Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Jokes *may contain bad language, bad jokes and bad taste*

Jokes *may contain bad language, bad jokes and bad taste*

Jokes *may contain bad language, bad jokes and bad taste*

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (13) Previous 1 2 3 413 Next
13 Oct 2014, 8:36 pm #41
Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side
R852 PRG
13 Oct 2014, 8:36 pm #41

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

13 Oct 2014, 8:37 pm #42
Went to the docs yesterday and he said 'I have some good news and bad news...The bad news is you have cancer', I said 'what is the good news then' the doctor said 'your going to save a few quid on haircuts'
MrFozz
13 Oct 2014, 8:37 pm #42

Went to the docs yesterday and he said 'I have some good news and bad news...The bad news is you have cancer', I said 'what is the good news then' the doctor said 'your going to save a few quid on haircuts'

Michael

13 Oct 2014, 8:38 pm #43
(13 Oct 2014, 8:34 pm)Robert Whey man, those a perfectly good jokes and tbh, a few of them made me giggle slightly.

Cheers 

My favorite has to be:

I woke last night to find the Ghost of Gloria Gaynor stood at the foot of my bed. At first I was Afraid I was petrified

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
13 Oct 2014, 8:38 pm #43

(13 Oct 2014, 8:34 pm)Robert Whey man, those a perfectly good jokes and tbh, a few of them made me giggle slightly.

Cheers 

My favorite has to be:

I woke last night to find the Ghost of Gloria Gaynor stood at the foot of my bed. At first I was Afraid I was petrified

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

13 Oct 2014, 8:38 pm #44
(13 Oct 2014, 8:37 pm)marxistafozzski Went to the docs yesterday and he said 'I have some good news and bad news...The bad news is you have cancer', I said 'what is the good news then' the doctor said 'your going to save a few quid on haircuts'

Why did the cow cross the road?
To get to the udder side!
R852 PRG
13 Oct 2014, 8:38 pm #44

(13 Oct 2014, 8:37 pm)marxistafozzski Went to the docs yesterday and he said 'I have some good news and bad news...The bad news is you have cancer', I said 'what is the good news then' the doctor said 'your going to save a few quid on haircuts'

Why did the cow cross the road?

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

13 Oct 2014, 8:42 pm #45
(13 Oct 2014, 8:38 pm)Marcus Why did the cow cross the road?

Not a joke but...

I would like to know who was stood amongst some cows and thought, I will squeeze those dangly things and drink whatever comes oit
MrFozz
13 Oct 2014, 8:42 pm #45

Not a joke but...

I would like to know who was stood amongst some cows and thought, I will squeeze those dangly things and drink whatever comes oit

S813 FVK

13 Oct 2014, 8:47 pm #46

Aww thats bad! Must admit, i like the Dr who version of the 'Knock Knock' joke. Great for confusing and winding people up!
S813 FVK
13 Oct 2014, 8:47 pm #46

Aww thats bad! Must admit, i like the Dr who version of the 'Knock Knock' joke. Great for confusing and winding people up!

13 Oct 2014, 8:49 pm #47
(13 Oct 2014, 8:47 pm)Robert Aww thats bad! Must admit, i like the Dr who version of the 'Knock Knock' joke. Great for confusing and winding people up!

Aye, I heard a pretty shocking one today at school. As Ebola is a pretty serious issue at the minute, and nobody at school is really taking it seriously, I heard a group of Year 11s saying;

Why did the chicken cross the road
To avoid contracting Ebola

R852 PRG
13 Oct 2014, 8:49 pm #47

(13 Oct 2014, 8:47 pm)Robert Aww thats bad! Must admit, i like the Dr who version of the 'Knock Knock' joke. Great for confusing and winding people up!

Aye, I heard a pretty shocking one today at school. As Ebola is a pretty serious issue at the minute, and nobody at school is really taking it seriously, I heard a group of Year 11s saying;

S813 FVK

13 Oct 2014, 8:58 pm #48
(13 Oct 2014, 8:49 pm)Marcus Aye, I heard a pretty shocking one today at school. As Ebola is a pretty serious issue at the minute, and nobody at school is really taking it seriously, I heard a group of Year 11s saying;

Wow - same at mine

I do feel that people are going too far. Im sure that they wont be making jokes about it if say a member of their family or a friend of theirs was to get it for whatever reason...
S813 FVK
13 Oct 2014, 8:58 pm #48

(13 Oct 2014, 8:49 pm)Marcus Aye, I heard a pretty shocking one today at school. As Ebola is a pretty serious issue at the minute, and nobody at school is really taking it seriously, I heard a group of Year 11s saying;

Wow - same at mine

I do feel that people are going too far. Im sure that they wont be making jokes about it if say a member of their family or a friend of theirs was to get it for whatever reason...

