North East Buses

Full Version: New members - Introduce yourself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everybody i am new to Northeast Buses and id just like to say hello to everyone!!
I look at everyone's photos on flickr and regularly read the news on here every 2 weeks.

Talking about rare workings, just in the school holidays I had 5359 on the 88 it was a very smooth ride,
.... Very different to the Versas, Solars and Cadets and Merits I normally have Tongue

Sorry I didn't get a photograph of it.
Also just seen 8252 still in service today,probably the only 52 Reg cadet still at Washington.
(05 Jun 2015, 5:25 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote [ -> ]Hello everybody i am new to Northeast Buses and id just like to say hello to everyone!!
I look at everyone's photos on flickr and regularly read the news on here every 2 weeks.

Talking about rare workings, just in the school holidays I had 5359 on the 88 it was a very smooth ride,
.... Very different to the Versas, Solars and Cadets and Merits I normally have Tongue

Also just seen 8252 still in service today,probably the only 52 Reg cadet still at Washington.

pleasure to meet you who ya called on flickr and ill follow you pronto
(05 Jun 2015, 5:25 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote [ -> ]Hello everybody i am new to Northeast Buses and id just like to say hello to everyone!!

Pleasure to meet you too,  I haven't got a Flickr account yet but maybe in the future I might get one.

Welcome to the forum  Smile
Thanks Smile
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome to the forum Smile
Thank you both Smile
Welcome to the forum Sir
Thank you lee
I joined the forum yesterday
I like all things omnicity, urban 90 and mpd
(23 Aug 2015, 10:12 am)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]I joined the forum yesterday

105 posts in two days, most of it nothing constructive at all.
I suggest you need to tone down the silliness and think about what you are posting.
Other than that, welcome to the forum!
(23 Aug 2015, 10:14 am)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]105 posts in two days, most of it nothing constructive at all.
I suggest you need to tone down the silliness and think about what you are posting.

OK, thanks for the advice.
(23 Aug 2015, 10:14 am)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]105 posts in two days, most of it nothing constructive at all.

In 2 days he will post more than what I have in 3 months!
(23 Aug 2015, 10:17 am)South Tyne Lad wrote [ -> ]In 2 days he will post more than what I have in 3 months!

Really?!
(23 Aug 2015, 10:17 am)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]Really?!

Yes!
(23 Aug 2015, 10:40 am)South Tyne Lad wrote [ -> ]Yes!

I counted 6 posts in ten minutes before.

The average per hour is 24.
(23 Aug 2015, 10:12 am)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]I joined the forum yesterday

Welcome to the forum, however, please trim down your signature!
Welcome to the forum.

Had 150 unread messages yesterday when i checked the forum........ i hadn't checked my phone from 3pm till 9pmish.....
(23 Aug 2015, 3:39 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Welcome to the forum.

Had 150 unread messages yesterday when i checked the forum........ i hadn't checked my phone from 3pm till 9pmish.....
Thank you
Pages: 1 2 3