Menu

North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions Issue with Security Certificate

Issue with Security Certificate

Issue with Security Certificate

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

gtom

Banned

15 Oct 2013, 7:49 pm #1
Ola all.

When I try to view the website through the Dolphin browser on Android it warns me of a problem with the security certificate. Also happens with mobile Chrome.

Doesn't with the inbuilt HTC browser or Firefox.

Is there something I need to do with my settings for mobile browsing?

Cheers

(the new and improved Gtomlinson)
gtom
15 Oct 2013, 7:49 pm #1

Ola all.

When I try to view the website through the Dolphin browser on Android it warns me of a problem with the security certificate. Also happens with mobile Chrome.

Doesn't with the inbuilt HTC browser or Firefox.

Is there something I need to do with my settings for mobile browsing?

Cheers

(the new and improved Gtomlinson)

Adrian

15 Oct 2013, 7:52 pm #2
We don't offer an SSL connection as far as I'm aware?? Just tested in mobile Chrome on my Android handset, and I can't replicate the issue.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
15 Oct 2013, 7:52 pm #2

We don't offer an SSL connection as far as I'm aware?? Just tested in mobile Chrome on my Android handset, and I can't replicate the issue.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

gtom

Banned

15 Oct 2013, 7:54 pm #3
Exact Message is

'There are problems with the security certificate for this site'

x = This certificate is not from a trusted authority

Issued to - tapatalk.com
Quoord Systems Limited

Issued by

Go Daddy Secure Certification Authority.

------

I don't use tapatalk, prefer the mobile version of the forum or the normal version if I'm in the superb htc browser
gtom
15 Oct 2013, 7:54 pm #3

Exact Message is

Issued to - tapatalk.com
Quoord Systems Limited

Issued by

------

I don't use tapatalk, prefer the mobile version of the forum or the normal version if I'm in the superb htc browser

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

16 Oct 2013, 12:48 pm #4
(15 Oct 2013, 7:54 pm)GTM Exact Message is

Issued to - tapatalk.com
Quoord Systems Limited

Issued by

------

Do you have an Android Handset mate, I think it is nothing more than message saying the forum is available on that app...

I am currently using a Bada handset at the moment which does not support Tapatalk and I have been getting the security message that points to tapatalk, I dont think there is any need to alter security settings and it is nothing to be bothered about it...

As for not using Tapatalk, you should give it a whirl sometime, it is an excellent app where you can keep all your message board accounts in one place without having to open loads of pages in your browser, also available on Forum Runner as well

Hope this helps
Edited 16 Oct 2013, 1:04 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
16 Oct 2013, 12:48 pm #4

(15 Oct 2013, 7:54 pm)GTM Exact Message is

Issued to - tapatalk.com
Quoord Systems Limited

Issued by

------

Do you have an Android Handset mate, I think it is nothing more than message saying the forum is available on that app...

I am currently using a Bada handset at the moment which does not support Tapatalk and I have been getting the security message that points to tapatalk, I dont think there is any need to alter security settings and it is nothing to be bothered about it...

As for not using Tapatalk, you should give it a whirl sometime, it is an excellent app where you can keep all your message board accounts in one place without having to open loads of pages in your browser, also available on Forum Runner as well

Hope this helps

gtom

Banned

16 Oct 2013, 3:51 pm #5
(16 Oct 2013, 12:48 pm)fozzovmurton Do you have an Android Handset mate, I think it is nothing more than message saying the forum is available on that app...

Hope this helps

Cheers Foz, yeah I've got an htc one.

When using a Galaxy S3 I used to get a pop up asking if I wanted to use tapatalk but I don't seem to get that any more
gtom
16 Oct 2013, 3:51 pm #5

(16 Oct 2013, 12:48 pm)fozzovmurton Do you have an Android Handset mate, I think it is nothing more than message saying the forum is available on that app...

Hope this helps

Cheers Foz, yeah I've got an htc one.

When using a Galaxy S3 I used to get a pop up asking if I wanted to use tapatalk but I don't seem to get that any more

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average