North East Buses

Full Version: Criminal Case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone play criminal case?
No as we have better things to do with our daily lives, unlike some.
(10 Oct 2015, 4:42 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]No as we have better things to do with our daily lives, unlike some.

Any need?
(10 Oct 2015, 4:51 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Any need?

Any need for this thread as we already have a Gaming one?
(10 Oct 2015, 5:22 pm)DanPicken wrote [ -> ]Any need for this thread as we already have a Gaming one?

Yes, there is. Bazza clearly wanted to make a poll, which he wouldn't have been able to do in an already established thread.
(10 Oct 2015, 5:26 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Yes, there is. Bazza clearly wanted to make a poll, which he wouldn't have been able to do in an already established thread.

dan is right i wanted to create a poll
(10 Oct 2015, 4:42 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]No as we have better things to do with our daily lives, unlike some.

i was doing was ask a question about a particular game quit moaning i have got better things to do unlike you and is there any need for that attitude?
(10 Oct 2015, 5:55 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]i was doing was ask a question about a particular game quit moaning i have got better things to do unlike you and is there any need for that attitude?

I agree about the snarky attitude. I have plenty of stuff to do. Husband has plenty of stuff to do. We both find the time for the odd game of something. Personally, I'm a fan of match-3 games and lobbing birds at pigs.
(10 Oct 2015, 6:27 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]I agree about the snarky attitude. I have plenty of stuff to do. Husband has plenty of stuff to do. We both find the time for the odd game of something. Personally, I'm a fan of match-3 games and lobbing birds at pigs.

I was joking, I didnt think my comment would of be been taken so seriously, I apologise if I caused any offense.
(10 Oct 2015, 6:41 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]I was joking, I didnt think my comment would of be been taken so seriously, I apologise if I caused any offense.

It can be very difficult to read tone on the Internet, unfortunately, and it can be easy to assume the worst when the recipient of the comment tends to get a lot of stick, already.