Menu

North East Buses Other Forms of Transport Railways Leamside Line

Leamside Line

Leamside Line

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (6) Previous 14 5 6
Rob44

08 Mar 2024, 6:09 pm #101
(08 Mar 2024, 4:49 pm)Adrian Because even if you don't want to or won't use it, others will, and supposedly the numbers stack up for it. 

Why should you have electricity and running water in your penthouse, when it doesn't benefit me that you do?

I think running water and electric are essental. Spending thousands/millions/billions and a train track/line that beaching would probably shut down as soon as it opened isn't???

(08 Mar 2024, 6:04 pm)Andreos1 Because the train from the penthouse can take you to exotic Spoons far away. Not just Tursdale.

Meanwhile the residents in places like Fencehouses (we've not heard that mentioned for a while), can shove the pi$$ poor bus service that GNE and GCT offer, up their shareholders sphincter.

which spoons?

Are we saying that this area has subsidised bus services?  Is a railway from fencehouse going to make people jump from car to train/metro/tram/driverless bus?  Doubt it.
Edited 08 Mar 2024, 6:13 pm by Rob44.
Rob44
08 Mar 2024, 6:09 pm #101

(08 Mar 2024, 4:49 pm)Adrian Because even if you don't want to or won't use it, others will, and supposedly the numbers stack up for it. 

Why should you have electricity and running water in your penthouse, when it doesn't benefit me that you do?

I think running water and electric are essental. Spending thousands/millions/billions and a train track/line that beaching would probably shut down as soon as it opened isn't???

(08 Mar 2024, 6:04 pm)Andreos1 Because the train from the penthouse can take you to exotic Spoons far away. Not just Tursdale.

Meanwhile the residents in places like Fencehouses (we've not heard that mentioned for a while), can shove the pi$$ poor bus service that GNE and GCT offer, up their shareholders sphincter.

which spoons?

Are we saying that this area has subsidised bus services?  Is a railway from fencehouse going to make people jump from car to train/metro/tram/driverless bus?  Doubt it.

Adrian

08 Mar 2024, 8:08 pm #102
(08 Mar 2024, 6:09 pm)Rob44 I think running water and electric are essental. Spending thousands/millions/billions and a train track/line that beaching would probably shut down as soon as it opened isn't???

My point is that infrastructure that you don't see as essential, still can be to other people. That goes for any public spending; it's not a waste of money, just because we don't personally use or gain from it.

The Leamside business case is well documented, and understandably, not everyone will agree with it. The same goes for modelling the numbers based on housebuilding along the route; most communities don't want more houses, but they're a necessity.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
08 Mar 2024, 8:08 pm #102

(08 Mar 2024, 6:09 pm)Rob44 I think running water and electric are essental. Spending thousands/millions/billions and a train track/line that beaching would probably shut down as soon as it opened isn't???

My point is that infrastructure that you don't see as essential, still can be to other people. That goes for any public spending; it's not a waste of money, just because we don't personally use or gain from it.

The Leamside business case is well documented, and understandably, not everyone will agree with it. The same goes for modelling the numbers based on housebuilding along the route; most communities don't want more houses, but they're a necessity.

Andreos1

08 Mar 2024, 9:23 pm #103

which spoons?

York? Thirsk? Northallerton might have one now.

And yeah, Nexus (possibly DCC) fund the 71.
The increase in housing in the area vs the drop in bus services over the year (including direct buses to Newcastle) doesn't add up.
Either the bus services don't take people where they need to be or the people don't leave their houses. 
If there was an alternative, it might be the case that people leave their houses.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
08 Mar 2024, 9:23 pm #103

which spoons?

York? Thirsk? Northallerton might have one now.

The increase in housing in the area vs the drop in bus services over the year (including direct buses to Newcastle) doesn't add up.
Either the bus services don't take people where they need to be or the people don't leave their houses. 
If there was an alternative, it might be the case that people leave their houses.

Jimmi

09 Mar 2024, 6:11 pm #104
(08 Mar 2024, 9:23 pm)Andreos1 York? Thirsk? Northallerton might have one now.

I can confirm that Northallerton now has a Spoons, The Buck Inn, can literally step off most bus services and you're inside.

