Menu

North East Buses The Site News & Site Updates Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dan

Site Administrator

25 Dec 2013, 5:07 pm #1
Forget the Queen's speech... This is better! Wink

It's been a great year for North East Buses!
We've had a number of people leave the community, but we've had a greater number of new arrivals this year and it really has contributed toward's NEB's success as a community for transport enthusiasts in the North East and beyond.
Liam, as the site's founder, has created the framework for many of the features you see on NEB today - and I'd like to thank him for doing so, and for all of his hard work and the dedication towards NEB he has shown.

Next year looks even brighter for NEB.
Our fleet lists will be fully complete with a set of details for the history of each vehicle and photographs for each vehicle too. I expect this will be fully complete by February, with regular updates until then.
Following on from a positive result in a recent poll on the forum, the recreation of the Bygone Era has progressed massively. Most of the coding and "behind the scenes" work is now complete, and Liam is making some final touches to perfect the styling of the page. Content will be added soon after, so that it is ready for release.
Expect to see a few more new features announced later in the year too.

On behalf of the site's forum team; I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year too.
I hope you've all had a really good day, and that Santa has been good to you all.
And most importantly... All the best for 2014.
Dan
25 Dec 2013, 5:07 pm #1

Forget the Queen's speech... This is better! Wink

We've had a number of people leave the community, but we've had a greater number of new arrivals this year and it really has contributed toward's NEB's success as a community for transport enthusiasts in the North East and beyond.
Liam, as the site's founder, has created the framework for many of the features you see on NEB today - and I'd like to thank him for doing so, and for all of his hard work and the dedication towards NEB he has shown.

Our fleet lists will be fully complete with a set of details for the history of each vehicle and photographs for each vehicle too. I expect this will be fully complete by February, with regular updates until then.
Following on from a positive result in a recent poll on the forum, the recreation of the Bygone Era has progressed massively. Most of the coding and "behind the scenes" work is now complete, and Liam is making some final touches to perfect the styling of the page. Content will be added soon after, so that it is ready for release.

On behalf of the site's forum team; I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year too.
I hope you've all had a really good day, and that Santa has been good to you all.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

25 Dec 2013, 5:40 pm #2
(25 Dec 2013, 5:07 pm)Dan Forget the Queen's speech... This is better! Wink

Nice alternate Christmas Message Mate Wink

Merry Christmas
MrFozz
25 Dec 2013, 5:40 pm #2

(25 Dec 2013, 5:07 pm)Dan Forget the Queen's speech... This is better! Wink

Nice alternate Christmas Message Mate Wink

Merry Christmas

Dan

Site Administrator

31 Dec 2013, 11:43 pm #3
Happy New Year, all.
Here's to another year of hints and suggestions as to the future fleet position of our North East operations! Wink

All the best,
Dan
Dan
31 Dec 2013, 11:43 pm #3

Happy New Year, all.
Here's to another year of hints and suggestions as to the future fleet position of our North East operations! Wink

All the best,
Dan

Michael

01 Jan 2014, 12:26 am #4
Happy New Year!!!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
01 Jan 2014, 12:26 am #4

Happy New Year!!!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average