Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Games

Games

Games

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
Jimmi

11 Sep 2014, 8:46 pm #41
(11 Sep 2014, 8:41 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Would rather play on Fifa if i'm Honest.

I was kidding.

What on earth would that game even entail, would it be a scavenger hunt where you have to find clues as to what the recipe is or do you have to tie her up and imprison her until she reveals the recipe.
Jimmi
11 Sep 2014, 8:46 pm #41

(11 Sep 2014, 8:41 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Would rather play on Fifa if i'm Honest.

I was kidding.

What on earth would that game even entail, would it be a scavenger hunt where you have to find clues as to what the recipe is or do you have to tie her up and imprison her until she reveals the recipe.

DanPicken

Banned

23 Nov 2014, 6:57 pm #42
Just got Euro Truck Simulator 2 for £5.10 on Steam.
DanPicken
23 Nov 2014, 6:57 pm #42

Just got Euro Truck Simulator 2 for £5.10 on Steam.

08 Jul 2016, 8:55 pm #43
I only play OMSI 2, FSX and Train Simulator 2016
NK53 TKT
08 Jul 2016, 8:55 pm #43

I only play OMSI 2, FSX and Train Simulator 2016

08 Jul 2016, 10:40 pm #44
(08 Jul 2016, 8:55 pm)NK53 TKT I only play OMSI 2, FSX and Train Simulator 2016

I'm currently starting a Volvo B7TL Sound Mod for Omsi 2, Hoping to sample a Gemini for sounds to place in Gemini 1 for Omsi 2
There's also a Plaxton President body lurking around waiting to be released on the Dennis Trident, Though once that's released i'll be adding sounds from a B7TL President into it.
Keeps it more realistic and also because the Presidents have a different gearbox setup ( in this example ) to GNE's Gemini's.

Takes a long time to make it though, So I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a good 5 weeks or something.
Edited 08 Jul 2016, 10:41 pm by South Tyne Lad.

My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile
South Tyne Lad
08 Jul 2016, 10:40 pm #44

(08 Jul 2016, 8:55 pm)NK53 TKT I only play OMSI 2, FSX and Train Simulator 2016

I'm currently starting a Volvo B7TL Sound Mod for Omsi 2, Hoping to sample a Gemini for sounds to place in Gemini 1 for Omsi 2
There's also a Plaxton President body lurking around waiting to be released on the Dennis Trident, Though once that's released i'll be adding sounds from a B7TL President into it.
Keeps it more realistic and also because the Presidents have a different gearbox setup ( in this example ) to GNE's Gemini's.

Takes a long time to make it though, So I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a good 5 weeks or something.

My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile

Tom

09 Jul 2016, 9:06 am #45
Out of interest, does anyone else have no clue with OMSI 2? I bought it and gave up before I even started driving. I don't really bother with bus simulators as most of them look crap but OMSI 2 does actually look decent so wouldn't mind giving it a try again if I can find it.
Tom
09 Jul 2016, 9:06 am #45

Out of interest, does anyone else have no clue with OMSI 2? I bought it and gave up before I even started driving. I don't really bother with bus simulators as most of them look crap but OMSI 2 does actually look decent so wouldn't mind giving it a try again if I can find it.

09 Jul 2016, 9:30 am #46
(09 Jul 2016, 9:06 am)Tom Out of interest, does anyone else have no clue with OMSI 2? I bought it and gave up before I even started driving. I don't really bother with bus simulators as most of them look crap but OMSI 2 does actually look decent so wouldn't mind giving it a try again if I can find it.

OMSI 2 is a fantastic game. There are now so many buses and maps that are released everywhere, from Bath to Poland. The buses are great too, there's loads of different types of Citaro, Solaris, B9TLs and much more. The realism is fantastic but if you do bother to get back into it, I would consider purchasing a Logitech wheel as I have played OMSI with the mouse/keyboard before and it's no where near as fun when with a steering wheel and pedals. There are also payware addons available like Hamburg, Vienna, Chicago, Gladbeck and even a London map in construction, with around 20 drivable lines and an NBFL and a left path Citaro/Citaro G

There's a huge map in construction set in Totnes/Paington, and some of the photos look fantastic. There aren't many left path maps out but the UKDT (UK Driving Team) have made a fantastic effort with making authentic British maps.

Sorry if I'm rambling on, I was just surprised to hear that when talking to a few members of this forum in person they had never even heard of OMSI before.
Edited 09 Jul 2016, 9:31 am by Jackamcardle.
Jackamcardle
09 Jul 2016, 9:30 am #46

(09 Jul 2016, 9:06 am)Tom Out of interest, does anyone else have no clue with OMSI 2? I bought it and gave up before I even started driving. I don't really bother with bus simulators as most of them look crap but OMSI 2 does actually look decent so wouldn't mind giving it a try again if I can find it.

