hello.

15 Sep 2013, 11:24 pm #8
yes
daf ikorus polrus
daf cadets
one daf palatine

am on my phone at the moment however if u click the link in my sig and then click fleetlists there will be better info there Wink

if anyone does have questions just ask! Wink
Terence Price
15 Sep 2013, 11:24 pm #8

yes
daf ikorus polrus
daf cadets
one daf palatine

am on my phone at the moment however if u click the link in my sig and then click fleetlists there will be better info there Wink

if anyone does have questions just ask! Wink

15 Sep 2013, 11:26 pm #9
sorry miss read your question, dafs in st helens?

arriva st helens just got 5 daf cadets from birkenhead depot, very unreliable sheds am afraid.
Terence Price
15 Sep 2013, 11:26 pm #9

sorry miss read your question, dafs in st helens?

arriva st helens just got 5 daf cadets from birkenhead depot, very unreliable sheds am afraid.

29 Sep 2013, 6:05 pm #10
First time poster - long time watcher.

Hello everyone, my names if Fyacebuk and I live in Fence Houses with my wife Mrs Polis.

Forgot to say I often post on the Go North East page on Facebook.
I seem to have a common bond with the Clifton brothers, Srrivva, Percy, Leyland and (dare I say it) Kenneth Kennedy
Edited 29 Sep 2013, 6:08 pm by Fyacebukpolis.
Fyacebukpolis
29 Sep 2013, 6:05 pm #10

First time poster - long time watcher.

Hello everyone, my names if Fyacebuk and I live in Fence Houses with my wife Mrs Polis.

Forgot to say I often post on the Go North East page on Facebook.
I seem to have a common bond with the Clifton brothers, Srrivva, Percy, Leyland and (dare I say it) Kenneth Kennedy

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

29 Sep 2013, 6:23 pm #11
Ola Mr Polis hope life is treating u n Mrs Polis well in wonderful world of Fencehouses Big Grin
MrFozz
29 Sep 2013, 6:23 pm #11

Ola Mr Polis hope life is treating u n Mrs Polis well in wonderful world of Fencehouses Big Grin

13 Oct 2013, 4:41 pm #12
Hi im a new member,im employed by arriva merseyside and based in the st helens depot but get the chance to work at other depots and hopefully i can be of some use as can get some pics of the fleet.Smile
arrivaman
13 Oct 2013, 4:41 pm #12

Hi im a new member,im employed by arriva merseyside and based in the st helens depot but get the chance to work at other depots and hopefully i can be of some use as can get some pics of the fleet.Smile

13 Oct 2013, 4:55 pm #13
(15 Sep 2013, 4:19 pm)gtomlinson Hello.

st helens have daf cadets them being
2416/17/18/19/21/22/36
And also have 2DLA's being
S204 JUA (4014) and S206 JUA (4016) both being ex london deckers with single door conversion.
arrivaman
13 Oct 2013, 4:55 pm #13

(15 Sep 2013, 4:19 pm)gtomlinson Hello.

st helens have daf cadets them being
2416/17/18/19/21/22/36
And also have 2DLA's being
S204 JUA (4014) and S206 JUA (4016) both being ex london deckers with single door conversion.

13 Oct 2013, 8:17 pm #14
Hi I'm new here,

I happen to know Terence Price and he threw me the link to here.

As a regular poster of that certain other forum (which shall remain nameless) I hope to bring across updates on VOSA North West Area and have already started a thread regarding Classic Bus North West.

My username goes back to the 1990's when MTL introduced a low cost subsidiary named St Helens Rider using the colours of the former St Helens Corporation - it was rather smart.

Also in the rail section, I hope to keep members up to date on Blackpool Trams and Metrolink in due course.
St Helens Rider
13 Oct 2013, 8:17 pm #14

Hi I'm new here,

I happen to know Terence Price and he threw me the link to here.

As a regular poster of that certain other forum (which shall remain nameless) I hope to bring across updates on VOSA North West Area and have already started a thread regarding Classic Bus North West.

My username goes back to the 1990's when MTL introduced a low cost subsidiary named St Helens Rider using the colours of the former St Helens Corporation - it was rather smart.

Also in the rail section, I hope to keep members up to date on Blackpool Trams and Metrolink in due course.

• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average