North East Buses

Full Version: NEB Challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(21 Jul 2014, 2:48 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]I'll definatley be able to do that. It'll get me out of my parents hair for a day while they pack Big Grin

Great.
I think it will be anywhere in GNE territory though.
(21 Jul 2014, 2:34 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Aye that's a good idea - we'll go with that then. Tickets would be fine if buying singles too.
When are you free mate?
Diary is pretty full with work commitments for the next month or so. Meaning only Saturdays for me I'm afraid.
So, just so we've got a rough head count of how many participants, can you PM me and tell me if you're in or not?

Also, if you've got any questions that your not sure on, ask me.
It's a no for me unfortunately.
Have you confirmed a date yet..? If it's the 4th then it's a no for me.
(22 Jul 2014, 8:48 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Have you confirmed a date yet..? If it's the 4th then it's a no for me.

Yeah, it looks like that. Shame....hopefully there are a few who can.
(22 Jul 2014, 8:51 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Yeah, it looks like that. Shame....hopefully there are a few who can.

I don't see why we can put it later on? How about 26th August?
(22 Jul 2014, 8:54 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]I don't see why we can put it later on? How about 26th August?

Could definatley work, will anyone be available for the 26th?
(22 Jul 2014, 8:55 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Could definatley work, will anyone be available for the 26th?

As long as it's not the bank holiday weekend when I'm away it's fine.
(22 Jul 2014, 8:54 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]I don't see why we can put it later on? How about 26th August?

Don't change the dates just to suit a few people - you will still be trying to arrange something by Christmas if you do.
There is always a date that someone can't do.

Go with the date you had in mind and if people want to do it and can do it, pretty sure they will.

If the don't or can't, then that isn't your problem.
Yea exactly. You'll never be able to accommodate everyone.
(22 Jul 2014, 9:01 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Yea exactly. You'll never be able to accommodate everyone.

Good point - that's only 2 down, still a good few left.
Alright, so far we've got the following;

Marcus
Tom
danpick
Dan (?)

Anymore?
(23 Jul 2014, 3:45 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Alright, so far we've got the following;

Marcus
Tom
danpick

Anymore?
I should be able to but don't want to commit to it just in case something crops up.
(23 Jul 2014, 4:20 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]I should be able to but don't want to commit to it just in case something crops up.

That's fine, Dan Smile

I'll put you down anyway though, yeah? Then if you can't, I'll just remove you from the list.
Anyone else in, the date is Monday 4th August?
Not for me, either - weekends are best as I can't really take many days off work for the next few months.

I would have been for the T&W zone only rule too btw...
For me... Arriva Redcar, Stockton, Or Whitby depots... If Loftus depot was still open I'd go there.. No question about it.. Wouldn't mind working for Skelton or Coatham coaches neither.... Got four years until I can be a bus driver... But I'll be applying to be a Driver on one of the three Teesside depots Big Grin
Do we get any points for getting 9120.
(02 Aug 2014, 3:18 pm)danpick wrote [ -> ]Do we get any points for getting 9120.

Yes, I'd day 3 points, as it's pretty easy to get a hold of.
Pages: 1 2 3 4