North East Buses

Full Version: Trespassing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(15 Nov 2013, 10:31 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]I wasn't talking about you taking the photograph, but the enthusiast who you pictured in your photograph (hence 'this photo shows').

I would say that's a Bus Driver Daniel as you can see the Old Red Case they used to carry about when going to change Drivers, Plus the Clothing is big give away I think.
Definatley the driver. It was a regular occurance for drivers to stand at that location when the section of pavement was still there.
(14 Nov 2013, 11:13 pm)stagecoachbusdepot wrote [ -> ]This is a better shot of it

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77351420@N04/10855369733/

The side looks good but the lack of anything on the front panel or the bit of it that bends round to the front side makes it look like they missed a bit!

The front is yet to be completed!
(15 Nov 2013, 9:23 am)GMitchelhill wrote [ -> ]There probably wouldn't be so much of an issue with Bazzas photo if he had used the proper crossing point. But I was informed by a driver that he darted accross the road right in front of the bus he was driving. Said driver also said the GNE Health and Safety representitive was going to have words with Bazza whom quickly scarpered when he saw the guy approaching him.

A GNE Health and Safety rep is nothing more than a workplace safety rep. They have no authority over a member of the public, and it's not their place to confront someone. Anything like that should be reported to Nexus. This is what leads to people like the person you've mentioned making complaints and I'd hate to think someone would be daft enough to put themselves in that position.
I think the demonisation of Bazza has to stop, I am not defending his actions whatsoever(I have been critical of him myself), I strongly condemn the way he gets some of his photos, trespassing is against the law and running across bus stations to get a good shot is downright stupid and dangerous and if he gets nicked or run over, there is only one person to blame, himself...

As for things like reporting drivers for whatever and trying to get them sacked, I agree with Mr Mitchellhill, that is downright sneaky and sly, lower than a rattlesnakes arse, no call for it without a bloody good reason.

However, I think it has been made plain in the past that Baz has learning disabilities, probably somewhere on the autism spectrum and I think we can figure out that he may have a different concept on things to the rest of us, what we see as criticism, even if it comes across as harsh, he sees as bullying, unfortunately I dont think anyone anytime soon will be able to help him figure that out...

I have said it before, I will say it again, deep down in Bazza, there is something good, I dont see anything in him that is evil and one thing is clear, the kid loves his buses, maybes a little too much when we have seen the lengths he goes to to get the picture, and I genuinely dread the day either he gets hurt or someone else does because of his actions
(16 Nov 2013, 2:16 am)fozzovmurton wrote [ -> ]I think the demonisation of Bazza has to stop, I am not defending his actions whatsoever(I have been critical of him myself), I strongly condemn the way he gets some of his photos, trespassing is against the law and running across bus stations to get a good shot is downright stupid and dangerous and if he gets nicked or run over, there is only one person to blame, himself...

As for things like reporting drivers for whatever and trying to get them sacked, I agree with Mr Mitchellhill, that is downright sneaky and sly, lower than a rattlesnakes arse, no call for it without a bloody good reason.

However, I think it has been made plain in the past that Baz has learning disabilities, probably somewhere on the autism spectrum and I think we can figure out that he may have a different concept on things to the rest of us, what we see as criticism, even if it comes across as harsh, he sees as bullying, unfortunately I dont think anyone anytime soon will be able to help him figure that out...

I have said it before, I will say it again, deep down in Bazza, there is something good, I dont see anything in him that is evil and one thing is clear, the kid loves his buses, maybes a little too much when we have seen the lengths he goes to to get the picture, and I genuinely dread the day either he gets hurt or someone else does because of his actions

Whilst I agree with you to a point, the lad doesn't seem to do himself any favours.
I don't know him personally - but have heard a lot of him and unless Nexus or GNE act, then as you say, it could end badly.

People sitting slagging him off on here, doesn't help him or anyone else.

However, @sibbers85 from Real Radio has a photo on his twitter feed of the first contestant in 'toot for the route' of Barry standing with his frisbee and horn.
Having heard how much Bazza hates being called Barry, I wonder if Sibbers knows about him too?
(16 Nov 2013, 1:58 pm)andreos1 wrote [ -> ]7
Whilst I agree with you to a point, the lad doesn't seem to do himself any favours.
I don't know him personally - but have heard a lot of him and unless Nexus or GNE act, then as you say, it coul0* ((,,? (??
, (*)'! "? ?,' !' ):?: (^....,d end badly.

People sitting slagging him off on here, doesn't help him or anyone else.

