North East Buses

Full Version: FA Peoples Cup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought I would create a new thread instead of posting it in football, as it is not about organised football...

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/get-inspired/30657513

It is the FA Peoples Cup, has anyone noticed the advert for it on football over the weekend...It is a 5-a-side tournament for anybody who is not a professional footballer, anyone can enter, even if you aint played footy in your life...

Just wondering would anyone be interested in setting up an NEB team for a laugh Big Grin
(25 Jan 2015, 6:48 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Thought I would create a new thread instead of posting it in football, as it is not about organised football...

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/get-inspired/30657513

It is the FA Peoples Cup, has anyone noticed the advert for it on football over the weekend...It is a 5-a-side tournament for anybody who is not a professional footballer, anyone can enter, even if you aint played footy in your life...

Just wondering would anyone be interested in setting up an NEB team for a laugh Big Grin
I would play if,

A). I was physically able to do so but since having Eye Surgery in May 2014 I am unable to do so unless I want to risk my future health, basically if get hit in the face with the Ball or get copped by a swinging arm then I could end up blind depending on how hard I get hit.

B). If I was in a lot better shape fitness wise than I am now and didnt the above preventing me I would.
(25 Jan 2015, 6:56 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]I would play if,

A). I was physically able to do so but since having Eye Surgery in May 2014 I am unable to do so unless I want to risk my future health, basically if get hit in the face with the Ball or get copped by a swinging arm then I could end up blind depending on how hard I get hit.

B). If I was in a lot better shape fitness wise than I am now and didnt the above preventing me I would.
I would not want you risking your health for a game of football, it is more important you get your problems dealt with...

Anyone else fancy it...Dont know if I would want to play, I just want to find the team Big Grin

FAO Marcus, express your interest, you may learn something about footy
(25 Jan 2015, 7:16 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]I would not want you risking your health for a game of football, it is more important you get your problems dealt with...

Anyone else fancy it...Dont know if I would want to play, I just want to find the team Big Grin

FAO Marcus, express your interest, you may learn something about footy
Just had a thought I could see if I could a Protective Mask to wear like Nicolas Bendtner did along with many other players who have in the past.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17298433
Well...

I have registered with the FA to take part in the peoples cup and although waiting to hear from Goals Sunderland, I have a date and time of 22nd Feb 2pm at Goals Sunderland, Durham Road...Think it is at Sunderland College...I have registered in the Adult Male Age-Range(16-35)

Up to now, Me and my mate are in, gonna ask people at Church on Sunday, I need 7 all together, I dont intend to play if I can help it, I intend to be a substitute Big Grin

But if anyone is interested let me know
I would if I was over 16.
(30 Jan 2015, 4:03 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]I would if I was over 16.
You should create a team mate, there are 2 age-restricted tournaments

U-13 and U-16
(30 Jan 2015, 11:43 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Well...

I have registered with the FA to take part in the peoples cup and although waiting to hear from Goals Sunderland, I have a date and time of 22nd Feb 2pm at Goals Sunderland, Durham Road...Think it is at Sunderland College...I have registered in the Adult Male Age-Range(16-35)

Up to now, Me and my mate are in, gonna ask people at Church on Sunday, I need 7 all together, I dont intend to play if I can help it, I intend to be a substitute Big Grin

But if anyone is interested let me know

I would play if you are looking for people.
(31 Jan 2015, 1:07 am)neilwatson wrote [ -> ]I would play if you are looking for people.
I will PM you on Sunday or Monday mate
(31 Jan 2015, 1:08 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]I will PM you on Sunday or Monday mate

Thanks Mr Fozz