North East Buses

Full Version: Rush hour crush
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was reading Metro earlier and got me thinking about any crushes we see on our travels.

Got one that I have seen twice this week and I certainly do, have that rush hour crush.
Same bus on an evening on both occasions.

Anyone else?
(17 Apr 2015, 4:19 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]I was reading Metro earlier and got me thinking about any crushes we see on our travels.

Got one that I have seen twice this week and I certainly do, have that rush hour crush.

Anyone else?

Hope this thread doesn't end up getting merged with  the stalking thread mind Andreos1 Tongue .
(17 Apr 2015, 4:19 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]I was reading Metro earlier and got me thinking about any crushes we see on our travels.

Anyone else?

What about the 0800 Repairs Finest Totti, or have you not drove by there on purpose on your way home from work lately Wink .
(17 Apr 2015, 4:52 pm)roar wrote [ -> ]Hope this thread doesn't end up getting merged with  the stalking thread mind Andreos1 Tongue .

Or the bus incidents one! Wink

(17 Apr 2015, 5:05 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]What about the 0800 Repairs Finest Totti, or have you not drove by there on purpose on your way home from work lately Wink .

Nah, no diversions by that way for a while now. If I drive that way, I miss my crush though... It's a tough call like.
This could end up in the stalking or bus incidents thread after all!

Saw my rush hour crush again tonight. Hadn't planned it - all accidental.
She was sitting on the bus, as I waited at a junction.

I gave her a cheery little wave and wink, but not sure she noticed...
(20 Apr 2015, 4:29 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]This could end up in the stalking or bus incidents thread after all!

Saw my rush hour crush again tonight. Hadn't planned it - all accidental.
She was sitting on the bus, as I waited at a junction.

I gave her a cheery little wave and wink, but not sure she noticed...

Eeee. I wonder what Mrs Constantopolous would have to say?
(20 Apr 2015, 4:38 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Eeee. I wonder what Mrs Constantopolous would have to say?

She would probably wish me good luck and ride off into the sunset with the milkman.
(20 Apr 2015, 4:45 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]She would probably wish me good luck and ride off into the sunset with the milkman.

Aye. That Pat Mustard is one hell of a catch I hear.
To the gorgeous strawberry blonde on the 554 today. I noticed you look at my direction a few times, I was doing the same back. Your dress seemed rather appropriate for the sauna the bus was. Would like to see you in proper sauna clothing at some point.

From the very attractive lad sat at the back.
(26 Sep 2015, 11:15 pm)northern156 wrote [ -> ]To the gorgeous strawberry blonde on the 554 today. I noticed you look at my direction a few times, I was doing the same back. Your dress seemed rather appropriate for the sauna the bus was. Would like to see you in proper sauna clothing at some point.

From the very attractive lad sat at the back.

Who has been telling you lies Sean Tongue

I am sure half the shite in Rush Hour Crush is made up on the spot by Metros Editorial Team...

Gonna write one someday and see if it gets in Big Grin
It wasn't quite rush hour, but it appears Washington have a driver who is my new crush!

Never seen her before and was pleasantly surprised.
(21 Dec 2015, 7:56 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]It wasn't quite rush hour, but it appears Washington have a driver who is my new crush!

Never seen her before and was pleasantly surprised.

It's not the young brunette that a few others keep going on about, is it? haha
(21 Dec 2015, 8:39 pm)Adrian wrote [ -> ]It's not the young brunette that a few others keep going on about, is it? haha

Who has been going on about her? From your description, it sounds like the same driver.

She was wearing a snazzy little Christmas jumper yesterday.
[attachment=7834]

Looking for love?

The Haymarket may be the place to be!
Dusting off the cobwebs of this old thread... 

Someone has a crush on a driver in Manchester! 

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/woman-...8U3psPcRjo
(05 Jul 2023, 2:50 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Dusting off the cobwebs of this old thread... 

Someone has a crush on a driver in Manchester! 

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/woman-...8U3psPcRjo

Oh god what a narc. I wouldn't dream of doing that  Huh