Dan

Site Administrator

13 Oct 2014, 9:01 pm #49
The running 'joke' at my school (and others) is when a teacher asks why a student is absent when marking the register... The typical response is, "They've got Ebola."
Dan
13 Oct 2014, 9:01 pm #49

The running 'joke' at my school (and others) is when a teacher asks why a student is absent when marking the register... The typical response is, "They've got Ebola."

Michael

13 Oct 2014, 9:05 pm #50
(13 Oct 2014, 9:01 pm)Dan The running 'joke' at my school (and others) is when a teacher asks why a student is absent when marking the register... The typical response is, "They've got Ebola."

Same in my uni class, haha 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
13 Oct 2014, 9:05 pm #50

(13 Oct 2014, 9:01 pm)Dan The running 'joke' at my school (and others) is when a teacher asks why a student is absent when marking the register... The typical response is, "They've got Ebola."

Same in my uni class, haha 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

13 Oct 2014, 9:06 pm #51
A White Horse walks into a bar...

Barman: Did you know theres a whiskey named after you
Horse: What...Dobbin

Two lumps of puke is walking down the road, on seeing an alleyway suddenly one gets very emotional and starts to cry, his mate asked what was the matter, to which he said 'this brings back memories, I was brought up just down there'

Remember when David and Victoria Beckham had there first child, they named him Brooklyn, as that is where he was concieved, if my folks went down that route I would have been Back Alley Forster

Big Grin
Edited 13 Oct 2014, 9:06 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
13 Oct 2014, 9:06 pm #51

A White Horse walks into a bar...

Barman: Did you know theres a whiskey named after you
Horse: What...Dobbin

Two lumps of puke is walking down the road, on seeing an alleyway suddenly one gets very emotional and starts to cry, his mate asked what was the matter, to which he said 'this brings back memories, I was brought up just down there'

Remember when David and Victoria Beckham had there first child, they named him Brooklyn, as that is where he was concieved, if my folks went down that route I would have been Back Alley Forster

Big Grin

S813 FVK

13 Oct 2014, 9:07 pm #52

Not so much of a problem in that sense for me. Its just people saying that their friends have Ebola and thinking the're cool by saying it - as nasty as this sounds, as soon as it gets over here, i want them to get it. Just to show them that it isn't a subject to make jokes about and it is actually quite devastating...

Really hope i havent just caused some sort of offense to anybody...
Edited 13 Oct 2014, 9:13 pm by S813 FVK.
S813 FVK
13 Oct 2014, 9:07 pm #52

Not so much of a problem in that sense for me. Its just people saying that their friends have Ebola and thinking the're cool by saying it - as nasty as this sounds, as soon as it gets over here, i want them to get it. Just to show them that it isn't a subject to make jokes about and it is actually quite devastating...

Really hope i havent just caused some sort of offense to anybody...

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

13 Oct 2014, 9:11 pm #53
(13 Oct 2014, 9:07 pm)Robert Not so much of a problem in that sense for me. Its just people saying that their friends have Ebola and thinking the're cool by saying it - as nasty as this sounds, as soon as it gets over here, i want them to get it. Just to show them that it isn't a subject to make jokes about and it is actually quite devastating...

I agree with you a bit mate, there is a time and place for some jokes, some are just deemed to be too tasteless and sick...But I am off the opinion if we cant make fun of things then life would be completely miserable...

I personally like a good racist joke, I dont mind jokes about people who have died either, or jokes that are quite sick...
MrFozz
13 Oct 2014, 9:11 pm #53

(13 Oct 2014, 9:07 pm)Robert Not so much of a problem in that sense for me. Its just people saying that their friends have Ebola and thinking the're cool by saying it - as nasty as this sounds, as soon as it gets over here, i want them to get it. Just to show them that it isn't a subject to make jokes about and it is actually quite devastating...

