Menu

North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions Member issues.

Member issues.

Member issues.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

13 Oct 2013, 6:39 pm #1
A member of the Fourm has changed his name from Andrew Bott to Arriva Bolton and is now trying to pretend to be member of staff when in fact this guy has nothing to do with any Bus Company at all, this cannot be aloud to continue, this must be stopped right away!
Terence Price
13 Oct 2013, 6:39 pm #1

A member of the Fourm has changed his name from Andrew Bott to Arriva Bolton and is now trying to pretend to be member of staff when in fact this guy has nothing to do with any Bus Company at all, this cannot be aloud to continue, this must be stopped right away!

13 Oct 2013, 6:47 pm #2
for the record he has now renamed himself AGAIN! this time his username is M60 LAD
Terence Price
13 Oct 2013, 6:47 pm #2

for the record he has now renamed himself AGAIN! this time his username is M60 LAD

13 Oct 2013, 6:52 pm #3
(13 Oct 2013, 6:47 pm)Liam If this individual wants to live in a fantasy world where they believe they are a bus driver, who are we to stop them?

it is discusting behavior by a member of the forum, not just does it make the forum look bad but with it being an online forum you just dont know whos going to see
Terence Price
13 Oct 2013, 6:52 pm #3

(13 Oct 2013, 6:47 pm)Liam If this individual wants to live in a fantasy world where they believe they are a bus driver, who are we to stop them?

it is discusting behavior by a member of the forum, not just does it make the forum look bad but with it being an online forum you just dont know whos going to see

13 Oct 2013, 7:02 pm #4
(13 Oct 2013, 6:59 pm)Liam What do you want me to do? Delete an account even though there is no evidence to suggest this account isn't that of a driver?

oh there is quite a number of people who can tell you he is not a Bus Driver for Arriva, Forum Members Arrivaman and Night Driver can both confirm this, both know who this forum member is an both drive for Arriva.
Terence Price
13 Oct 2013, 7:02 pm #4

(13 Oct 2013, 6:59 pm)Liam What do you want me to do? Delete an account even though there is no evidence to suggest this account isn't that of a driver?

oh there is quite a number of people who can tell you he is not a Bus Driver for Arriva, Forum Members Arrivaman and Night Driver can both confirm this, both know who this forum member is an both drive for Arriva.

13 Oct 2013, 7:07 pm #5
it appears night driver is still awaiting his account being activated, he will post once this has been sorted
Terence Price
13 Oct 2013, 7:07 pm #5

it appears night driver is still awaiting his account being activated, he will post once this has been sorted

13 Oct 2013, 7:17 pm #6
(13 Oct 2013, 7:08 pm)Liam It was activated earlier this evening.

night driver as posted in arriva st helens feed by mistake, however he confirms that he is not an employee of arriva
Terence Price
13 Oct 2013, 7:17 pm #6

(13 Oct 2013, 7:08 pm)Liam It was activated earlier this evening.

night driver as posted in arriva st helens feed by mistake, however he confirms that he is not an employee of arriva

Andreos1

13 Oct 2013, 7:20 pm #7
(13 Oct 2013, 7:17 pm)Terence Price night driver as posted in arriva st helens feed by mistake, however he confirms that he is not an employee of arriva

The lad has been rumbled, everyone knows the story, we can take anything he says with a pince of salt in the future and it provided a bit excitement to my Sunday night that hasn't existed since the last series of Vera finished.
Can we just move on now?

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
13 Oct 2013, 7:20 pm #7

(13 Oct 2013, 7:17 pm)Terence Price night driver as posted in arriva st helens feed by mistake, however he confirms that he is not an employee of arriva

The lad has been rumbled, everyone knows the story, we can take anything he says with a pince of salt in the future and it provided a bit excitement to my Sunday night that hasn't existed since the last series of Vera finished.
Can we just move on now?

Dan

Site Administrator

13 Oct 2013, 7:23 pm #8
(13 Oct 2013, 7:20 pm)Andreos1 The lad has been rumbled, everyone knows the story, we can take anything he says with a pince of salt in the future and it provided a bit excitement to my Sunday night that hasn't existed since the last series of Vera finished.
Can we just move on now?

Chicken Run is on BBC Three and this... er... whatever it is... has been the highlight of your Sunday night? Christ.

Back to Chicken Run for me, whilst writing essays about love for my English teacher! Aren't Sundays just wonderful?
Dan
13 Oct 2013, 7:23 pm #8

(13 Oct 2013, 7:20 pm)Andreos1 The lad has been rumbled, everyone knows the story, we can take anything he says with a pince of salt in the future and it provided a bit excitement to my Sunday night that hasn't existed since the last series of Vera finished.
Can we just move on now?

Chicken Run is on BBC Three and this... er... whatever it is... has been the highlight of your Sunday night? Christ.

Back to Chicken Run for me, whilst writing essays about love for my English teacher! Aren't Sundays just wonderful?

Andreos1

13 Oct 2013, 7:28 pm #9
(13 Oct 2013, 7:23 pm)Daniel Chicken Run is on BBC Three and this... er... whatever it is... has been the highlight of your Sunday night? Christ.

I have a man coming to the house tomorrow to measure up and quote me a price for some internal doors...
At the moment, I am putting off the tidying up.

