Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Favorite Cartoon when you were a young one!

Favorite Cartoon when you were a young one!

Favorite Cartoon when you were a young one!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Michael

06 Oct 2013, 12:02 pm #1
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid.

Mine had to be Pokemon, i was recently tiding under my bed again and found my Pokemon cards and my game boy colour and all my Pokemon games.

I stopped watching it after the Johto league although i recently found out that:

Ash is still 10... haha

Their are now at least 680 Pokemon - (Remember when their was only 150)

Season 17 will start on the 19th October in the USA and he will now travel to a Kalos region

He's currently traveling with Iris (A dragon Trainer) and Cilan - hes role is like Brock.. cook etc

Ash will travel with a random bunch the name's of Serena, Clemont, Bonnie from the new XY series soon.

Ash has to use hes Pokedex to see what a Caterpie etc is (the first 150 Pokemon), didn't he have 1 in the first season, which he released as a Butterfree. - such a shame that he has to do that, when he know's what it is

Episodes here if anyone wants them: http://pokemonepisode.org/

Episode 793 is the latest one

I have to Admit i watch a few when i'm bored.
Edited 06 Oct 2013, 12:08 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
06 Oct 2013, 12:02 pm #1

What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid.

Mine had to be Pokemon, i was recently tiding under my bed again and found my Pokemon cards and my game boy colour and all my Pokemon games.

I stopped watching it after the Johto league although i recently found out that:

Ash is still 10... haha

Season 17 will start on the 19th October in the USA and he will now travel to a Kalos region

He's currently traveling with Iris (A dragon Trainer) and Cilan - hes role is like Brock.. cook etc

Ash will travel with a random bunch the name's of Serena, Clemont, Bonnie from the new XY series soon.

Ash has to use hes Pokedex to see what a Caterpie etc is (the first 150 Pokemon), didn't he have 1 in the first season, which he released as a Butterfree. - such a shame that he has to do that, when he know's what it is

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Andreos1

06 Oct 2013, 12:20 pm #2
(06 Oct 2013, 12:02 pm)Michael What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid.

Ash is still 10... haha

I had some favourite TV shows as a kid - but Pokemon was way after my time.

Two of my favourite shows were Jossys Giants or Supergran.
Have a look on youtube for some episodes - you won't look at Picachu ever the same again (just watch out for Gary Glitters cameo in Supergran though)

To be honest, the majority of my time as a kid, was spent outside getting mucky, grazing my knees, getting stuck up trees and at this time of the year hunting for conkers.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
06 Oct 2013, 12:20 pm #2

(06 Oct 2013, 12:02 pm)Michael What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid.

Ash is still 10... haha

I had some favourite TV shows as a kid - but Pokemon was way after my time.

Two of my favourite shows were Jossys Giants or Supergran.
Have a look on youtube for some episodes - you won't look at Picachu ever the same again (just watch out for Gary Glitters cameo in Supergran though)

To be honest, the majority of my time as a kid, was spent outside getting mucky, grazing my knees, getting stuck up trees and at this time of the year hunting for conkers.

Michael

06 Oct 2013, 12:31 pm #3
[/quote]

Or hanging around behind a church climbing the tree's, who could run though the most nettles, Climbing on Garage roofs and running.

I remember once i threw blackberry's off some old women's clean washing as a dare.. Parents wasn't happy

I remember collecting conkers to and those things which looked like a helicopter when u threw them up and came back down.

Collecting random orange berries from next doors tree and them things we used to call itchy bombs!

I also had a:

Sega - Sonic and Alex Kidd - Best games
Nintendo 64 - Mario 64 (a few other games can't remember)
PlayStation 1.. where the whole gaming thing changed.. with games like GTA,Crash Bandicoot, Metal Gear Solid, Rayman
PS2 - Again changed everything
GameCube - Mario cart..
Wii - Was brilliant
PS3 - =)

My first PC will windows 98 - i was over the moon, haha

Gaming PC - Which iv'e had for 3 years - due a upgrade soon (built it myself for £500)

PlayStation 4 will be my next console but not till after Christmas at least.
Edited 06 Oct 2013, 12:33 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
06 Oct 2013, 12:31 pm #3

[/quote]

Or hanging around behind a church climbing the tree's, who could run though the most nettles, Climbing on Garage roofs and running.