However, @sibbers85 from Real Radio has a photo on his twitter feed of the first contestant in 'toot for the route' of Barry standing with his frisbee and horn.
Having heard how much Bazza hates being called Barry, I wonder if Sibbers knows about him too?

I know him, sort of, met him at Park Lane last June and again this at the MetroCentre Rally

, while he was a good lad with me, very talkative, quite chirpy and his love for the hobby shone right, I am only speaking for myself, but I dont think must people would know
I have bumped into Bazza on Numerous Occasions over the Past 10 Months since I met him on a Freezing Cold Snow Hit Day in Stanley whilst waiting for the Versa Demo 9133 back in January. I have had no problems with him Personally as Fozza said he always Talkative and rather Enthusiastic when it comes to Buses which I can understand as I been the same since I was 4 Years Old.

Obviously I haven't gone to the extent Bazza has by going to Depots and into Out of Bound Areas of a Bus Station to get photo which he could of got from the Pavement, Like I said Yesterday and other Members have since, I think people need to back off and leave him alone, As it isn't helping either way, from my point of view it's making the Situation even worse than it already is.

Now I think after talking to the Gateshead Bus Station Manager and the GNE Health and Safety Rep whilst taking a few photos in Gateshead Yesterday of the Citylink Versa, I was firmly warned not to go on the roads after Thursdays Incident and I think other Enthusiasts should take note of this, as looks like Nexus are clamping down. Now I Nexus should come down on Bazza like a ton of bricks as he now done it on Numerous Occasions and got away with it as he has done a runner and I have witnessed him do it at Park Lane on few Occasions also, whilst myself (Yesterday) and other Enthusiasts get the Brunt of it which I think is unfair to be honest, as most of us do actually follow the Rules to some extent. Myself i'll take photos in a Safe Location of the Bus Station.

Next to the 58 Stand
http://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarkey/10874549915/

Next to the Blaydon Racers/Quaylink Stand
http://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarkey/10839206856/

Across from the 58 Stand next to the Traffic Lights
http://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarkey/10823315573/

Entrance from Jackson/High Street West
http://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarkey/10811305335/

I am no saint I have on a few occasions took a few photos in the middle of the road, but only when it is safe to do so, not when there has been 4 or 5 Buses coming towards me. But I am not the only one who has done this either.
(16 Nov 2013, 5:34 pm)Adam Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Now I think after talking to the Gateshead Bus Station Manager and the GNE Health and Safety Rep whilst taking a few photos in Gateshead Yesterday of the Citylink Versa, I was firmly warned not to go on the roads after Thursdays Incident and I think other Enthusiasts should take note of this, as looks like Nexus are clamping down.

Interesting. Would have been half expecting for the bus station manager to turn around to say no photographing in Nexus bus stations. But.... I'm guessing this may depend on what staff are on duty or who you are. Or probably how you are going about photographing. I'm sure they would tell you to stop if you were jumping out on the roads.
(16 Nov 2013, 5:34 pm)Adam Malarkey wrote [ -> ]I have bumped into Bazza on Numerous Occasions over the Past 10 Months since I met him on a Freezing Cold Snow Hit Day in Stanley whilst waiting for the Versa Demo 9133 back in January. I have had no problems with him Personally as Fozza said he always Talkative and rather Enthusiastic when it comes to Buses which I can understand as I been the same since I was 4 Years Old.

Obviously I haven't gone to the extent Bazza has by going to Depots and into Out of Bound Areas of a Bus Station to get photo which he could of got from the Pavement, Like I said Yesterday and other Members have since, I think people need to back off and leave him alone, As it isn't helping either way, from my point of view it's making the Situation even worse than it already is.

Now I think after talking to the Gateshead Bus Station Manager and the GNE Health and Safety Rep whilst taking a few photos in Gateshead Yesterday of the Citylink Versa, I was firmly warned not to go on the roads after Thursdays Incident and I think other Enthusiasts should take note of this, as looks like Nexus are clamping down. Now I Nexus should come down on Bazza like a ton of bricks as he now done it on Numerous Occasions and got away with it as he has done a runner and I have witnessed him do it at Park Lane on few Occasions also, whilst myself (Yesterday) and other Enthusiasts get the Brunt of it which I think is unfair to be honest, as most of us do actually follow the Rules to some extent. Myself i'll take photos in a Safe Location of the Bus Station.

Next to the 58 Stand
http://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarkey/10874549915/

Next to the Blaydon Racers/Quaylink Stand
http://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarkey/10839206856/

Across from the 58 Stand next to the Traffic Lights
http://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarkey/10823315573/

Entrance from Jackson/High Street West
http://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarkey/10811305335/

I am no saint I have on a few occasions took a few photos in the middle of the road, but only when it is safe to do so, not when there has been 4 or 5 Buses coming towards me. But I am not the only one who has done this either.