OMSI 2 is a fantastic game. There are now so many buses and maps that are released everywhere, from Bath to Poland. The buses are great too, there's loads of different types of Citaro, Solaris, B9TLs and much more. The realism is fantastic but if you do bother to get back into it, I would consider purchasing a Logitech wheel as I have played OMSI with the mouse/keyboard before and it's no where near as fun when with a steering wheel and pedals. There are also payware addons available like Hamburg, Vienna, Chicago, Gladbeck and even a London map in construction, with around 20 drivable lines and an NBFL and a left path Citaro/Citaro G

There's a huge map in construction set in Totnes/Paington, and some of the photos look fantastic. There aren't many left path maps out but the UKDT (UK Driving Team) have made a fantastic effort with making authentic British maps.

Sorry if I'm rambling on, I was just surprised to hear that when talking to a few members of this forum in person they had never even heard of OMSI before.

Tom

09 Jul 2016, 9:43 am #47
(09 Jul 2016, 9:30 am)Jackamcardle OMSI 2 is a fantastic game. There are now so many buses and maps that are released everywhere, from Bath to Poland. The buses are great too, there's loads of different types of Citaro, Solaris, B9TLs and much more. The realism is fantastic but if you do bother to get back into it, I would consider purchasing a Logitech wheel as I have played OMSI with the mouse/keyboard before and it's no where near as fun when with a steering wheel and pedals. There are also payware addons available like Hamburg, Vienna, Chicago, Gladbeck and even a London map in construction, with around 20 drivable lines and an NBFL and a left path Citaro/Citaro G

Yeah it seems like a great game and plenty of models/maps too which is good, however I just had no idea what I was doing. There is no tutorial or anything when it first comes on so I didn't know what to do.

I might try it again to be honest especially the British maps.
Tom
09 Jul 2016, 9:43 am #47

(09 Jul 2016, 9:30 am)Jackamcardle OMSI 2 is a fantastic game. There are now so many buses and maps that are released everywhere, from Bath to Poland. The buses are great too, there's loads of different types of Citaro, Solaris, B9TLs and much more. The realism is fantastic but if you do bother to get back into it, I would consider purchasing a Logitech wheel as I have played OMSI with the mouse/keyboard before and it's no where near as fun when with a steering wheel and pedals. There are also payware addons available like Hamburg, Vienna, Chicago, Gladbeck and even a London map in construction, with around 20 drivable lines and an NBFL and a left path Citaro/Citaro G

Yeah it seems like a great game and plenty of models/maps too which is good, however I just had no idea what I was doing. There is no tutorial or anything when it first comes on so I didn't know what to do.

I might try it again to be honest especially the British maps.

Michael

10 Jul 2016, 4:18 pm #48
(09 Jul 2016, 5:31 pm)Adrian If anyone is after a game where you build the infrastructure, try Cities in Motion 2 or Cities: Skylines. I haven't got the latter, as my graphics card isn't supported, but CIM 2 is quite good.

I have the first one too both really good games.

Anyone seen this "Pokemon Go", which has been released in the USA and a few other countries... Its taking the internet by storm.

Least its getting people to go outside

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
10 Jul 2016, 4:18 pm #48

(09 Jul 2016, 5:31 pm)Adrian If anyone is after a game where you build the infrastructure, try Cities in Motion 2 or Cities: Skylines. I haven't got the latter, as my graphics card isn't supported, but CIM 2 is quite good.

I have the first one too both really good games.

Anyone seen this "Pokemon Go", which has been released in the USA and a few other countries... Its taking the internet by storm.

Least its getting people to go outside

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Adrian

09 Nov 2016, 9:34 pm #49
Pokemon Go discussion shifted to it's own thread - http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/showth...p?tid=1899

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
09 Nov 2016, 9:34 pm #49

Pokemon Go discussion shifted to it's own thread - http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/showth...p?tid=1899

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Michael

04 Dec 2016, 10:31 am #50
Playstation made some announcements yesterday at Playstation experience: All Playstation exclusives.....

Uncharted 4: The Lost Legacy. The stars are Chloe Frazier and Nadine Ross.

The Last of Us Part 2 is confirmed. Ellie is back; apparently so is Joel.

Crash Bandicoot is remastered in the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, coming next year. (First 3 games)

More games here: http://www.polygon.com/2016/12/3/1383008...s-trailers

R.I.P my wallet
Edited 04 Dec 2016, 11:23 am by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
04 Dec 2016, 10:31 am #50

Playstation made some announcements yesterday at Playstation experience: All Playstation exclusives.....

Uncharted 4: The Lost Legacy. The stars are Chloe Frazier and Nadine Ross.

The Last of Us Part 2 is confirmed. Ellie is back; apparently so is Joel.

Crash Bandicoot is remastered in the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, coming next year. (First 3 games)

More games here: http://www.polygon.com/2016/12/3/1383008...s-trailers

R.I.P my wallet

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Alex86

Unregistered

05 Dec 2016, 8:30 am #51
Crash is back! I know that they originally announced it on E3 but I was so worried that it will be quite bad. However, after the gameplay videos I know that it will be very, very good and I will definitely buy it on day 1. It looks like they just improved the graphic and that's it. Perfect! Smile
Alex86
05 Dec 2016, 8:30 am #51

Crash is back! I know that they originally announced it on E3 but I was so worried that it will be quite bad. However, after the gameplay videos I know that it will be very, very good and I will definitely buy it on day 1. It looks like they just improved the graphic and that's it. Perfect! Smile

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average