71 is a Durham County Council contract.
Jimmi
09 Mar 2024, 6:11 pm #104

I can confirm that Northallerton now has a Spoons, The Buck Inn, can literally step off most bus services and you're inside.

09 Mar 2024, 6:34 pm #105

which spoons?

Beeching didn't close the Leamside, Malcolm Rifkind did. And he knew sod all about railways.

which spoons?

Beeching didn't close the Leamside, Malcolm Rifkind did. And he knew sod all about railways.
Edited 09 Mar 2024, 6:34 pm by 54APhotography.
54APhotography
09 Mar 2024, 6:34 pm #105

which spoons?

which spoons?

Storx

09 Mar 2024, 7:00 pm #106
(09 Mar 2024, 6:11 pm)Jimmi I can confirm that Northallerton now has a Spoons, The Buck Inn, can literally step off most bus services and you're inside.

If you can get to a bus to the place. Northallerton must have some of the worst bus services in the whole country, especially for the size of the place.

(08 Mar 2024, 6:09 pm)Rob44 Are we saying that this area has subsidised bus services?  Is a railway from fencehouse going to make people jump from car to train/metro/tram/driverless bus?  Doubt it.

People are more likely to use a train versus a bus. Most people can't stand buses mainly because they go a longer route than you'd drive and sit in the same queues. In most cases, trains are usually quicker as you avoid the queues etc.
Edited 09 Mar 2024, 7:01 pm by Storx.
Storx
09 Mar 2024, 7:00 pm #106

(09 Mar 2024, 6:11 pm)Jimmi I can confirm that Northallerton now has a Spoons, The Buck Inn, can literally step off most bus services and you're inside.

If you can get to a bus to the place. Northallerton must have some of the worst bus services in the whole country, especially for the size of the place.

(08 Mar 2024, 6:09 pm)Rob44 Are we saying that this area has subsidised bus services?  Is a railway from fencehouse going to make people jump from car to train/metro/tram/driverless bus?  Doubt it.

People are more likely to use a train versus a bus. Most people can't stand buses mainly because they go a longer route than you'd drive and sit in the same queues. In most cases, trains are usually quicker as you avoid the queues etc.

Rob44

10 Mar 2024, 11:01 am #107

So i would be able to get to the above places from pelaw?  Cause its been mention on here that people don't like have to change bus/train/ferry to get to where they are going.... remember i got loads of abuse when i said all buses should terminate at gateshead metro rather than clog the tyne bridge up with 6 buses carrying a couple of doaen punter between them!
Rob44
10 Mar 2024, 11:01 am #107

So i would be able to get to the above places from pelaw?  Cause its been mention on here that people don't like have to change bus/train/ferry to get to where they are going.... remember i got loads of abuse when i said all buses should terminate at gateshead metro rather than clog the tyne bridge up with 6 buses carrying a couple of doaen punter between them!

Storx

10 Mar 2024, 12:10 pm #108
(10 Mar 2024, 11:01 am)Rob44 So i would be able to get to the above places from pelaw?  Cause its been mention on here that people don't like have to change bus/train/ferry to get to where they are going.... remember i got loads of abuse when i said all buses should terminate at gateshead metro rather than clog the tyne bridge up with 6 buses carrying a couple of doaen punter between them!

Not from Pelaw, but people are happy to change as long as the interchange is near their home. No-one wants to sit on a bus for 45 minutes, then get forced onto a train for last mile. The opposite is a completely different discussion though because of the time benefits.

Like if we're being ambitious and extending the Metro south of Washington rather than the frankly ridulous loop to Sunderland, you could make the case for a massive interchange at Shiney Row and a few minor ones and get people to Newcastle much easier. There's already tons of routes serving the place.

Just to give an idea above, with the blue zones being new housing developments which is an ideal area because of the good road links. Places like Doxford Park would now be a 5 minute or so bus ride and a direct train to Newcastle now, similar for places like Houghton rather than having to sit on a bus for ages stuck in traffic in Gateshead. Even places like East Durham would have better connections, changing at West Rainton off the 20.