None of us are saints, I am certainly not, I am like a kid sometimes, I like to take a crafty photo in a place where I should not, if I see something in, say, Park Lane, I will quickly whip my phone out, but like a kid, it is because we know we are ultimately not supposed to, I myself have been ticked off for taking pics there when I first started about 3/4 years ago, but these days find I dont get bothered as long as I keep myself to myself and not bother anybody, then I am left alone, as long as I am just off a bus station

This thread has made one thing clear, it has scapegoated one person for everything that is bad in bus-enthusiasm, 1 individual is picked out for it all, and I dont think that is fair, pick up on it, yes, but do we really need to go into what I feel is character assassination, Bazza firmly has hold of his own rope, should we really be tightening it for him, he is doing that himself, he does need to learn a lesson and it seems it may only be harsh when he finally learns.

As for the trespassing, GNE have in a way brought it on themselves, they need to sit down and start dealing with the incidents at Saltmeadows, they need to either up there security or look at using more CCTV and when an offender is identified, throw the book at them and it known that at all times there will be a zero tolerance policy will be in place with the full weight of the law behind them, same with Nexus in Bus Stations
It would appear judging by this post on GNE's Facebook Page about the Citylink Versas, that Bazza was at Gateshead Interchange again Yesterday. I Nexus should file a Restraining Order against him which will prevent him taking photos in any Bus Station in Tyne and Wear, if caught taking a Photo he has to pay an Automatic Fine. Now some may find this suggestion very harsh towards Bazza, but the only thing I can think of that'll stop him from breaking the Rules and getting away with it over and over again, whilst other Enthusiasts take the Brunt of it.

[attachment=4974]
(17 Nov 2013, 11:17 am)Adam Malarkey wrote [ -> ]It would appear judging by this post on GNE's Facebook Page about the Citylink Versas, that Bazza was at Gateshead Interchange again Yesterday. I Nexus should file a Restraining Order against him which will prevent him taking photos in any Bus Station in Tyne and Wear, if caught taking a Photo he has to pay an Automatic Fine. Now some may find this suggestion very harsh towards Bazza, but the only thing I can think of that'll stop him from breaking the Rules and getting away with it over and over again, whilst other Enthusiasts take the Brunt of it.

How old is the lad?
Is he over 18 or under?
Obviously depending on his age, the potential restrictions or actions laid out by Nexus or the operators will be different.
(17 Nov 2013, 11:23 am)andreos1 wrote [ -> ]How old is the lad?
Is he over 18 or under?
Obviously depending on his age, the potential restrictions or actions laid out by Nexus or the operators will be different.

He's 23, well that's what he told me anyways
They won't because it's his human rights...

I agree, even though i have nothing against him and i personally don't go out taking pictures of buses, i agree something needs to be done.
(17 Nov 2013, 11:17 am)Adam Malarkey wrote [ -> ]It would appear judging by this post on GNE's Facebook Page about the Citylink Versas, that Bazza was at Gateshead Interchange again Yesterday. I Nexus should file a Restraining Order against him which will prevent him taking photos in any Bus Station in Tyne and Wear, if caught taking a Photo he has to pay an Automatic Fine. Now some may find this suggestion very harsh towards Bazza, but the only thing I can think of that'll stop him from breaking the Rules and getting away with it over and over again, whilst other Enthusiasts take the Brunt of it.

Put him up in front of the beak and slap an asbo on him with some proper restrictions, i.e.

1. Stay away from Saltmeadows at least, a few hundred yards
2. Absolutely no photos in any bus station

Or

An 80 notes fixed penalty

(17 Nov 2013, 11:32 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]They won't because it's his human rights...

I agree, even though i have nothing against him and i personally don't go out taking pictures of buses, i agree something needs to be done.

What human rights would breached??? The fact he wouldn't be allowed to take photos in a bus station? That is not a right and could be done as he is putting others at risk as well as himself and it is prohibited in the first place
(19 Dec 2013, 5:33 pm)Liam wrote [ -> ]Drunk man rolling into Saltmeadows today! Nice to see the 'no entry' signs being completely ignored once more, in favour of a photograph of the 3 B9s lined up.

lmao
(19 Dec 2013, 5:33 pm)Liam wrote [ -> ]Drunk man rolling into Saltmeadows today! Nice to see the 'no entry' signs being completely ignored once more, in favour of a photograph of the 3 B9s lined up.

