Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Jokes *may contain bad language, bad jokes and bad taste*

Jokes *may contain bad language, bad jokes and bad taste*

Jokes *may contain bad language, bad jokes and bad taste*

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (13) Previous 110 11 12 13 Next
LeeCalder

23 Jun 2015, 6:09 pm #201
(22 Jun 2015, 2:10 pm)Davie What's the capital of England?  E
If a black house is black, an orange house is orange, what color is a green house? See through

Apologies for poor jokes

Why do you feel the need to put this?
LeeCalder
23 Jun 2015, 6:09 pm #201

(22 Jun 2015, 2:10 pm)Davie What's the capital of England?  E
If a black house is black, an orange house is orange, what color is a green house? See through

Apologies for poor jokes

Why do you feel the need to put this?

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

23 Jun 2015, 7:23 pm #202
(23 Jun 2015, 6:09 pm)LeeCalder Why do you feel the need to put this?
Picking up on poor jokes now, when there is a thread full of them Wink
MrFozz
23 Jun 2015, 7:23 pm #202

(23 Jun 2015, 6:09 pm)LeeCalder Why do you feel the need to put this?
Picking up on poor jokes now, when there is a thread full of them Wink

LeeCalder

25 Jun 2015, 10:44 am #203
(12 Jun 2015, 11:46 am)Davie A footballer played 1 game in his career and never played again, what you call him?

Abou Diaby?
LeeCalder
25 Jun 2015, 10:44 am #203

(12 Jun 2015, 11:46 am)Davie A footballer played 1 game in his career and never played again, what you call him?

Abou Diaby?

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

25 Jun 2015, 11:02 am #204
Paddy and Mick walking along a road, Paddy falls over and says 'Mick, am hurt, call me an ambulance' Mick said 'Paddy...your an ambulance'
MrFozz
25 Jun 2015, 11:02 am #204

Paddy and Mick walking along a road, Paddy falls over and says 'Mick, am hurt, call me an ambulance' Mick said 'Paddy...your an ambulance'

Jimmi

01 Jul 2015, 12:47 pm #205
East 17 recently did a gig where only 30 people turned up, I imagine they were pushing it when they asked the crowd "won't you stay another day"
Jimmi
01 Jul 2015, 12:47 pm #205

East 17 recently did a gig where only 30 people turned up, I imagine they were pushing it when they asked the crowd "won't you stay another day"

Davie

Banned

01 Jul 2015, 12:50 pm #206
2 mates are walking up a street and one is carrying a game of scrabble, but he drops it and his mate says What's the word on the street?
Davie
01 Jul 2015, 12:50 pm #206

2 mates are walking up a street and one is carrying a game of scrabble, but he drops it and his mate says What's the word on the street?

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

13 Jul 2015, 11:18 am #207
(13 Jul 2015, 10:51 am)Adam The Eurozone finally strikes a €86bn rescue bailout deal for Greece.

Hopefully Mr Tsipras will now be able to afford a tie to accompany his suit.
In all seriousness doesn't thay make the recent referendum a joke, with the economic reforms the EU will want Greece to undertake, meaning more austerity when he was seemed to be campaigning against that
MrFozz
13 Jul 2015, 11:18 am #207

(13 Jul 2015, 10:51 am)Adam The Eurozone finally strikes a €86bn rescue bailout deal for Greece.

Hopefully Mr Tsipras will now be able to afford a tie to accompany his suit.
In all seriousness doesn't thay make the recent referendum a joke, with the economic reforms the EU will want Greece to undertake, meaning more austerity when he was seemed to be campaigning against that

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

13 Jul 2015, 11:56 am #208
(13 Jul 2015, 11:50 am)Adam It does, yes.

It was too hastily arranged. The actual question on the paper was too "waffley", so it was pretty difficult for people to understand, but there was still an overwhelming 'no', contradictory to what all the pollsters were saying about it being 50:50.

It's now at the stage when Greece are having to do things they said they weren't, as you say: reforming pensions, privatising what's left of state assets, increasing tax etc etc. However, all of this still needs to be passed through the Greek parliament. Whether it will or not is a different matter, and is bound to have a serious debate and possibly a backlash against it.

The EU seem pretty happy with the deal, with Juncker saying "In this compromise, there are no winners and no losers". However, in my view, it's almost as if the Greeks have surrendered. They fought a hard war, but the pressure and arguably "bullying tactics" of the Eurozne won, leading the white flag to be waved.
It has made me wonder if Yanis Varoufakis saw exactly this coming when he resigned...

I actually thought this referendum was going to be an in/out referendum to be honest, I always got the idea that Tsipras and Varoufakis wanted out of the EU and simply came up with all this to get a mandate on a breakaway from the EU
MrFozz
13 Jul 2015, 11:56 am #208

(13 Jul 2015, 11:50 am)Adam It does, yes.

