North East Buses

Full Version: North East Bus & Coach Show 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(05 May 2015, 9:10 pm)Kuyoyo wrote [ -> ]You didn't get a good look then Wink 

For if you'd looked closer, the 2/11 were under both codes as were 3/19 (thou the 19 code had more for the 19 than the 3 did). 9/10 likewise while the 75/76/76a and X75/X76 were all under '75' and 'X75'.

And other ones that we found Wink 

I'm in all them photos 
(05 May 2015, 8:58 pm)Kuyoyo wrote [ -> ]Ah, not really a 'special' destination. You need to know where to look for those Wink

Like the driver on the 28B tonight, who thought he was the 29 Green Zone Baggage bus.
I don't know if anyone seen me but I was wearing dark blue jeans, an NUFC training top and a Gateshead FC coat (occasional)

I met a lot of nice people, the only new person I met off NEB though was Dan (The Jarra mad dog ;0) who is a canny lad. Marcus was on one of the buses I was on but I didn't get a chance to talk to him
(05 May 2015, 9:48 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]I don't know if anyone seen me but I was wearing dark blue jeans, an NUFC training top and a Gateshead FC coat (occasional)

I met a lot of nice people, the only new person I met off NEB though was Dan (The Jarra mad dog ;0) who is a canny lad. Marcus was on one of the buses I was on but I didn't get a chance to talk to him

It's likely you would have also seen myself and Aureolin on the same bus as Marcus.

I was also sitting in front of you on H106's shuttle run.
(05 May 2015, 9:48 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]I don't know if anyone seen me but I was wearing dark blue jeans, an NUFC training top and a Gateshead FC coat (occasional)

Saw you a few times over the course of the day actually, Lee. iirc, you said something like ''if 'a divn't gerr'a Gregg's soon 'am gonna lose it!''. Wink However, I was so caught up with the little group that had already formed that I didn't have a chance to talk to you.

I was with Sean and Adam Y on The Eden's Leyland Leopard, saw you towards the rear sitting with Bazza. Smile

Think I smiled at Dan P once or twice, saw him hovering around the Go North East vehicles and then again queuing in Poundland while I was with Sean later in the day.
(05 May 2015, 9:53 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]I was with Sean and Adam Y on The Eden's Leyland Leopard, saw you towards the rear sitting with Bazza. Smile

That as well. 
@Marcus Yeah it was the Eden Leopard I seen you on. Bazza pointed you out (I he didn't I would have been clueless )
(05 May 2015, 9:55 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]Yeah it was the Eden Leopard I seen you on. Bazza pointed you out (I he didn't I would have been clueless )

I thought you were referring to when we were all on the new Red Kite decker. Bazza was there, maybe you weren't.
(05 May 2015, 9:53 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]It's likely you would have also seen myself and Aureolin on the same bus as Marcus.

I was also sitting in front of you on H106's shuttle run.

That would have been when I was trying to view my photos and Bazza was taking about Doctor Who or something lol

(05 May 2015, 9:56 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]I thought you were referring to when we were all on the new Red Kite decker. Bazza was there, maybe you weren't.

No I wasn't on the Red Kite Decker Sad
(05 May 2015, 9:56 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]That would have been when I was trying to view my photos and Bazza was taking about Doctor Who or something lol

I don't remember that bit of the conversation. I do remember Bazza telling you he'd started to track the International Space Station though. I always thought NASA handled stuff like that, but we do live in a time of budget cuts...
(05 May 2015, 10:03 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]I don't remember that bit of the conversation. I do remember Bazza telling you he'd started to track the International Space Station though. I always thought NASA handled stuff like that, but we do live in a time of budget cuts...

That would have been the point I fell asleep
(05 May 2015, 10:03 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]I don't remember that bit of the conversation. I do remember Bazza telling you he'd started to track the International Space Station though. I always thought NASA handled stuff like that, but we do live in a time of budget cuts...

He was telling me about his interest in Space as well. Something to do with the name ''Diamond One'' on Flickr was it's association with a programme he was watching about an Apollo aircraft(?), and the command centre used the designation ''Diamond One'' for it.

For those interested!
(05 May 2015, 10:05 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]He was telling me about his interest in Space as well. Something to do with the name ''Diamond One'' on Flickr was it's association with a programme he was watching about an Apollo aircraft(?), and the command centre used the designation ''Diamond One'' for it.

For those interested!

Was that on the back on the Red Kite decker?

I may have been present for that tale too.
(05 May 2015, 10:06 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Was that on the back on the Red Kite decker?

I may have been present for that tale too.

Didn't get to board the ''Red Kite'' B9, sadly. This was when the first buses were arriving, he approached me around 09:15, having been at the coach park for about 5 minutes at best. Spent about 10 minutes listening to his tales. Wink
(05 May 2015, 10:07 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]Didn't get to board the ''Red Kite'' B9, sadly. This was when the first buses were arriving, he approached me around 09:15, having been at the coach park for about 5 minutes at best. Spent about 10 minutes listening to his tales. Wink

Think yourself lucky mate! I was listening to them all day  Wink
(11 May 2015, 8:34 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]Think yourself lucky mate! I was listening to them all day  Wink
As was I.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7