Completely baffles me why he felt the need to go inside of the depot to achieve the photograph, when the photograph could be achieved from outside of the depot (although admittedly with a car in-shot also).

I must say Liam, I'm loving your signature. Wink

FTAO: Gary M -
'Drunk man' is the man who you previously described. Keith someone, iirc.
I'm afraid I have some great news that'll put a smile of the face of every Bus Enthusiast in Tyne and Wear.

After getting caught taking a photo on the sly in Park Lane of the New B9's on the 56, I was told a little wee story about certain Bus Enthusiast that everyone loves to Hate, which occurred on 2 Separate Occasions over past week or 2.

From what the Station Manager told me whilst telling me off, Nexus have decided to "Spoiler Alert" Officially Ban "Bazza" from taking any photos at any Bus Station which is owned by Nexus, This after Bazza on more than Occasion went out into the Middle Island to take Photos in Park Lane despite being told not to do so beforehand. Bazza then on both Occasions apparently "Blew a Gasket" at the Nexus Staff who were Managing the Station on those 2 separate Days.

I was told that Bazza should receive a Letter through the Post in the next Week or so, if he hasn't already and the Ban will come into affect Immediately, I then asked if at any point did the Nexus Staff insult him by calling him "Barry", To which the Station Manager replied "Yes as that's his Name", I then said that's why he kicked off, as we all know he hates been called "Barry", To which I got a Confused look and a Simple Reply of, Just make sure in Future when you take Photos that is no Nexus Staff about otherwise write a Letter for Permission to do so, then the bloke walked away.

Furthermore I am Curious as to whether this Ban for Bazza means that he is unable to then get a Bus from Park Lane/Gateshead etc as well as been unable to take Photos, Surely if he Banned then he is Unable to use the Bus Station altogether.

I thought I would just make sure Everyone was made aware in case anyone else gets a Ban or Something by Nexus for Taking Photos etc. At least something has finally been done about Bazza. Hopefully he takes it Seriously and Doesn't step foot on Nexus Property to take Photos.
(09 Jan 2014, 5:42 pm)Adam Malarkey wrote [ -> ]I'm afraid I have some great news that'll put a smile of the face of every Bus Enthusiast in Tyne and Wear.

After getting caught taking a photo on the sly in Park Lane of the New B9's on the 56, I was told a little wee story about certain Bus Enthusiast that everyone loves to Hate, which occurred on 2 Separate Occasions over past week or 2.

From what the Station Manager told me whilst telling me off, Nexus have decided to "Spoiler Alert" Officially Ban "Bazza" from taking any photos at any Bus Station which is owned by Nexus, This after Bazza on more than Occasion went out into the Middle Island to take Photos in Park Lane despite being told not to do so beforehand. Bazza then on both Occasions apparently "Blew a Gasket" at the Nexus Staff who were Managing the Station on those 2 separate Days.

I was told that Bazza should receive a Letter through the Post in the next Week or so, if he hasn't already and the Ban will come into affect Immediately, I then asked if at any point did the Nexus Staff insult him by calling him "Barry", To which the Station Manager replied "Yes as that's his Name", I then said that's why he kicked off, as we all know he hates been called "Barry", To which I got a Confused look and a Simple Reply of, Just make sure in Future when you take Photos that is no Nexus Staff about otherwise write a Letter for Permission to do so, then the bloke walked away.

Furthermore I am Curious as to whether this Ban for Bazza means that he is unable to then get a Bus from Park Lane/Gateshead etc as well as been unable to take Photos, Surely if he Banned then he is Unable to use the Bus Station altogether.

I thought I would just make sure Everyone was made aware in case anyone else gets a Ban or Something by Nexus for Taking Photos etc. At least something has finally been done about Bazza. Hopefully he takes it Seriously and Doesn't step foot on Nexus Property to take Photos.

Bet he'll be happy with that lol - And I'm not going to me taking as many photos in the bus stations from now, as it makes my photos a bit repetitive and boring.
(09 Jan 2014, 5:59 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Bet he'll be happy with that lol - And I'm not going to me taking as many photos in the bus stations from now, as it makes my photos a bit repetitive and boring.

I reckon he'll be Crying about and will no doubt send a Letter to Nexus back full of lies about what had occurred, As for Photos I am doing the Same as I take for too many Near a Bus Station, Like with my FAB56 Photos Today, I took 3 or 4 in Park Lane at Various Spots, then the other 6 at Different Locations around Sunderland, a few of which have came out Perfectly, Just about to upload them Now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19