North East Buses

Full Version: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Cheers Michael. Have seen four enviro' out on service E's Today 19194,96,97,642. Regards Robin
(16 Aug 2015, 6:21 pm)Robin Tait wrote [ -> ]Cheers Michael. Have seen four enviro' out on service E's Today 19194,96,97,642. Regards Robin

No prob's, its a normal allocation to see some/all of the E400's on the E's on a Sunday.
I'm surprised at how long it's taking to get these ADL Enviro400s out on the road!
(16 Aug 2015, 6:23 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]I'm surprised at how long it's taking to get these ADL Enviro400s out on the road!

Definitely, hopefully all by start of the school term?

Does anyone have an idea when they'll increase the X34 to every 20 minutes, i think they should trail the X34 on Sundays all year around!
I shall let you Know. have you heard that the Rest of the Enviro E200 37312-319 have had there registrations changed. Regards Robin
(16 Aug 2015, 7:01 pm)Robin Tait wrote [ -> ]I shall let you Know. have you heard that the Rest of the Enviro E200 37312-319 have had there registrations changed. Regards Robin

Yes, that's right. Kuyoyo posted the information originally, and we posted a news article about this earlier:
http://northeastbuses.co.uk/news/article.php?id=601
Cheers Dan. Robin
Seems Stagecoach in Sunderland once again have the new style of timetables, they had them ages ago and then they went back to the old style but they've appeared again - example -
https://www.stagecoachbus.com/pdfs/XMAO003.pdf

Have to say i hate the style, its to clutted - the above being the example.

Edit: seems the 10/11 service doesn't exist - according to the site Tongue
(17 Aug 2015, 10:50 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Seems Stagecoach in Sunderland once again have the new style of timetables, they had them ages ago and then they went back to the old style but they've appeared again - example -

Edit: seems the 10/11 service doesn't exist - according to the site Tongue

Should bring out a small booklet with each division timetables in (Sunderland/Newcastle,South Shields,Hartlepool etc...).

the standard paper timetable is just to blah da blah, needs updating!.
(17 Aug 2015, 11:54 am)cbma06 wrote [ -> ]Should bring out a small booklet with each division timetables in (Sunderland/Newcastle,South Shields,Hartlepool etc...).

Sunderland have a guide but thats about it but that would be a good idea
(17 Aug 2015, 11:54 am)cbma06 wrote [ -> ]Should bring out a small booklet with each division timetables in (Sunderland/Newcastle,South Shields,Hartlepool etc...).

Would be too costly. If one service gets time revisions for whatever reason, the whole booklet needs to be printed again. At least with separate timetables only timetables for that service will need replacing rather than the whole lot.

I prefer the Stagecoach timetable leaflets to both the Arriva and Go North East ones - at least the Stagecoach ones lists the route.
(17 Aug 2015, 12:13 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Sunderland have a guide but thats about it but that would be a good idea

Newcastle & Teesside have guides too but haven't seen any for South Shields or Hartlepool - anyone know if they've produced these?
(17 Aug 2015, 10:21 pm)stagecoachbusdepot wrote [ -> ]Newcastle & Teesside have guides too but haven't seen any for South Shields or Hartlepool - anyone know if they've produced these?

Certainly is a Hartlepool one
(17 Aug 2015, 10:21 pm)stagecoachbusdepot wrote [ -> ]Newcastle & Teesside have guides too but haven't seen any for South Shields or Hartlepool - anyone know if they've produced these?

I got a Teesside one through the door but never seen them in the bus station!
A couple of Teesside's newest vehicles were involved in an incident in Middlesbrough Bus Station yesterday, with 27164 attempting and failing to squeeze around the nearside of 27166 at the roundabout. 27166 was stationary and sustained the worst of the damage as the offside rear of 27164 collided with the nearside rear of 27166, ripping off one of the panels. 27164 didn't appear to have sustained much/any damage.
(18 Aug 2015, 2:16 pm)stagecoachbusdepot wrote [ -> ]A couple of Teesside's newest vehicles were involved in an incident in Middlesbrough Bus Station yesterday, with 27164 attempting and failing to squeeze around the nearside of 27166 at the roundabout. 27166 was stationary and sustained the worst of the damage as the offside rear of 27164 collided with the nearside rear of 27166, ripping off one of the panels. 27164 didn't appear to have sustained much/any damage.
New buses aren't having much luck lately.
(17 Aug 2015, 10:50 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Edit: seems the 10/11 service doesn't exist - according to the site Tongue

A couple of minute variations on the 11 ATM, if its a success then times will change and a new registration will be submitted.
(18 Aug 2015, 2:16 pm)stagecoachbusdepot wrote [ -> ]A couple of Teesside's newest vehicles were involved in an incident in Middlesbrough Bus Station yesterday, with 27164 attempting and failing to squeeze around the nearside of 27166 at the roundabout.  27166 was stationary and sustained the worst of the damage as the offside rear of 27164 collided with the nearside rear of 27166, ripping off one of the panels.  27164 didn't appear to have sustained much/any damage.

Damage can't have been that bad - 27166 was being used as a spare vehicle today
(17 Aug 2015, 10:50 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Seems Stagecoach in Sunderland once again have the new style of timetables, they had them ages ago and then they went back to the old style but they've appeared again - example -

Quite a few done so far, 1 in Hartlepool, 3/4 in South Shields, 6/7/8 in Newcastle are a few I can think of that have been uploaded so far. Paper timetables will not be in this format by the way.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10