North East Buses

Full Version: Model Bus and Train Layouts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm building a bus layout on my floor (can't afford a table), I'll publish photos of my progress on here later in the week. I might consider adding a depot and a railway (already have a Northern Pacer).

If you have or are considering building a layout please add below.

Admin: You may move or merge this thread if required.
(01 Feb 2015, 4:55 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]I'm building a bus layout on my floor (can't afford a table), I'll publish photos of my progress on here later in the week. I might consider adding a depot and a railway (already have a Northern Pacer).

If you have or are considering building a layout please add below.

Admin: You may move or merge this thread if required.
Does the bairns toy railway count?

Got tunnels, bridges, junctions, a turntable, sidings, engine shed, a couple of stations...

We tend to just make a new design every so often
(01 Feb 2015, 5:47 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Does the bairns toy railway count?

Got tunnels, bridges, junctions, a turntable, sidings, engine shed, a couple of stations...

We tend to just make a new design every so often

Yeah, that'll be fine. No-FPF-related items in there, is there?
(01 Feb 2015, 6:39 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]Yeah, that'll be fine. No-FPF-related items in there, is there?

Despite getting in touch with Brio, they have started to ignore my repeated requests to design a replica of Fencehouses Station and signal box.
(01 Feb 2015, 9:11 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Despite getting in touch with Brio, they have started to ignore my repeated requests to design a replica of Fencehouses Station and signal box.

They probably seen Fozz's video... Big Grin