That is what your life will become in 15/20 years time Wink

Never mind English essays about love or Chicken Run - people pretending to be bus drivers is exciting stuff haha

Andreos1
13 Oct 2013, 7:28 pm #9

(13 Oct 2013, 7:23 pm)Daniel Chicken Run is on BBC Three and this... er... whatever it is... has been the highlight of your Sunday night? Christ.

I have a man coming to the house tomorrow to measure up and quote me a price for some internal doors...
At the moment, I am putting off the tidying up.

That is what your life will become in 15/20 years time Wink

Never mind English essays about love or Chicken Run - people pretending to be bus drivers is exciting stuff haha

Michael

13 Oct 2013, 7:33 pm #10

Iv'e just did my Uni homework, Was fun.. Tongue

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
13 Oct 2013, 7:33 pm #10

Iv'e just did my Uni homework, Was fun.. Tongue

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

16 Oct 2013, 8:53 am #11
It would now appear the same member i was on about just the other day is now copying what i am posting on here and posting it elsewhere, i would like to take this chance to say i do not want my information posted everywhere!.
Terence Price
16 Oct 2013, 8:53 am #11

It would now appear the same member i was on about just the other day is now copying what i am posting on here and posting it elsewhere, i would like to take this chance to say i do not want my information posted everywhere!.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

16 Oct 2013, 1:13 pm #12
I think deleting accounts seems draconian, but if people are coming on here and trying to be someone/something there not is plain wrong, if the guy in Terence Price's is pretending to be an Arriva employee and isn't then that should be a rule breaker, it is false representation and in time could look bad on us if we just let people pretend to somethong there not...Either that or it is a troll trying to ruffle our feathers, look at GNEs comedic use of Social Media

Copying and pasting posts is a piss take also, members should be warned impersonating people, replicating posts or downright lying about themselves should be warned about that behaviour...Just Saying
MrFozz
16 Oct 2013, 1:13 pm #12

I think deleting accounts seems draconian, but if people are coming on here and trying to be someone/something there not is plain wrong, if the guy in Terence Price's is pretending to be an Arriva employee and isn't then that should be a rule breaker, it is false representation and in time could look bad on us if we just let people pretend to somethong there not...Either that or it is a troll trying to ruffle our feathers, look at GNEs comedic use of Social Media

Copying and pasting posts is a piss take also, members should be warned impersonating people, replicating posts or downright lying about themselves should be warned about that behaviour...Just Saying

16 Oct 2013, 11:47 pm #13
(16 Oct 2013, 1:13 pm)fozzovmurton I think deleting accounts seems draconian, but if people are coming on here and trying to be someone/something there not is plain wrong, if the guy in Terence Price's is pretending to be an Arriva employee and isn't then that should be a rule breaker, it is false representation and in time could look bad on us if we just let people pretend to somethong there not...Either that or it is a troll trying to ruffle our feathers, look at GNEs comedic use of Social Media

Thanks! i like to share information with people i just dont like it when others just take it without permission and dont even state its not their information. sadly the said member is well known (not for the right reasons) with Enthusiasts in the North West but i think its best i not get into that. In good news however i spoken to the chap who runs the site this member copied my information and his post has been removed so issue resolved! Smile
Terence Price
16 Oct 2013, 11:47 pm #13

(16 Oct 2013, 1:13 pm)fozzovmurton I think deleting accounts seems draconian, but if people are coming on here and trying to be someone/something there not is plain wrong, if the guy in Terence Price's is pretending to be an Arriva employee and isn't then that should be a rule breaker, it is false representation and in time could look bad on us if we just let people pretend to somethong there not...Either that or it is a troll trying to ruffle our feathers, look at GNEs comedic use of Social Media

Thanks! i like to share information with people i just dont like it when others just take it without permission and dont even state its not their information. sadly the said member is well known (not for the right reasons) with Enthusiasts in the North West but i think its best i not get into that. In good news however i spoken to the chap who runs the site this member copied my information and his post has been removed so issue resolved! Smile

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

17 Oct 2013, 6:32 pm #14
(16 Oct 2013, 11:47 pm)Terence Price Thanks! i like to share information with people i just dont like it when others just take it without permission and dont even state its not their information. sadly the said member is well known (not for the right reasons) with Enthusiasts in the North West but i think its best i not get into that. In good news however i spoken to the chap who runs the site this member copied my information and his post has been removed so issue resolved! Smile

Thats Good then pal...

Keep up your good work on keeping us informed on developments in the North West
MrFozz
17 Oct 2013, 6:32 pm #14

(16 Oct 2013, 11:47 pm)Terence Price Thanks! i like to share information with people i just dont like it when others just take it without permission and dont even state its not their information. sadly the said member is well known (not for the right reasons) with Enthusiasts in the North West but i think its best i not get into that. In good news however i spoken to the chap who runs the site this member copied my information and his post has been removed so issue resolved! Smile

Thats Good then pal...

17 Oct 2013, 10:48 pm #15
(17 Oct 2013, 6:32 pm)fozzovmurton Thats Good then pal...

Will try!
Terence Price
17 Oct 2013, 10:48 pm #15

(17 Oct 2013, 6:32 pm)fozzovmurton Thats Good then pal...

Will try!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average