Menu

North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions website keeps going off

website keeps going off

website keeps going off

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
07 Oct 2013, 6:05 pm #21
(07 Oct 2013, 5:59 pm)cbma06 At the moment im on and off the website like a yo yo lol

same, whoevers in charge should look at this issue as a high priority
Terence Price
07 Oct 2013, 6:05 pm #21

(07 Oct 2013, 5:59 pm)cbma06 At the moment im on and off the website like a yo yo lol

same, whoevers in charge should look at this issue as a high priority

Dan

Site Administrator

07 Oct 2013, 6:26 pm #22
(07 Oct 2013, 5:52 pm)Adam Malarkey Same here, I don't get it though if I am logged in on my NEB Account when the Server is at full capacity, then I why do I get and others get kicked off if we are logged in.

Over past few days sometimes it's taken anywhere from 20 minutes to an Hour to reconnect to the NEB Server so I can view the site. I noticed when I got kicked off before that there was over 40 Guest Users online, which is ridiculous considering all they do is just sit there, even some of the Newer Users who have Accounts do exactly the same but make no comments on the Threads Available.

It certainly shouldn't be taking that long to re-connect if you're receiving an error - it usually works upon a refresh of the page for me.

Regarding guest users - it's frustrating, but there will always be people who choose to use North East Buses for information and not contribute nor want to be a part of the community. I know quite a few enthusiasts who refuse to join simply because it's the new thing on the scene. With 355 members, we're a rapidly growing community which will continue to grow - so more fool them! Big Grin
Of course we have some newer members who also choose to remain quiet, even if they do view from an account. Again, rather frustrating indeed but it's their choice at the end of the day.

(07 Oct 2013, 6:05 pm)Terence Price same, whoevers in charge should look at this issue as a high priority

I've not had any errors today but it seems a few of you have. I understand it's irritating and terribly off-putting indeed which is why Liam is looking into what is causing the errors. It would help him greatly if, after being faced with a Cloudflare page, you would copy the error number onto this thread. Liam has been looking into it but he can't see anything wrong from our end at the moment.
Dan
07 Oct 2013, 6:26 pm #22

(07 Oct 2013, 5:52 pm)Adam Malarkey Same here, I don't get it though if I am logged in on my NEB Account when the Server is at full capacity, then I why do I get and others get kicked off if we are logged in.

Over past few days sometimes it's taken anywhere from 20 minutes to an Hour to reconnect to the NEB Server so I can view the site. I noticed when I got kicked off before that there was over 40 Guest Users online, which is ridiculous considering all they do is just sit there, even some of the Newer Users who have Accounts do exactly the same but make no comments on the Threads Available.

It certainly shouldn't be taking that long to re-connect if you're receiving an error - it usually works upon a refresh of the page for me.

Regarding guest users - it's frustrating, but there will always be people who choose to use North East Buses for information and not contribute nor want to be a part of the community. I know quite a few enthusiasts who refuse to join simply because it's the new thing on the scene. With 355 members, we're a rapidly growing community which will continue to grow - so more fool them! Big Grin
Of course we have some newer members who also choose to remain quiet, even if they do view from an account. Again, rather frustrating indeed but it's their choice at the end of the day.

(07 Oct 2013, 6:05 pm)Terence Price same, whoevers in charge should look at this issue as a high priority

I've not had any errors today but it seems a few of you have. I understand it's irritating and terribly off-putting indeed which is why Liam is looking into what is causing the errors. It would help him greatly if, after being faced with a Cloudflare page, you would copy the error number onto this thread. Liam has been looking into it but he can't see anything wrong from our end at the moment.

Adrian

07 Oct 2013, 6:36 pm #23
I keep getting the MyBB generated server load error messages. Can we not try upping the throttle limit?

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
07 Oct 2013, 6:36 pm #23

I keep getting the MyBB generated server load error messages. Can we not try upping the throttle limit?

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Pages (2): Previous 1 2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average