Phoenix Coaches
Is it not there party bus there advertising on facebook
(07/12/2018, 00:52)Jordan2104 Wrote: Is it not there party bus there advertising on facebook

That's on New Years Eve.
Check out my Flickr..... and our group preservation website Tyneside Heritage Vehicles.....
(07/12/2018, 12:38)RBZ 5459 Wrote: That's on New Years Eve.

It's on both - the Boxing Day one is a bit further down their feed on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/phoenixtaxisnor...5768547246
(07/12/2018, 13:54)Dan Wrote: It's on both - the Boxing Day one is a bit further down their feed on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/phoenixtaxisnor...5768547246

Well that's the 20:00 departure anyway, pre-book tickets but public timetable - "Plenty of music and your very own host with complimentary shots to get the party started"..... Turning up for the advertised service as a member of the public onto a bus full of partygoers - not something I would of thought Nexus would promote as a service on their site......... pretty sure it's illegal drinking on public buses, imagine the complaints back to Nexus. 

There's a rabbit off there somewhere.....
Check out my Flickr..... and our group preservation website Tyneside Heritage Vehicles.....
(07/12/2018, 15:30)RBZ 5459 Wrote: Well that's the 20:00 departure anyway, pre-book tickets but public timetable - "Plenty of music and your very own host with complimentary shots to get the party started"..... Turning up for the advertised service as a member of the public onto a bus full of partygoers - not something I would of thought Nexus would promote as a service on their site......... pretty sure it's illegal drinking on public buses, imagine the complaints back to Nexus. 

There's a rabbit off there somewhere.....

Pretty sure anything regarding food and drink on a bus is just down to a bylaw or company policy. In England anyway.
There's the sporting event alcohol ban, but don't think there's anything illegal about drinking on a service bus. 

There's certainly ethics to consider if they're giving away free drink.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Not as handy as I thought then haha
Tom | omnicity4659.co.uk  

Unsurprisingly, it has been removed from the Nexus bus timetable site. Although the original link I posted is still active.
Phoenix have registered Howard Snaith's as their operating centre in Otterburn.

PB1126436 SI PHOENIX COACHES (NE) LTD
Director(s): KENNETH TURNER
NORTHUMBERLAND TAXI & COACH CENTRE, SOUTH ALBION RETAIL
PARK, BLYTH, NE24 5BW
New operating centre: COACH HOUSE, BRIERLEY GARDENS, OTTERBURN,
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NE19 1HB
New authorisation at this operating centre will be: 1 vehicle(s)
Decrease at existing operating centre: 1 ERRINGTON STREET, BLYTH, NE24
4HP
New authorisation at this operating centre will be: 1 vehicle(s)
Transport Manager(s): HUGH MAGILL HURST
Upgrade of Licence from Standard National to Standard International