Obviously some on this forum will argue that they'd rather sit on a bus for 2 weeks than change, but it doesn't really represent the real world. Add parking at some of these stations, you're on for a real winner imo.
Edited 10 Mar 2024, 12:13 pm by Storx.
Storx
10 Mar 2024, 12:10 pm #108

(10 Mar 2024, 11:01 am)Rob44 So i would be able to get to the above places from pelaw?  Cause its been mention on here that people don't like have to change bus/train/ferry to get to where they are going.... remember i got loads of abuse when i said all buses should terminate at gateshead metro rather than clog the tyne bridge up with 6 buses carrying a couple of doaen punter between them!

Not from Pelaw, but people are happy to change as long as the interchange is near their home. No-one wants to sit on a bus for 45 minutes, then get forced onto a train for last mile. The opposite is a completely different discussion though because of the time benefits.

Like if we're being ambitious and extending the Metro south of Washington rather than the frankly ridulous loop to Sunderland, you could make the case for a massive interchange at Shiney Row and a few minor ones and get people to Newcastle much easier. There's already tons of routes serving the place.

Just to give an idea above, with the blue zones being new housing developments which is an ideal area because of the good road links. Places like Doxford Park would now be a 5 minute or so bus ride and a direct train to Newcastle now, similar for places like Houghton rather than having to sit on a bus for ages stuck in traffic in Gateshead. Even places like East Durham would have better connections, changing at West Rainton off the 20.

Obviously some on this forum will argue that they'd rather sit on a bus for 2 weeks than change, but it doesn't really represent the real world. Add parking at some of these stations, you're on for a real winner imo.

Adrian

10 Mar 2024, 2:54 pm #109
(10 Mar 2024, 12:10 pm)Storx Not from Pelaw, but people are happy to change as long as the interchange is near their home. No-one wants to sit on a bus for 45 minutes, then get forced onto a train for last mile. The opposite is a completely different discussion though because of the time benefits.

It's this that is most likely to happen, if anything. But the ambition certainly seems to be a reopening in full.

Adrian
10 Mar 2024, 2:54 pm #109

(10 Mar 2024, 12:10 pm)Storx Not from Pelaw, but people are happy to change as long as the interchange is near their home. No-one wants to sit on a bus for 45 minutes, then get forced onto a train for last mile. The opposite is a completely different discussion though because of the time benefits.

It's this that is most likely to happen, if anything. But the ambition certainly seems to be a reopening in full.

Storx

10 Mar 2024, 3:08 pm #110
(10 Mar 2024, 2:54 pm)Adrian It's this that is most likely to happen, if anything. But the ambition certainly seems to be a reopening in full.

Cannot see it happening personally, don't know why but I have a feeling they'll get to Washington then for [insert reason] they can't do the rest of it.

The reasons being the A19 issue, the viaduct is too broken, cost too much etc. Not that it would be the end of the world, rather see the money spent elsewhere personally - the Washington to Pelaw bit should definitely be done though.
Storx
10 Mar 2024, 3:08 pm #110

(10 Mar 2024, 2:54 pm)Adrian It's this that is most likely to happen, if anything. But the ambition certainly seems to be a reopening in full.

Cannot see it happening personally, don't know why but I have a feeling they'll get to Washington then for [insert reason] they can't do the rest of it.

The reasons being the A19 issue, the viaduct is too broken, cost too much etc. Not that it would be the end of the world, rather see the money spent elsewhere personally - the Washington to Pelaw bit should definitely be done though.

Adrian

10 Mar 2024, 5:21 pm #111
(10 Mar 2024, 3:08 pm)Storx Cannot see it happening personally, don't know why but I have a feeling they'll get to Washington then for [insert reason] they can't do the rest of it.

The business case wouldn't work with a Washington terminus. It'll be all or none, as far as the Wearside loop goes.

There'll be structural assessments done right across the route, long before the first shovel goes into the ground. It's not just the Viaduct, there's sections of elevated embankment and other structures. The A19 isn't that much of an issue, other than it'd need the current underpass replacing with something wider, and they can always go down slightly if they need more clearance. 

The biggest challenge is likely to be the crossing on Hylton Bank to connect to the existing South Hylton terminus. There's absolutely no way you can avoid having anything but a level crossing there, as there's no other way in or out.

Adrian
10 Mar 2024, 5:21 pm #111

(10 Mar 2024, 3:08 pm)Storx Cannot see it happening personally, don't know why but I have a feeling they'll get to Washington then for [insert reason] they can't do the rest of it.

The business case wouldn't work with a Washington terminus. It'll be all or none, as far as the Wearside loop goes.