I remember once i threw blackberry's off some old women's clean washing as a dare.. Parents wasn't happy

I remember collecting conkers to and those things which looked like a helicopter when u threw them up and came back down.

Collecting random orange berries from next doors tree and them things we used to call itchy bombs!

I also had a:

Sega - Sonic and Alex Kidd - Best games
Nintendo 64 - Mario 64 (a few other games can't remember)
PlayStation 1.. where the whole gaming thing changed.. with games like GTA,Crash Bandicoot, Metal Gear Solid, Rayman
PS2 - Again changed everything
GameCube - Mario cart..
Wii - Was brilliant
PS3 - =)

My first PC will windows 98 - i was over the moon, haha

Gaming PC - Which iv'e had for 3 years - due a upgrade soon (built it myself for £500)

PlayStation 4 will be my next console but not till after Christmas at least.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

MurdnunoC

06 Oct 2013, 1:09 pm #4
Mine has to be either Transformers (G1) or Dangermouse,
MurdnunoC
06 Oct 2013, 1:09 pm #4

Mine has to be either Transformers (G1) or Dangermouse,

citaro5284

06 Oct 2013, 1:29 pm #5
Mine was Roadrunner with Wile E Coyote and The Pink Panther
citaro5284
06 Oct 2013, 1:29 pm #5

Mine was Roadrunner with Wile E Coyote and The Pink Panther

Andreos1

06 Oct 2013, 2:41 pm #6
(06 Oct 2013, 12:31 pm)Michael To be honest, the majority of my time as a kid, was spent outside getting mucky, grazing my knees, getting stuck up trees and at this time of the year hunting for conkers.

[/quote]

Spookily enough - just nettled myself half to death with the bairns whilst blackberry and apple picking!

Andreos1
06 Oct 2013, 2:41 pm #6

(06 Oct 2013, 12:31 pm)Michael To be honest, the majority of my time as a kid, was spent outside getting mucky, grazing my knees, getting stuck up trees and at this time of the year hunting for conkers.

[/quote]

Spookily enough - just nettled myself half to death with the bairns whilst blackberry and apple picking!

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

07 Oct 2013, 12:40 pm #7
I was never really into Cartoons as a kid, but I used to love Power Rangers, the first 3 Series when Tommy was the Green/White and Kimberley was the Pink Ranger, I loved her, lol...

I also used to like Cartoon Network now and again and enjoyed Johnny Bravo and Dexters Laboratory, when I was like 15, lol...

When I was a kid, I preferred computers, first I had an Amstrad CPC464 Green Screen, I loved that Computer, I used to write my own games for it, wrote a few football simulator games, some bowling games and used to do things like clocks and maps...since then

NES
Game Boy
Game Gear
Super NES
Master System
Sega Dreamcast
Playstation
PS2
XBox
XBox 360
Wii
Nintendo DS

I might eventually invest in a PS4, but I am quite happy playing games on my Android Tablet and Mobile

Quote: first PC will windows 98 - i was over the moon

The first PC I used was one of the first my school, it was Windows 95, I thought it was amazing, Championship Manager 97/98 blew me away and a love affair with football simulator games was born
Edited 07 Oct 2013, 12:53 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
07 Oct 2013, 12:40 pm #7

I was never really into Cartoons as a kid, but I used to love Power Rangers, the first 3 Series when Tommy was the Green/White and Kimberley was the Pink Ranger, I loved her, lol...

I also used to like Cartoon Network now and again and enjoyed Johnny Bravo and Dexters Laboratory, when I was like 15, lol...

When I was a kid, I preferred computers, first I had an Amstrad CPC464 Green Screen, I loved that Computer, I used to write my own games for it, wrote a few football simulator games, some bowling games and used to do things like clocks and maps...since then

NES
Game Boy
Game Gear
Super NES
Master System
Sega Dreamcast
Playstation
PS2
XBox
XBox 360
Wii
Nintendo DS

I might eventually invest in a PS4, but I am quite happy playing games on my Android Tablet and Mobile

Quote: first PC will windows 98 - i was over the moon

The first PC I used was one of the first my school, it was Windows 95, I thought it was amazing, Championship Manager 97/98 blew me away and a love affair with football simulator games was born

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average