North East Buses

Full Version: Travelsure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(25 Feb 2017, 10:13 am)Shop At Binns wrote [ -> ]Dennis T703 APX has left the fleet.

New in is Enviro 200 YX11 CRZ.

Iveco FN02 VCT being spruced up.

Thanks for the update, is the Enviro replacing the Caetano dart? I hope it sees service on one of Alnwick's services sometime in the future.
The recent addition to the fleet, Enviro YX11CRZ

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cobalt512/...64/in/feed
(21 Mar 2017, 5:44 pm)Cobalt271 wrote [ -> ]The recent addition to the fleet, Enviro YX11CRZ

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cobalt512/...64/in/feed

They've had this for a while now
(21 Mar 2017, 6:27 pm)jimmoc wrote [ -> ]They've had this for a while now

I wouldn't call 3 weeks 'a while'
It's also popped up a few times this side of the Border - don't forget that Travelsure run some services in the Duns area under contract to Scottish Borders Council. Services 34 and 260 are the ones which bring it to Duns.
(22 Mar 2017, 12:20 am)DunsBus wrote [ -> ]It's also popped up a few times this side of the Border  - don't forget that Travelsure run some services in the Duns area under contract to Scottish Borders Council.  Services 34 and 260 are the ones which bring it to Duns.

I think Berwick's had it the most, I've only seen it in Alnwick twice.
(22 Mar 2017, 10:13 am)Cobalt271 wrote [ -> ]I think Berwick's had it the most, I've only seen it in Alnwick twice.

Every time it goes into Alnwick it gets bent.
Three times in three weeks'

Solo LCM previously the Travelsure dodgem has had a slack handful of new panels and a bottom end repaint.
Mercedes Sprinter MX05 FPL has left the fleet.
Iveco FN02 VCP has been repainted.
Enviro 200 YX11 CRV is the latest addition
Solo YJ10 OAE is next for the blue makeover
Setra E344 MLC is in the garage being prepared for MOT after being parked up for a while.
(05 Apr 2017, 8:40 pm)Shop At Binns wrote [ -> ]Mercedes Sprinter MX05 FPL has left the fleet.
Iveco FN02 VCP has been repainted.
Enviro 200 YX11 CRV is the latest addition
Solo YJ10 OAE is next for the blue makeover
Setra E344 MLC is in the garage being prepared for MOT after being parked up for a while.

So that's 2 Enviros to arrive, that must kill off the Dart now surely?
(06 Apr 2017, 10:03 am)Cobalt271 wrote [ -> ]So that's 2 Enviros to arrive, that must kill off the Dart now surely?

It's out earning it's keep right now.
Fleet update; YJ10OAE has received its repaint in Travelsure blue, just missing some decals on the side now.
(19 Apr 2017, 6:29 pm)Cobalt271 wrote [ -> ]Fleet update; YJ10OAE has received its repaint in Travelsure blue, just missing some decals on the side now.

It is to get some sort of advertising on the sides.
Got Enviro YX11 CRV this week.
Enviro 200 YX11 CRZ is the last service bus to receive blue paint and was completed today.

Well surprisingly next in line is "heritage" Setra E344 MLC - Blimey!
New this week is Mercedes Sprinter / Unvi 18 seater PE13 KUR
In silver with nice seats and a tv
Dennis Dart SF04LHR made its long awaited debut in service yesterday.
(03 Oct 2017, 10:31 am)Shop At Binns wrote [ -> ]Dennis Dart SF04LHR made its long awaited debut in service yesterday.

Goodness. Photographed that their Belford depot back in 2014...!
(03 Oct 2017, 10:31 am)Shop At Binns wrote [ -> ]Dennis Dart SF04LHR made its long awaited debut in service yesterday.

Which route did she enter service on?
(03 Oct 2017, 1:56 pm)S830OFT wrote [ -> ]Which route did she enter service on?

I wasn't paying attention but, I'd imagine it would be the 418.
It didn't go out today
Mercedes-Benz / Mellor SF04 HXV has left the fleet and is going to Ireland .
Mercedes Sprinter Y737 OBE has been sold to an operator in Manchester (I think).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5