There'll be structural assessments done right across the route, long before the first shovel goes into the ground. It's not just the Viaduct, there's sections of elevated embankment and other structures. The A19 isn't that much of an issue, other than it'd need the current underpass replacing with something wider, and they can always go down slightly if they need more clearance. 

The biggest challenge is likely to be the crossing on Hylton Bank to connect to the existing South Hylton terminus. There's absolutely no way you can avoid having anything but a level crossing there, as there's no other way in or out.

Storx

10 Mar 2024, 6:21 pm #112
(10 Mar 2024, 5:21 pm)Adrian The business case wouldn't work with a Washington terminus. It'll be all or none, as far as the Wearside loop goes.

Your probably right to be fair with the all or none.

I just can't see where the people are coming from between Washington <> Sunderland, especially considering this isn't going to be a 10p job to do. There's literally absolutely no reason why anyone from Sunderland would want to head along there as it serves nothing pretty much and going the other way is questionable aswell.

I still think the A19 will be the most costly bit though, the public right of way will be the biggest blocking point, especially the fact the farm is completely inaccessible without it. I know there was absolute hell on on up here over closing one of the pedestrian level crossings and it's something that got changed fast.

It's not as if they can just say, use 'x' instead because there's literally no reasonable alternative for a cycle unless you want them being forced onto Chester Road, obviously you could build cycle lanes for it but again it's more £££.

I'll be VERY surprised if this ever gets anywhere and I still think this is political so little old Sunderland can't be 'left out'. I do think the Leamside Line will be opened fully, at some point though.
Edited 10 Mar 2024, 6:22 pm by Storx.
Storx
10 Mar 2024, 6:21 pm #112

(10 Mar 2024, 5:21 pm)Adrian The business case wouldn't work with a Washington terminus. It'll be all or none, as far as the Wearside loop goes.

Your probably right to be fair with the all or none.

I just can't see where the people are coming from between Washington <> Sunderland, especially considering this isn't going to be a 10p job to do. There's literally absolutely no reason why anyone from Sunderland would want to head along there as it serves nothing pretty much and going the other way is questionable aswell.

I still think the A19 will be the most costly bit though, the public right of way will be the biggest blocking point, especially the fact the farm is completely inaccessible without it. I know there was absolute hell on on up here over closing one of the pedestrian level crossings and it's something that got changed fast.

It's not as if they can just say, use 'x' instead because there's literally no reasonable alternative for a cycle unless you want them being forced onto Chester Road, obviously you could build cycle lanes for it but again it's more £££.

I'll be VERY surprised if this ever gets anywhere and I still think this is political so little old Sunderland can't be 'left out'. I do think the Leamside Line will be opened fully, at some point though.

Adrian

10 Mar 2024, 7:40 pm #113
(10 Mar 2024, 6:21 pm)Storx I just can't see where the people are coming from between Washington <> Sunderland, especially considering this isn't going to be a 10p job to do. There's literally absolutely no reason why anyone from Sunderland would want to head along there as it serves nothing pretty much and going the other way is questionable aswell.

They don't need to come from anywhere. It's only a 2.5 mile stretch between the south end of the Viaduct to South Hylton. Probably the same distance as East Boldon to Seaburn.

Although there was historically a station at Cox Green, there's just nothing there to serve, and I imagine any proposals for development would be fiercely resisted.

Washington is a growing town of 67k, and even at that, one of the proposed stations is being built with a new development in mind; Washington Meadows. The plans I saw last May included a P&R, Station, housing, bus loop, and new primary school.

Adrian
10 Mar 2024, 7:40 pm #113

(10 Mar 2024, 6:21 pm)Storx I just can't see where the people are coming from between Washington <> Sunderland, especially considering this isn't going to be a 10p job to do. There's literally absolutely no reason why anyone from Sunderland would want to head along there as it serves nothing pretty much and going the other way is questionable aswell.

They don't need to come from anywhere. It's only a 2.5 mile stretch between the south end of the Viaduct to South Hylton. Probably the same distance as East Boldon to Seaburn.

Although there was historically a station at Cox Green, there's just nothing there to serve, and I imagine any proposals for development would be fiercely resisted.