It was too hastily arranged. The actual question on the paper was too "waffley", so it was pretty difficult for people to understand, but there was still an overwhelming 'no', contradictory to what all the pollsters were saying about it being 50:50.

It's now at the stage when Greece are having to do things they said they weren't, as you say: reforming pensions, privatising what's left of state assets, increasing tax etc etc. However, all of this still needs to be passed through the Greek parliament. Whether it will or not is a different matter, and is bound to have a serious debate and possibly a backlash against it.

The EU seem pretty happy with the deal, with Juncker saying "In this compromise, there are no winners and no losers". However, in my view, it's almost as if the Greeks have surrendered. They fought a hard war, but the pressure and arguably "bullying tactics" of the Eurozne won, leading the white flag to be waved.
It has made me wonder if Yanis Varoufakis saw exactly this coming when he resigned...

I actually thought this referendum was going to be an in/out referendum to be honest, I always got the idea that Tsipras and Varoufakis wanted out of the EU and simply came up with all this to get a mandate on a breakaway from the EU

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

13 Jul 2015, 12:12 pm #209
(13 Jul 2015, 12:06 pm)Adam There may be more to Varoufakis' resignation. If I recall correctly, his reasoning was so that the country had a better chance of securing a deal, but conflicting reports suggested Tsipras effectively 'sacked' him. It may have been for the same reason.

It was always stressed by the Greek government that their referendum wasn't an 'in/out' vote, even though some suggested a 'no' vote would result in the 'Grexit'.

Guess I was thinking what lots of other were thinking 'NO' meant Grexit...

If I remember correct did Varoufakis himself say something like 'Greece would be in a better place to negotiate if he wasn't there' as he wasn't much liked in Brussels or something like that?
MrFozz
13 Jul 2015, 12:12 pm #209

(13 Jul 2015, 12:06 pm)Adam There may be more to Varoufakis' resignation. If I recall correctly, his reasoning was so that the country had a better chance of securing a deal, but conflicting reports suggested Tsipras effectively 'sacked' him. It may have been for the same reason.

It was always stressed by the Greek government that their referendum wasn't an 'in/out' vote, even though some suggested a 'no' vote would result in the 'Grexit'.

Guess I was thinking what lots of other were thinking 'NO' meant Grexit...

If I remember correct did Varoufakis himself say something like 'Greece would be in a better place to negotiate if he wasn't there' as he wasn't much liked in Brussels or something like that?

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

13 Jul 2015, 12:25 pm #210
(13 Jul 2015, 12:18 pm)Adam aye, that rings a bell.

He's some bloke like though. He looks a bit like Voldemort and he rocked up at Downing Street once wearing a leather jacket and jeans.

Aye, lol, they don't look government types, Tsipras doesn't look much older than me, and Varoufakis happy to pound the roads in Athens on his motorbike, could you imagine Cameron or Osborne tearing down Whitehall on a Moped :
MrFozz
13 Jul 2015, 12:25 pm #210

(13 Jul 2015, 12:18 pm)Adam aye, that rings a bell.

He's some bloke like though. He looks a bit like Voldemort and he rocked up at Downing Street once wearing a leather jacket and jeans.

Aye, lol, they don't look government types, Tsipras doesn't look much older than me, and Varoufakis happy to pound the roads in Athens on his motorbike, could you imagine Cameron or Osborne tearing down Whitehall on a Moped :

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

13 Jul 2015, 12:27 pm #211
Oh yeah I also think Tsipras looks like an Olive Skinned Mediterranean version of Seth MacFarlane Big Grin
Edited 13 Jul 2015, 12:27 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
13 Jul 2015, 12:27 pm #211

Oh yeah I also think Tsipras looks like an Olive Skinned Mediterranean version of Seth MacFarlane Big Grin

S813 FVK

18 Jul 2015, 1:47 pm #212
Has anybody else heard about the couple who got food poisoning? They were called Sam and Ella.
S813 FVK
18 Jul 2015, 1:47 pm #212

Has anybody else heard about the couple who got food poisoning? They were called Sam and Ella.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

28 Jul 2015, 10:56 pm #213

A Japanese Arse Sniffer Big Grin
MrFozz
28 Jul 2015, 10:56 pm #213

A Japanese Arse Sniffer Big Grin

05 Aug 2015, 3:33 pm #214
Network Rail announce joint sponsorship deal with oil company, designer clothing brand & parcel delivery firm.
Total
fcuk
UPS
omnicity4659
05 Aug 2015, 3:33 pm #214

Network Rail announce joint sponsorship deal with oil company, designer clothing brand & parcel delivery firm.
Total
fcuk
UPS

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

08 Aug 2015, 5:26 pm #215
After being humiliated by England, the only Ashes in Australia is Neville Nevilles...

Australia's cricket team just got bowled out for 60 in the Ashes.