I agree with you a bit mate, there is a time and place for some jokes, some are just deemed to be too tasteless and sick...But I am off the opinion if we cant make fun of things then life would be completely miserable...

I personally like a good racist joke, I dont mind jokes about people who have died either, or jokes that are quite sick...

Michael

13 Oct 2014, 9:11 pm #54

I seen it on the news the other day, they showed a body being carried out and it was a 18 month old baby.
Seems a few people over the USA have got it, it will get here but wont spread like in Africa.
Edited 13 Oct 2014, 9:32 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
13 Oct 2014, 9:11 pm #54

I seen it on the news the other day, they showed a body being carried out and it was a 18 month old baby.
Seems a few people over the USA have got it, it will get here but wont spread like in Africa.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

13 Oct 2014, 9:14 pm #55
(13 Oct 2014, 9:11 pm)Michael I seen it on the news the other day, they showed a body being carried out and it was a 18 month year old baby.

People are panicking just like they did when various strains of flu hit the country...Yes Ebola is dangerous and very deadly, but I think people are going over the top, we are in a country that has much more advanced healthcare than West Africa
MrFozz
13 Oct 2014, 9:14 pm #55

(13 Oct 2014, 9:11 pm)Michael I seen it on the news the other day, they showed a body being carried out and it was a 18 month year old baby.

People are panicking just like they did when various strains of flu hit the country...Yes Ebola is dangerous and very deadly, but I think people are going over the top, we are in a country that has much more advanced healthcare than West Africa

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

18 Oct 2014, 8:12 am #56
A pirate walked into a bar and the bartender said, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened? You look terrible.""What do you mean?" said the pirate, "I feel fine.""What about the wooden leg? You didn't have that before.""Well, we were in a battle and I got hit with a cannon ball, but I'm fine now.""Well, ok, but what about that hook? "What happened to your hand?""We were in another battle. I boarded a ship and got into a sword fight. My hand was cut off. I got fitted with a hook. I'm fine, really.""What about that eye patch?""Oh, one day we were at sea and a flock of birds flew over. I looked up and one of them pooed in my eye.""You're kidding," said the bartender, "you couldn't lose an eye just from some bird poo!!!""It was my first day with the hook." 
MrFozz
18 Oct 2014, 8:12 am #56

A pirate walked into a bar and the bartender said, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened? You look terrible.""What do you mean?" said the pirate, "I feel fine.""What about the wooden leg? You didn't have that before.""Well, we were in a battle and I got hit with a cannon ball, but I'm fine now.""Well, ok, but what about that hook? "What happened to your hand?""We were in another battle. I boarded a ship and got into a sword fight. My hand was cut off. I got fitted with a hook. I'm fine, really.""What about that eye patch?""Oh, one day we were at sea and a flock of birds flew over. I looked up and one of them pooed in my eye.""You're kidding," said the bartender, "you couldn't lose an eye just from some bird poo!!!""It was my first day with the hook." 

Andreos1

03 Nov 2014, 8:24 pm #57
Top tip: If you are getting chased by a police dog, don't go through little tunnels or over see saws
They're trained for that...

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
03 Nov 2014, 8:24 pm #57

Top tip: If you are getting chased by a police dog, don't go through little tunnels or over see saws
They're trained for that...

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

MurdnunoC

03 Nov 2014, 10:00 pm #58
Top Tip:

The Green Cross Code states when crossing a road one should always look left; look right; and look left again.

However, one should disregard that advice when crossing a one-way street.
MurdnunoC
03 Nov 2014, 10:00 pm #58

Top Tip:

The Green Cross Code states when crossing a road one should always look left; look right; and look left again.

However, one should disregard that advice when crossing a one-way street.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

11 Nov 2014, 8:34 am #59
My next door neighbour quizzed me about missing lingerie off her washing line...

I nearly shit her knickers
MrFozz
11 Nov 2014, 8:34 am #59

My next door neighbour quizzed me about missing lingerie off her washing line...

I nearly shit her knickers

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

11 Nov 2014, 8:38 am #60
A German bloke goes through immigration at Warsaw Airport, a customs officer asks 'Occupation', the German replies 'No...just on holiday'
MrFozz
11 Nov 2014, 8:38 am #60

A German bloke goes through immigration at Warsaw Airport, a customs officer asks 'Occupation', the German replies 'No...just on holiday'

Pages (13) Previous 1 2 3 413 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average