Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Local Bus Events Kirkby Stephen Rally 2014

Kirkby Stephen Rally 2014

Kirkby Stephen Rally 2014

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

17 Apr 2014, 7:35 pm #1
I can't see that it's been mentioned on here so apologies if it has, but I have organised a bus to go from Teesside and South Durham to Kirkby Stephen this Sunday.

I had initially hoped to be using the Leyland Leopard that Stagecarriage have recently acquired but unfortunately the gremlins have been and we are now travelling in their Dennis Condor.

Fares are £10 per person. Pick ups are as follows;

Middlesbrough BBC 0830
Stockton High Street South (Stagecoach Office) 0840
Darlington Tubwell Row/Stonebridge 0900
Darlington Bondgate 0905
Shildon Byerley Road Hippodrome 0925
Bishop Auckland Market Place 0940 (guaranteed connection from X21)

There is ample free parking in Bishop Auckland on North Bondgate (next to the former OK depot). We will be leaving Kirkby at approximately 1630. Please contact me to hold a seat by private message on here or email stueybish@yahoo.co.uk

....and now you all know who I am Smile

Stu
stueybish
17 Apr 2014, 7:35 pm #1

I can't see that it's been mentioned on here so apologies if it has, but I have organised a bus to go from Teesside and South Durham to Kirkby Stephen this Sunday.

I had initially hoped to be using the Leyland Leopard that Stagecarriage have recently acquired but unfortunately the gremlins have been and we are now travelling in their Dennis Condor.

Fares are £10 per person. Pick ups are as follows;

Middlesbrough BBC 0830
Stockton High Street South (Stagecoach Office) 0840
Darlington Tubwell Row/Stonebridge 0900
Darlington Bondgate 0905
Shildon Byerley Road Hippodrome 0925
Bishop Auckland Market Place 0940 (guaranteed connection from X21)

There is ample free parking in Bishop Auckland on North Bondgate (next to the former OK depot). We will be leaving Kirkby at approximately 1630. Please contact me to hold a seat by private message on here or email stueybish@yahoo.co.uk

....and now you all know who I am Smile

Stu

Dan

Site Administrator

17 Apr 2014, 7:37 pm #2
Mentioned it on the NEB Day Trips thread. Originally posted it when I mentioned it to you on Facebook, if memory serves! Also on our calendar... Not sure if it's helped or not, but I've certainly spread the word on here! Tongue
Dan
17 Apr 2014, 7:37 pm #2

Mentioned it on the NEB Day Trips thread. Originally posted it when I mentioned it to you on Facebook, if memory serves! Also on our calendar... Not sure if it's helped or not, but I've certainly spread the word on here! Tongue

17 Apr 2014, 7:45 pm #3
(17 Apr 2014, 7:37 pm)Dan Mentioned it on the NEB Day Trips thread. Originally posted it when I mentioned it to you on Facebook, if memory serves! Also on our calendar... Not sure if it's helped or not, but I've certainly spread the word on here! Tongue

Great stuff - obviously I have loads more seats to fill now.....!
stueybish
17 Apr 2014, 7:45 pm #3

(17 Apr 2014, 7:37 pm)Dan Mentioned it on the NEB Day Trips thread. Originally posted it when I mentioned it to you on Facebook, if memory serves! Also on our calendar... Not sure if it's helped or not, but I've certainly spread the word on here! Tongue

Great stuff - obviously I have loads more seats to fill now.....!

Adrian

18 Apr 2014, 8:14 pm #4
(17 Apr 2014, 7:45 pm)RGR756V Great stuff - obviously I have loads more seats to fill now.....!

Would have loved to attend (and did plan to), but unfortunately work commitments get to spoil my fun. Sad hope it's a good day for everyone that does attend though.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
18 Apr 2014, 8:14 pm #4

(17 Apr 2014, 7:45 pm)RGR756V Great stuff - obviously I have loads more seats to fill now.....!

Would have loved to attend (and did plan to), but unfortunately work commitments get to spoil my fun. Sad hope it's a good day for everyone that does attend though.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Andreos1

19 Apr 2014, 3:47 pm #5
Drove through earlier on and it was absolutely heaving.

The queues for the old buses were a mile long at the various bus stops which had been errected and the traffic was very heavy.

Lots to see/do though.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
19 Apr 2014, 3:47 pm #5

Drove through earlier on and it was absolutely heaving.

The queues for the old buses were a mile long at the various bus stops which had been errected and the traffic was very heavy.

Lots to see/do though.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

mrnut85

21 Apr 2014, 2:27 pm #6
Anyone manage to get to the rally
mrnut85
21 Apr 2014, 2:27 pm #6

Anyone manage to get to the rally

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average