Washington is a growing town of 67k, and even at that, one of the proposed stations is being built with a new development in mind; Washington Meadows. The plans I saw last May included a P&R, Station, housing, bus loop, and new primary school.

Storx

10 Mar 2024, 8:13 pm #114
(10 Mar 2024, 7:40 pm)Adrian They don't need to come from anywhere. It's only a 2.5 mile stretch between the south end of the Viaduct to South Hylton. Probably the same distance as East Boldon to Seaburn.

See, any plans with housing I could imagine being completely toxic considering all the fields near the railway line are green belt which never goes well.

Even known it's only 2.5 mile, if that's going to a take a large chunk of the budget for no benefits it won't be going anywhere. £700m is a lot of money being spent for 2 stations at East Washington, as it's completely useless for the Galleries or anywhere west of the A182.

If I'm right, the feasibility study hasn't been done yet and it'll be interesting to see the results as I have a feeling it won't be too positive.

If we're really being ambitious, I'd rather see the line extended down to Rainton/Hetton with a new town built between Fenceshouses, the Raintons and Hetton. It's not exactly the most difficult, with proper planning - which won't happen as it's England.
Storx
10 Mar 2024, 8:13 pm #114

(10 Mar 2024, 7:40 pm)Adrian They don't need to come from anywhere. It's only a 2.5 mile stretch between the south end of the Viaduct to South Hylton. Probably the same distance as East Boldon to Seaburn.

See, any plans with housing I could imagine being completely toxic considering all the fields near the railway line are green belt which never goes well.

Even known it's only 2.5 mile, if that's going to a take a large chunk of the budget for no benefits it won't be going anywhere. £700m is a lot of money being spent for 2 stations at East Washington, as it's completely useless for the Galleries or anywhere west of the A182.

If I'm right, the feasibility study hasn't been done yet and it'll be interesting to see the results as I have a feeling it won't be too positive.

If we're really being ambitious, I'd rather see the line extended down to Rainton/Hetton with a new town built between Fenceshouses, the Raintons and Hetton. It's not exactly the most difficult, with proper planning - which won't happen as it's England.

Andreos1

10 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm #115
(10 Mar 2024, 8:13 pm)Storx See, any plans with housing I could imagine being completely toxic considering all the fields near the railway line are green belt which never goes well.

Can't see owt being built on Rainton Meadows. Particularly with it being a site of SSI.

Andreos1
10 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm #115

(10 Mar 2024, 8:13 pm)Storx See, any plans with housing I could imagine being completely toxic considering all the fields near the railway line are green belt which never goes well.

Can't see owt being built on Rainton Meadows. Particularly with it being a site of SSI.

Storx

10 Mar 2024, 9:10 pm #116
(10 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm)Andreos1 Can't see owt being built on Rainton Meadows. Particularly with it being a site of SSI.

Aye agreed there, it was more to the South of the A690 than anything, nothing really stopping them spurring off towards Hetton and joining the railway which used to head towards Seaham (don't know it's name).

I drew a little map before, explaining to someone. Be a massive coup getting a railway down to Hetton imo. Obviously it'd have to be adjusted by locals on how big you want to Meadows, I just drew it as close as you could but probably would want more space tbh.

I assume it's the area Driscol was talking about when he was saying about building houses near the Leamside Line to boost it's cost to benefit ratio.
Edited 10 Mar 2024, 9:12 pm by Storx.
Storx
10 Mar 2024, 9:10 pm #116

(10 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm)Andreos1 Can't see owt being built on Rainton Meadows. Particularly with it being a site of SSI.

Aye agreed there, it was more to the South of the A690 than anything, nothing really stopping them spurring off towards Hetton and joining the railway which used to head towards Seaham (don't know it's name).

I drew a little map before, explaining to someone. Be a massive coup getting a railway down to Hetton imo. Obviously it'd have to be adjusted by locals on how big you want to Meadows, I just drew it as close as you could but probably would want more space tbh.

I assume it's the area Driscol was talking about when he was saying about building houses near the Leamside Line to boost it's cost to benefit ratio.

Adrian

10 Mar 2024, 10:16 pm #117

They're not, though.

In the case of Washington Meadows specifically, this was removed from the green belt and added to the list of safeguarded land under Sunderland's Core Strategy and Development Plan 2015-2033. See here. Policy SS3 covers safeguarded land, pg38-42 specifically the area I'm writing about. You can also see a report on the land: see here.