Should have put Rolf Harris in to bat, he goes for ages without being caught!
MrFozz
08 Aug 2015, 5:26 pm #215

After being humiliated by England, the only Ashes in Australia is Neville Nevilles...

Australia's cricket team just got bowled out for 60 in the Ashes.

Should have put Rolf Harris in to bat, he goes for ages without being caught!

14 Aug 2015, 4:18 pm #216
A husband and wife are shopping. The husband picks up a 12 pack of beer, and puts it in the trolley. The wife asks, ''what do you think you're doing?''. The husband replies, ''they're on special, 12 for £10'', to receive a blunt ''put them back'' from his wife. A few minutes later, the wife puts a cosmetic item in the trolley. The husband asks, ''hang on, how much is it?''. His wife responds, ''£20.'' Stunned, he says ''and what do you need that for?!''. ''It makes me look beautiful'', she says. The husband responds, ''so does 12 cans of beer, and they're half the bloody price!!''.
R852 PRG
14 Aug 2015, 4:18 pm #216

A husband and wife are shopping. The husband picks up a 12 pack of beer, and puts it in the trolley. The wife asks, ''what do you think you're doing?''. The husband replies, ''they're on special, 12 for £10'', to receive a blunt ''put them back'' from his wife. A few minutes later, the wife puts a cosmetic item in the trolley. The husband asks, ''hang on, how much is it?''. His wife responds, ''£20.'' Stunned, he says ''and what do you need that for?!''. ''It makes me look beautiful'', she says. The husband responds, ''so does 12 cans of beer, and they're half the bloody price!!''.

citaro5284

20 Aug 2015, 3:53 pm #217
I bought some'Jamie Oliver Sausages' yesterday. On the packet it said 'Prick with a fork'…. I thought, can't argue with that!
When cooking Alphabet Soup, don't leave it unattended, it could spell disaster.
I had a row with my wife last night, she threw a bottle of fabric conditioner at me and it only just missed my head. It must have been Lenor because it was a bit too close for Comfort.
I love that new Korean vegetarian snack pot. Not Poodle.
My mate makes crockery disappear. I said are you a wizard? He said no I'm a saucerer.
Whoever stole my trainers whilst I was on the bouncy castle, just grow up!
Just bought an ABBA toilet....what a loo!
I’ve swapped our bed for a trampoline. My wife hit the roof!
Two Thai girls asked me if I’d like to go bed with them; they said it would be just like winning Lotto! I agreed, and they were right. We all stripped off, and to my horror, we had six matching balls!
citaro5284
20 Aug 2015, 3:53 pm #217

I bought some'Jamie Oliver Sausages' yesterday. On the packet it said 'Prick with a fork'…. I thought, can't argue with that!
When cooking Alphabet Soup, don't leave it unattended, it could spell disaster.
I had a row with my wife last night, she threw a bottle of fabric conditioner at me and it only just missed my head. It must have been Lenor because it was a bit too close for Comfort.
I love that new Korean vegetarian snack pot. Not Poodle.
My mate makes crockery disappear. I said are you a wizard? He said no I'm a saucerer.
Whoever stole my trainers whilst I was on the bouncy castle, just grow up!
Just bought an ABBA toilet....what a loo!
I’ve swapped our bed for a trampoline. My wife hit the roof!
Two Thai girls asked me if I’d like to go bed with them; they said it would be just like winning Lotto! I agreed, and they were right. We all stripped off, and to my horror, we had six matching balls!

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

21 Aug 2015, 12:48 pm #218
Watch what you buy on ebay...

I ordered a Penis Enlarger for £100, all I got was a magnifying glass
MrFozz
21 Aug 2015, 12:48 pm #218

Watch what you buy on ebay...

I ordered a Penis Enlarger for £100, all I got was a magnifying glass

Dan

Site Administrator

24 Aug 2015, 6:35 am #219
I love to pamper my girlfriend after she has had a stressful day at work...

I get her to text me just as she's leaving so I can get the hot water running, swirl around the foam and bubbles, and time everything perfectly so that, the moment she walks through the door, the dishes are piled up and waiting for her.
Dan
24 Aug 2015, 6:35 am #219

I love to pamper my girlfriend after she has had a stressful day at work...

I get her to text me just as she's leaving so I can get the hot water running, swirl around the foam and bubbles, and time everything perfectly so that, the moment she walks through the door, the dishes are piled up and waiting for her.

01 Sep 2015, 8:02 am #220
My friend said he was coming to a fancy dress party as Northern Rail. He never turned up.
omnicity4659
01 Sep 2015, 8:02 am #220

My friend said he was coming to a fancy dress party as Northern Rail. He never turned up.

Pages (13) Previous 110 11 12 13 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average