There's a further PDF that I've seen (which I can't find in the public domain, so won't share), and that lists a more formal plan for the site. I'll try and get an update on it, but the consultation was only last year and no planning application has been submitted yet.

It's also worth pointing out that since closure, there's been housing built right along the line. (Most of) Sulgrave, Barmston, Teal Farm and  (most of) Fatfield, didn't exist. 

"Even known it's only 2.5 mile, if that's going to a take a large chunk of the budget for no benefits it won't be going anywhere." - I'm not sure that I understand this point? It's a railway, not a bus. It doesn't have to stop every 500 yards.

I'm not suggesting this will go ahead by the way, I just know there's been a lot of people who have spent a lot of time on the project, so to even get the Govt to put money into this study is a big step forward.

Adrian
10 Mar 2024, 10:16 pm #117

They're not, though.

In the case of Washington Meadows specifically, this was removed from the green belt and added to the list of safeguarded land under Sunderland's Core Strategy and Development Plan 2015-2033. See here. Policy SS3 covers safeguarded land, pg38-42 specifically the area I'm writing about. You can also see a report on the land: see here.

There's a further PDF that I've seen (which I can't find in the public domain, so won't share), and that lists a more formal plan for the site. I'll try and get an update on it, but the consultation was only last year and no planning application has been submitted yet.

It's also worth pointing out that since closure, there's been housing built right along the line. (Most of) Sulgrave, Barmston, Teal Farm and  (most of) Fatfield, didn't exist. 

"Even known it's only 2.5 mile, if that's going to a take a large chunk of the budget for no benefits it won't be going anywhere." - I'm not sure that I understand this point? It's a railway, not a bus. It doesn't have to stop every 500 yards.

I'm not suggesting this will go ahead by the way, I just know there's been a lot of people who have spent a lot of time on the project, so to even get the Govt to put money into this study is a big step forward.

Storx

10 Mar 2024, 10:59 pm #118
(10 Mar 2024, 10:16 pm)Adrian They're not, though.

Ah apologies, missed that must've slipped through at some point. To be fair can't really complain about that small development there, when you said I thought you meant all the fields around there. Decent place for it and it's what we need more of. I know there hasn't been much mention of it but I hope there's similar planned in the future about the new Blyth Bebside station tbh.

Btw, I think it's a great scheme from Pelaw to Penshaw, can see massive benefits, it's just the bit after I think is a little bit of a missed opportunity as it doesn't really do anything new, like even picking out Washington Meadows there it would be as quick to get the 56 to Sunderland for the few people who want to go there.

Just think the opportunities further down the line would be a massive benefit but obviously until very recently Durham and Tyne and Wear were so disconnected, hopefully something we see less in the future. Shiney Row and Fencehouses (for Houghton Le Spring) are two quite urban areas really and they're both missing out. South of there I admit it's a bit of a gray area, it's a shame there's not an easy route into Durham really, especially for Sunderland to Durham which is pretty dire public transport wise for the size of the two places.
Edited 10 Mar 2024, 11:03 pm by Storx.
Storx
10 Mar 2024, 10:59 pm #118

(10 Mar 2024, 10:16 pm)Adrian They're not, though.

Ah apologies, missed that must've slipped through at some point. To be fair can't really complain about that small development there, when you said I thought you meant all the fields around there. Decent place for it and it's what we need more of. I know there hasn't been much mention of it but I hope there's similar planned in the future about the new Blyth Bebside station tbh.

Btw, I think it's a great scheme from Pelaw to Penshaw, can see massive benefits, it's just the bit after I think is a little bit of a missed opportunity as it doesn't really do anything new, like even picking out Washington Meadows there it would be as quick to get the 56 to Sunderland for the few people who want to go there.

Just think the opportunities further down the line would be a massive benefit but obviously until very recently Durham and Tyne and Wear were so disconnected, hopefully something we see less in the future. Shiney Row and Fencehouses (for Houghton Le Spring) are two quite urban areas really and they're both missing out. South of there I admit it's a bit of a gray area, it's a shame there's not an easy route into Durham really, especially for Sunderland to Durham which is pretty dire public transport wise for the size of the two places.

Pages (6) Previous 14 5 6

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average